Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

We Want Change! But Is This How? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want Change! But Is This How? (864 Views)

We Say We Want Change Yet... By Mathias Orhero / We Voted For Change But We Are Seeing Similarities. / Opinion: Nigerians Desire Change; But Buhari And APC Offer No Better Alternative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Want Change! But Is This How? by HoluwadareY(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
Am not politically inclined to any party in Nigeria, but i have being wondering about this for long. I saw it on fb now and decide to share it here.
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria
for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity,insurg
ency, armed robbery and several illsof society held sway.But at
a very close look at the APC, I am seeing:
1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 years, Governor under
PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.
3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.
4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under
PDP.He joins APC and was immediately made the chairman in Kwara state,i cry 4 dat state being ruled by a family. We need freedom abeg.
5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.
6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.
7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of
Representativesunder PDP.
8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense
minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman
under PDP.
11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a
man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum
ruler of Nigeria.
It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket ofthe PDP, where
the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years
are now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are
they now saints because they joined APC? Pls be WISE & VOTE
not for those seeking power by force. ASSOCIATION OF PAST
CRIMINALS(APC)

2 Likes

Re: We Want Change! But Is This How? by papadjaji: 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
Are you saying they are pushing to CHANGE the "past" status to "current"?
The truth is dt whoever works will steal. But let the stealing not be greater than the work!
My pple perish 4 lack of know how!
If u know what is due to you, no man can dull you!
Seek good governance through plus n minus and we shall all be better of.
If you fight for what is yours, whether the term of 4 years is up or not, you will reap performance.
Re: We Want Change! But Is This How? by okpamson15(m): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
The very question i have being asking al this while without geting a useful answer. These are al the currupt people the rule under PDP for the past years the are acusing PDP, how come about these very people become a saint now in APC. abe Buhari alone wil change the situation?

2 Likes

Re: We Want Change! But Is This How? by HoluwadareY(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
okpamson15:
The very question i have being asking al this while without geting a useful answer. These are al the currupt people the rule under PDP for the past years the are acusing PDP, how come about these very people become a saint now in APC. abe Buhari alone wil change the situation?
i tire o. May God help us

1 Like

Re: We Want Change! But Is This How? by HoluwadareY(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
papadjaji:
Are you saying they are pushing to CHANGE the "past" status to "current"?
The truth is dt whoever works will steal. But let the stealing not be greater than the work!
My pple perish 4 lack of know how!
If u know what is due to you, no man can dull you!
Seek good governance through plus n minus and we shall all be better of.
If you fight for what is yours, whether the term of 4 years is up or not, you will reap performance.
you are right but why are people seeing them as saint now that they are in APC?
Re: We Want Change! But Is This How? by henrysam(m): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
I hate apc like pig shit.. They really don't have good things for us and they cannot reap Where they did not sow. Gej transformation is just about yeilding good result now pple will believe they have s Midas touch. Mba nu.
Re: We Want Change! But Is This How? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
U sabi say them get 2 types of change, it can either be a positive change or a negative change and I'm too sure apc does not represent the former. imagine having obj as your advisor now.
Re: We Want Change! But Is This How? by HoluwadareY(m): 12:29am On Jan 17, 2015
Zenimart:
U sabi say them get 2 types of change, it can either be a positive change or a negative change and I'm too sure apc does not represent the former. imagine having obj as your advisor now.
hmmm, u are right
Re: We Want Change! But Is This How? by HoluwadareY(m): 12:31am On Jan 17, 2015
henrysam:
I hate apc like pig shit.. They really don't have good things for us and they cannot reap Where they did not sow. Gej transformation is just about yeilding good result now pple will believe they have s Midas touch. Mba nu.
toor! Do d needful to avoid that

(1) (Reply)

Who Misled Our Dear President? ( A Must Read ) / Ogun Governorship Candidate Becomes Incoherent At Public Debate / 2015: A Must Read! Akwa Ibom APC Members Campaign For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.