Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Should I Tell Her My Feelins For Her Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Her My Feelins For Her Now (899 Views)

My Ex Came Around Today But I Had To Tell Her It's Truly Over (pic) / How Do I Tell My Igbo Neighbor He Makes Noise During Sex / Why Do Unattractive Girls Have Feelins For Fine Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Her My Feelins For Her Now by tolexy007(m): 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
pls i strongly need ur advice, i just met dis girl week ago she is a banker,I too am working in a firm and am seriously in love with her and am contemplatin may be i should tell her my feeling for her, bt i am thinking if it is too early for me to tell her, but i dont want a situation where i will delay my expression for her cos i have fall a victim of delay of expression b4. There was a girl a met last yr, i didnt tell her how i feel for her in tym, wen i now told her she said it is too late dat i should have told her earlier.. Pls i dont want lose dis girl like d last one, should i tell her now or i should give her sometym....thanks
Re: Should I Tell Her My Feelins For Her Now by izaray(f): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
Bros u no d solution to ur question already na, go and tell her ur feelings, hope u are not a learner sha!
Re: Should I Tell Her My Feelins For Her Now by fijiano202(m): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
oga tell her and expect any outcome....you are man ...act like one
Re: Should I Tell Her My Feelins For Her Now by seyema(m): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
Love nowadays are more or less infatuation

Go ahead and tell her nw, at least it jus a mere dating
Re: Should I Tell Her My Feelins For Her Now by Samiceman: 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hmmmm,
Re: Should I Tell Her My Feelins For Her Now by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: Should I Tell Her My Feelins For Her Now by Princecalm(m): 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
If you love somebody walk up to her and tell her you love here because...
Re: Should I Tell Her My Feelins For Her Now by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
no o,

Why should you tell her now na?!

Wait till she's married to one fortunate nigga like that fa...

It'll be cool to tell her then...
Re: Should I Tell Her My Feelins For Her Now by Baddestguyp(m): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
tell her but don't use the words "I love you" too early for that
Re: Should I Tell Her My Feelins For Her Now by Melahou(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
that means you have not learnt your lesson...
you should be flogged

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her My Feelins For Her Now by Mathematical(f): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
[b][/b]
Re: Should I Tell Her My Feelins For Her Now by Chizzy20(f): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
Bros ladies lyk bold men, so approach her nd tell her hw u feel.
Re: Should I Tell Her My Feelins For Her Now by Mathematical(f): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Should I Tell Her My Feelins For Her Now by Mathematical(f): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]IF YOU LOVE SOMEBODY, WALK UP TO HER AND TELL HER, YOU LOVE HER, COZ NO TIME
Re: Should I Tell Her My Feelins For Her Now by xpac01(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Bros please, please, if you don't have money don't tell her you want her to be your girlfriend just express your feelings. And mind you still don't ask if she has a boyfriend, her responds might stuck you up. Just express the feelings.
Re: Should I Tell Her My Feelins For Her Now by chrislu(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
From a fellow G, jst go for it, it's better 2 b 2 early than 2 be 2 late.
Re: Should I Tell Her My Feelins For Her Now by Shawl001(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hmmn, i don't see anything stopping you to express ur feelings to her, (that's, if U̶̲̥̅̊ truly love her). Or is she walking about with Bouncers or alsatian dogs? Bro, pls try and act like a man. There's no offence in that. Its a free world. Tell her aw U̶̲̥̅̊ feel and let us know the outcome....winks#
Re: Should I Tell Her My Feelins For Her Now by bobbyluis(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
since u knw what to do, what do u need nw?
T. fare?

(1) (Reply)

Ennn! 3 Yrs old Boy Confess His Love To A 21 Yrs Old Lady / Single Vs In A Relationship / (graphic Photos) Lover Beats His Woman And Left Her Deeply Wounded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.