Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,127 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG (5016 Views)

I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares / Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President / Mr Okupe: "Nigeria will rather break than for Buhari to Become President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by shizzle11(m): 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
woreva....we are watching
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by angelsing(m): 12:02am On Jan 17, 2015
FastShipping:
When I told someone yesterday that it has been revealed to Obasanjo that Jonathan is planning to go to war if he loses, the person was asking me how I knew. Actionable intelligence was given to Obasanjo last year in Tony Blair's bedroom in London about activities of Jonathan. All the plans Jonathan thought were secret are not so secret after all. Jonathan first action action is to destroy Nigerian Army before the election....... then the rest of his actions to follow. Jonathan is armed to the teeth and ready to fight. He has the money and equipment to fight war but he won't win at the end.

Watch this space....
Baseless assumption from u....I will never vote for GEJ, even if its a tea cup that is contesting against him I will vote for it but to come up with this comment without any evidence to back it up is totally lame!...Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by Sylverbox(m): 12:43am On Jan 17, 2015
ilugunboy:
.....and who is the eeddoitt?
He is the spokesman to GEJ's spokes person.
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by daniel2090: 7:28am On Jan 17, 2015
arewafederation:
Deji Adeyanju should be arrested and charged for treason immediately. angry
pdp camnot arrest any menber of their club....u no know...na so his distance unrelated cousim..dokubo altered similar statement.let them continue....its not all about do or die affair..its about who will drive nigeria forward ever

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Thank goodness na yoruber man made that statement
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by bilms(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2015
Hum
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by LeStylo: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2015
FastShipping:
When I told someone yesterday that it has been revealed to Obasanjo that Jonathan is planning to go to war if he loses, the person was asking me how I knew. Actionable intelligence was given to Obasanjo last year in Tony Blair's bedroom in London about activities of Jonathan. All the plans Jonathan thought were secret are not so secret after all. Jonathan first action action is to destroy Nigerian Army before the election....... then the rest of his actions to follow. Jonathan is armed to the teeth and ready to fight. He has the money and equipment to fight war but he won't win at the end.

Watch this space....
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by bilms(m): 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
hum
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by bilms(m): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2015
wink wink
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by davo3286: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2015
FastShipping:

Watch this space....

Absolute falsehood.
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by maasoap(m): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2015
FastShipping:

Watch this space....
I don't have Tony Blair reports and I don't know what was told OBJ but I do know that what you typed above has always been my suspicion. Jonathan will lose and he will do something to trigger crisis. How far the crisis will go is the unknown.
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by goshen(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2015
I support Buhari/Osinbajo, but this is only possible if GEJ is extremely daft. I would rather leave no stone unturned to ensure the election is rigged and won than finance a full scale war after an election.

FastShipping:

Watch this space....
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by goshen(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2015
You just spoke my mind bro!!!
angelsing:
Baseless assumption from u....I will never vote for GEJ, even if its a tea cup that is contesting against him I will vote for it but to come up with this comment without any evidence to back it up is totally lame!...Sai Buhari!
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by bilms(m): 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
smiley
Re: Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG by bilms(m): 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War / Opobos Are Very Proud Of Our Igbo Heritage – Dr. Tina Edmund-oguokiri / The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.