Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Help Car Refuses To Start - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Car Refuses To Start (960 Views)

Please Help: My Car Refuses To Start After Re-filling The Tank / My Car Refuses To Start Only In The Mornings, Auto-kick? / Please I Need Help My Car Refuses To Move P To D Which Is From Park To Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Car Refuses To Start by kataleya(f): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
I just installed a security system in my car two days ago, its been working fine but the car just wont start now. I used the key to open the door but it wont start the car . what do I do.
Re: Help Car Refuses To Start by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
kataleya:
I just installed a security system in my car two days ago, its been working fine but the car just wont start now. I used the key to open the door but it wont start the car . what do I do.
disconnect that security. your car will start at once. Poor electrical connection.
Re: Help Car Refuses To Start by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
What type of security system do you have installed?
Contact the technician that installed the security system for you.
Re: Help Car Refuses To Start by dhemmyhardy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
@kataleya: you need to disconnect immediately I guess the security system is faulty
Or Damage once that happens the car will not start cos is connect to the ignition
Wire

Regards
Re: Help Car Refuses To Start by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
I have helped someone on this particular issue. D electrician he called tried everything he knew. i scanned d car and got no codes. I told the electrician to disconnect the security and immediately he did this, the car started with the first kick.
Re: Help Car Refuses To Start by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
There might be nothing wrong with your car, security is just doing its job and you are not following the guidelines for its operations, don't know what you installed but if its the timer thing, all doors must be locked, then you press the hidden switch, if you do not here the click car remains dissabled.
Re: Help Car Refuses To Start by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
kataleya:

the only person who can diagnose your problem is the person who installed the security system
Re: Help Car Refuses To Start by lonelydora: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
I don't know what you installed but I think you are jumping step(s) on the security system procedure

(1) (Reply)

Car Accident / Know Your Car: How Important Is An Anti-lock Braking System. / Please Help Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.