Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Who Do I Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do I Marry? (1433 Views)

Should I Marry This Single Mother? / Should I Marry My Babe After Wat She Did Tonight?..see What / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do I Marry? by kingi777: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
I am a young man in my mid thirties. I am doing fine as a civil servant and a business man. I have this friend who is in her mid thirties doing well too in her endevour. But I see her as an old woman even though she is matured more than other younger female friends of mine. She is hot tempered and has domineering attitude to some extent. She is one that can spur one to make it more in life. She lives comfortably in the heart of the city and wants me to come to town to live too. But I live in one of the satellite towns cuz I still feel I have not fully arrived. I dont get aroused anytime i am with her unlike when I first met her though she was doing guy then. Then I had nothing cuz I was new in town. Now, I just got a young girl(has hot temper too) in her mid twenties that just graduated that I'm trying to settle with. Both have fear of God. I have never slept with either of them. The young graduate wont be a liability as a professional.
Please your advice is needed. Thanks
Re: Who Do I Marry? by loomer: 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
?
Re: Who Do I Marry? by ronald4lif(m): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
kingi777:
I am a young man in my mid thirties. I am doing fine as a civil servant and a business man. I have this friend who is in her mid thirties doing well too in her endevour. But I see her as an old woman even though she is matured more than other younger female friends of mine. She is hot tempered and has domineering attitude to some extent. She is one that can spur one to make it more in life. She lives comfortably in the heart of the city and wants me to come to town to live too. But I live in one of the satellite towns cuz I still feel I have not fully arrived. I dont get aroused anytime i am with her unlike when I first met her though she was doing guy then. Then I had nothing cuz I was new in town. Now, I just got a young girl(has hot temper too) in her mid twenties that just graduated that I'm trying to settle with. Both have fear of God. I have never slept with either of them. The young graduate wont be a liability as a professional.

undecided
Re: Who Do I Marry? by ArchEnemy(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nobody on Nairaland is God... pray unto Him. He has all the answers

1 Like

Re: Who Do I Marry? by tpiaobsession: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Since your only requirement in a woman is that she has hot temper, just pick any of them, or what do you want us to do here.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do I Marry? by appliedscience(m): 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Nobody on Nairaland is God... pray unto Him. He has all the answers
so simple yet divine!

2 Likes

Re: Who Do I Marry? by major466(m): 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Its up to you to decide.
Re: Who Do I Marry? by Tashaamania(f): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Seriously, you asking?? undecided
Re: Who Do I Marry? by Nmeri17: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
u dh ask me?? go marry ike ekweremnadu na undecided
Re: Who Do I Marry? by BOMANY: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Both are hot tempered shocked tongue no hot tempered woman deserve to be proposed, you ll regret it cry cry

1 Like

Re: Who Do I Marry? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
But but you said you not feeling it for the older chic anymore sooooo get to know the younger chic.

1 Like

Re: Who Do I Marry? by xtervaganza(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
They are both hot tempered?

I'm sire you don't want to die young

1 Like

Re: Who Do I Marry? by kingi777: 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
tpiaobsession:
Since your only requirement in a woman is that she has hot temper, just pick any of them, or what do you want us to do here.
I'm trying to tell you what they have in common not that I like women with hot temperament. I'm actually praying cuz I still dont have peace of mind to some extent for both. Though I'm tryna settle cuz its like i'm becoming too choosy as I ought to have done so long ago but complain of this or that.
Re: Who Do I Marry? by Baddo101(m): 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
kingi777:
oga. u said u just met dis young lady kwa. dat seems like infatuation to me. why not cool down and watch wat hapens den u know which one u really love

2 Likes

Re: Who Do I Marry? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
This story get as e be grin
Re: Who Do I Marry? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 17, 2015
Bro,test the car first wayda d hotness' reach d down-below... grin

Come back with your report and take your advise cool
Re: Who Do I Marry? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
This story get as e be grin

I just dey c u everywhere sha undecided

Still I'm speechless because of your facial features.. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Do I Marry? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 17, 2015
Linqsz:

I just dey c u everywhere sha undecided

Still I'm speechless because of your facial features.. lipsrsealed
Wetin you mean you dey see me everywhere? grin lipsrsealed, what's wrong with my face?
Re: Who Do I Marry? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
Wetin you mean you dey see me everywhere? grin lipsrsealed, what's wrong with my face?

Make I confuse...i have been stalking you since you registered undecided

I don't wanna sound like a regular Joe but d truth is;you're cute.
Re: Who Do I Marry? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 17, 2015
Linqsz:

Make I confess...i have been stalking you since you registered undecided

I don't wanna sound like a regular Joe but d truth is;you're cute.
hehe, thank you smiley
Re: Who Do I Marry? by ronald4lif(m): 12:38am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
hehe, thank you smiley

Go sleep, today amebo don pass undecided
Re: Who Do I Marry? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Go sleep, today amebo don pass undecided
grin grin, sleep no gree come sad
Re: Who Do I Marry? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
hehe, thank you smiley

Roger dat
Re: Who Do I Marry? by foodie57(f): 12:45am On Jan 17, 2015
lol
Re: Who Do I Marry? by sankky: 1:25am On Jan 17, 2015
If u ask me, na who i go ask ?

(1) (Reply)

Important Tips For All Ladies / "Barbers Are Players I Can't Date You"can U Imagine A Gal Said Dis To Me / 5 Annoying People You Will Meet On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.