Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,197 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Is It Wrong To Still Giv Out My Number To Male Folks Wen Am Engaged - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Still Giv Out My Number To Male Folks Wen Am Engaged (2082 Views)

I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Why Are We Female's Infinitesimal In Nature To The Male Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Still Giv Out My Number To Male Folks Wen Am Engaged by quivah(f): 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
wait!! did you just say he beats you

dump him!!! dump him!!! fvcking dump him!

and report to a police station and family members...cause this one fit harm you if you leave him..just so people might know who's responsible should anything happen to you

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Still Giv Out My Number To Male Folks Wen Am Engaged by Subom1(f): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
peedeeasobie:

when on earth did this wickedness start? Look at the ungodly analysis people are giving!
If its ur brother that spent all his money training a lady in school, will you advice the lady to leave him after four years because he doesn't have enough money to marry her now?

If he was kind enough to train her in school, why would he choose to dump her after such investment?

I pity men who want to marry ungrateful and wicked women!
It seems the lady in question is only with the man because he "trained" her at school. If she does not love him then she should be honest with the both of them and save them from unnecessary drama in the future. I would not want someone to marry me sorely on the basis that I helped them at school etc. I mean not all relationships work unfortunately and staying with someone sorely because of that or out of pity is a no no.

If she can't wait another 4 years then she must simply let him know simple.
Re: Is It Wrong To Still Giv Out My Number To Male Folks Wen Am Engaged by Subom1(f): 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
He beats you undecided smdh I give up
Re: Is It Wrong To Still Giv Out My Number To Male Folks Wen Am Engaged by quivah(f): 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
peedeeasobie:

when on earth did this wickedness start? Look at the ungodly analysis people are giving!
If its ur brother that spent all his money training a lady in school, will you advice the lady to leave him after four years because he doesn't have enough money to marry her now?

If he was kind enough to train her in school, why would he choose to dump her after such investment?

I pity men who want to marry ungrateful and wicked women!
so because he sponsor her through school he has the ALL MIGHTY right to control her? abuse her physically and emotionally?

if your sis complains about this kinda finance to you(fvcking hell they aunt married yet and fvcking hell even if they are.. hes gone far) you will advise her to stay because she should be grateful enough a guy sponsored her

the issue isn't about his short finances but his characters, he has conveniently taken control of his lover's life and beats her!

cool!

@op when he ruins your life..let your people know he's has the right cause he sponsored you through school..
Re: Is It Wrong To Still Giv Out My Number To Male Folks Wen Am Engaged by zeezahbee(f): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
VANYCUTIE:
I VE SO MANY SUITORS CUMING BUT I CANT ACCEPT DEM JUST COS HE IS TRAININ ME..AT DIS POINT IN MY LIF,AM JUST CONFUSED.HE KIPS POSTPONIN ALL D WEDDIN ARRANGMENTS.IT EITHER DIS EASTER OR NEXT DECEMBER.HE SAID HE WANTS A HIGH CLASS WEDDIN.DATS Y HE IS WAITIN FOR ENUF MONY.WATIF I FINISH REJECTIN ALL DIS MEN AND WE END UP NOT GETTIN MARRIED,WAT WIL B MY FATE? DATS Y AM WORRIED FRNDS.
You are not even sure of this man. What do you mean by he's training you? You obviously feeling guilty because he saw you through school, there's no pity in marriage, it's a life time contract. You know and feel you deserve better. All you kept mentioning is what will be your fate. Have a rethink and decide what you want

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Still Giv Out My Number To Male Folks Wen Am Engaged by emperorchedda(m): 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
Had it been you have a job you would have walked out of this abusive relationship, you see why its wrong to solely depend on men!
But come to think of it, why will you just give out your numbers to chykers? Aint you contented with what you have?? If you have truly fallen out of love then quit so you can continue with them chykers if you haven't then stop giving chykers greenlight!
You can't have them both
Re: Is It Wrong To Still Giv Out My Number To Male Folks Wen Am Engaged by GamaG(m): 6:16am On Jan 17, 2015
SOME MEN HERE REALLY DNT AV BRAIN TO FINK DATS Y THEY SPEW OUT RUBBISH FROM THERE MOUTH. DIS WICKED N UNGRATEFUL OP DID NOT SEE ALL THESE IN DAT MAN WEN HE WAS BUSY USING HIS HARD EARNED MONEY TO TRAIN N CARTER FOR HER. IS NOW SHE AZ GRADUATED DAT SHE OPENED HER EYES TO SEE THESE. GOD WILL NEVA ALLOW ME TO TRAIN INGRATES LIKE DIS. DO U KNOW HOW MUCH IT TAKES TO TRAIN A LADY IN HIGHER INSTITUTION? GOSH!!! DATS Y I WILL MARRY A LADY DAT D PARENTS AV FINISHED TRAINING. NONSENSE LADY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A White Lady Explains Why She Prefers Black Men / Name Ur Favorite Romanceland Character / How Do You Curb This Addiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.