Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG (5021 Views)

I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares / Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President / Mr Okupe: "Nigeria will rather break than for Buhari to Become President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by Change2015(m): 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
Donmarrius:
You think you can decieve north again,by choosing another Yaradua for them so that power will return to you?.First fool no bi fool,na second fool na im bi iti.

No matter how you want Nigerians to think that you want good,your sheer greadiness for power has been unearthed.

Hello stoopid, I'm not a northerner, if that's the direction of your venom. And I'm not a westerner or easterner. So just stfu already.

#change
#GMB
#APC

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
If he works for the government under any capacity, he shouldn't utter such gibberish. In fact he shouldn't make such statement at all, no matter. But I guess he thinks like Okupe and Marilyn Ogar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by futmxconnectn(m): 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
Donmarrius:
No,its you APC false alarmist,that will go and roast in hell.

BTW,we will defeat Buhari again,he will cry again.we sabi make the certificateless coupist cry,so we go dam again. Oya find a rope,and do the needfull.
You better wake up from your dream and face the reality! 2015 is quite different from 2011.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by Clerverly: 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s]Many are indeed mad,but few are on the street.

What a useless thread.

Don't know when an unlettered Deji,has become Jonathans /FG spokesperson.

#Hit Like,if this Op and his thread is useless..[/s]

Shut up! Hit like ko hit like ni!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by Donmarrius: 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

You are a goat. You belong in slaughtering chamber.
Hahahahahahahahaha.
Should i bring you tissue paper?.
This APC members sabi cry o o,just like their cry cry general. Lwkm0.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by doctokwus: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:

people like you and Gbawe will probably commit suicide after failbuhari 14. it would be very good riddance!
You shouldn't go that far
.Suicide is a sin.I wud rather embrace and wipe out your tears with my love when Buhari wins.After all,where is the fun when your antagonist isn't alive to rejoice at your success.
On feb 15,both of us wud celebrate buhari's victory and 4get all these banter. wink wink

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
Who is the coward?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by Donmarrius: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
Clerverly:

Shut up! Hit like ko hit like ni!
*virus dictated*
**automatic scan activated**

i refuse to notice you. Hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by bilms(m): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
Deji works with the presidency

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by okpamson15(m): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
Jagons
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by Donmarrius: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
futmxconnectn:

You better wake up from your dream and face the reality! 2015 is quite different from 2011.
Tell your general to first,submitt his certificate to INEC,which is one criterias for him to be qaulified to contest election,after then,he should be prepared to cry again in FAILBUHARI.he should also be prepared to unleash more of his boys after 14,becos' he is definitely gonna.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by lisimmo(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
PollNaija opinion poll:
HOW WOULD YOU RATE THE JONATHAN LED ADMINISTRATION ON SECURITY?

WOEFUL
BAD
FAIR
GOOD
EXCELLENT

Download PollNaija app at

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

to vote on this issue, see results and lots more

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by Sealeddeal(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
egift:
The Drunk Team can do their worst but 2 things are certain:

- Buhari will be President
- And Nigeria will remain united.

Every campaign of fear will not work.
it will be easier for a frog to grow tail than for Buhari to lead nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by iliyande(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
Eziachi:
He is entitled to his personal opinion. You cannot blame for whatever the utterances of some sycophants who want to be relevant irrespective of how they achieve it.

This is not opinion, this is pure instigation.
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by midolian(m): 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
arewafederation:
Deji Adeyanju should be arrested and charged for treason immediately. angry
you are so damn right
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by bilms(m): 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
hum
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by bilms(m): 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
arrested by who?
forget it
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by bilms(m): 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
If Asari dokubu is not arrested, why would he be arrested?
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
arewafederation:
YES LIKE AMAECHI AND BUHARI THAT SOAKED BABOONS WITH BLOOD.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by HzRF(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
bilms:
Deji Adeyanju is working directly under Doyin Okupe and we all know who Doyin is to the President. He is the Spokesperson of President Goodluck Jonathan, our very President that issued License to 2 Militants that supplied arms under their personal company. Deji made a tweets and linked it with Doyin Okupe's twitter handle revealing a hidden plot against GEJ's failure in the February elections. Emphasizing that Military will take over if General Buhari wins the forth coming elections.
dindinrin so if my friend named deji said such na FG talk am

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by bro4u: 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
is this man threatening Nigeria or he Is threatening APC....who knw am sefmtchewww
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by Donmarrius: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Change2015:

Hello stoopid, I'm not a northerner, if that's the direction of your venom. And I'm not a westerner or easterner. So just stfu already.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Slowpoke,if you like come from the moon or sun.we knows you guys,always exhibiting trait of cowardices.masquarading as SSner.i don't care where you come from,all am telling you is that the reason behìnd Tinubu/APC 'change' mantra,has been unearthed.The message is now trending in north,they are wiser now.you can't short change with another Yaradua saga anymore. .
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Elslim:
Nigeria na Carrot?
you no know before.. e fit break chakam make goat dey chop the bottom make rabbit dey chop the top.. na chaff poor-man go dey fight over grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by SamIkenna: 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
SuperMann:
Who be dis man sef..make them go give am to shekau as sacrifice.. Very wrong statement.. Altho,am nt a buharian
I did a search of his twitter name (@Adeyanjudej9) and apparently he was exposed a while back by someone named @Omojuwa because of his past activities as a gang member on a University campus where he was alleged to have been involved in the deaths of 6 people on 3 separate occasions. It is alleged, according to @omojuwa and various sources familiar with the case, that he was arrested then charged to court and was facing the death penalty only for him to be sprung free and put to use by the GEJ Government.

These are the kind of people running Goodluck Jonathan's campaign.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by Change2015(m): 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
Donmarrius:
Slowpoke,if you like come from the moon or sun.we knows you guys,always exhibiting trait of cowardices.masquarading as SSner.i don't care where you come from,all am telling you is that the reason behìnd Tinubu/APC 'change' mantra,has been unearthed.The message is now trending in north,they are wiser now.you can't short change with another Yaradua saga anymore. .

Which part of stfu don't you understand?

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by Donmarrius: 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
[s]
Change2015:

Which part of stfu don't you understand?

#change
#GMB
#APC
[/s] Coward,what are you yapping?
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by Bioboy1213(m): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
arewafederation:
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
It's TRUE, I believe this man...
D elections will be declared INCONCLUSIVE..
GEJ, will not be allowed to finish his tenure after being declared later.
Then there will be an UPROAR..
Then WESTERNERS will step in and do the needful.
MARK MY WORDS
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
It's TRUE, I believe this man...
D elections will be declared INCONCLUSIVE..
GEJ, will not be allowed to finish his tenure after being declared later.
Then there will be an UPROAR..
Then WESTERNERS will step in and do the needful.
MARK MY WORDS TOO
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by omenka(m): 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
And the parrot Marylin Ogar would go blind, deaf, and dumb yet again.

So much for law enforcement.

Smh.
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by bakila: 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
FastShipping:
When I told someone yesterday that it has been revealed to Obasanjo that Jonathan is planning to go to war if he loses, the person was asking me how I knew. Actionable intelligence was given to Obasanjo last year in Tony Blair's bedroom in London about activities of Jonathan. All the plans Jonathan thought were secret are not so secret after all. Jonathan first action action is to destroy Nigerian Army before the election....... then the rest of his actions to follow. Jonathan is armed to the teeth and ready to fight. He has the money and equipment to fight war but he won't win at the end.

Watch this space....

Like the plan at the House of Representatives backfired. That plan will also backfire and the planners will look foolish. PDP has underestimated the resolve of Nigerians for long.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tinubu & Shettima Won't Be Sworn In On May 29 - REPORTERS / Fuel Subsidy: SERAP Gives Governors 7 Days To Show How They Spent Palliatives / Opobos Are Very Proud Of Our Igbo Heritage – Dr. Tina Edmund-oguokiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.