Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,192 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

What Can An Opposite Sex Do That Will Make U Neva 2 Take Him Or Her Serious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can An Opposite Sex Do That Will Make U Neva 2 Take Him Or Her Serious (877 Views)

Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex / What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx / After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can An Opposite Sex Do That Will Make U Neva 2 Take Him Or Her Serious by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
If u mess as a girl in my presence forget it,I won't take u serious..
Re: What Can An Opposite Sex Do That Will Make U Neva 2 Take Him Or Her Serious by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
dorlapoh20,abeg come o.

Woman wrapper turns me off tongue
Re: What Can An Opposite Sex Do That Will Make U Neva 2 Take Him Or Her Serious by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:
dorlapoh20,abeg come o.

man wrapper turns me off too.
Re: What Can An Opposite Sex Do That Will Make U Neva 2 Take Him Or Her Serious by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:
dorlapoh20,abeg come o.

lolzzzzzz i like woman wrappers ooo so far they are not wrapping me
Re: What Can An Opposite Sex Do That Will Make U Neva 2 Take Him Or Her Serious by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
Notjing,only if she don't respect herself
Re: What Can An Opposite Sex Do That Will Make U Neva 2 Take Him Or Her Serious by Hazardd(m): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
i wonder what is still holding uniben from opening.
Re: What Can An Opposite Sex Do That Will Make U Neva 2 Take Him Or Her Serious by iceberylin(m): 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
Bleaching
Re: What Can An Opposite Sex Do That Will Make U Neva 2 Take Him Or Her Serious by STENON(f): 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
Improper Dressing(Sagging), Bushy hair/Abnormal Haircut, smoking.
Re: What Can An Opposite Sex Do That Will Make U Neva 2 Take Him Or Her Serious by alberto2k(m): 12:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Agama lizard kind of bleaching undecided
Re: What Can An Opposite Sex Do That Will Make U Neva 2 Take Him Or Her Serious by sarmiie(m): 12:19am On Jan 17, 2015
picking your nose in front of me............u have no idea how irritating that is
Re: What Can An Opposite Sex Do That Will Make U Neva 2 Take Him Or Her Serious by prettyjo(f): 12:31am On Jan 17, 2015
lying and stupidly sagging.
Re: What Can An Opposite Sex Do That Will Make U Neva 2 Take Him Or Her Serious by Enegod(m): 12:43am On Jan 17, 2015
If she grabs my balls aggressively angry angry angry
Re: What Can An Opposite Sex Do That Will Make U Neva 2 Take Him Or Her Serious by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 17, 2015
dorlapoh20:

lolzzzzzz i like woman wrappers ooo so far they are not wrapping me
lmao
Re: What Can An Opposite Sex Do That Will Make U Neva 2 Take Him Or Her Serious by sevantex(m): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2015
Lousiness basically..,I wuld listen if a girl starts to talk for nigeria but I wuld get tired nd run away kia kia.
Re: What Can An Opposite Sex Do That Will Make U Neva 2 Take Him Or Her Serious by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 17, 2015
kristina1:

lmao
it's fun to be sincere maybe it's because of people i move with.
Guys could be crazy at times
Re: What Can An Opposite Sex Do That Will Make U Neva 2 Take Him Or Her Serious by Nmeri17: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2015
tattoos
belly button
waist beads
and to an extent eyelashes
Re: What Can An Opposite Sex Do That Will Make U Neva 2 Take Him Or Her Serious by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2015
lying all the time!

(1) (Reply)

9 Important Things You Need To Remember To Save Your Relationship / Ideas To Say I Love YOUUUUU!!!! / Things Girls And Guy misunderstand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.