Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? (18978 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2016
KanwuliaJara:
YES!!!!!
I dey go club o!!!!
Married or not, my biddnezzz! cool

Nothing like seeing people having a damn good time!
Unlike "fellowshipping" with all those dry-assssed, depressed, religious-hypocrites! angry

lol,wicked
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2016
Nutase:
maybe ....but wait a minute did Jesus parents do it?

funny question sad
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by basingstoke: 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
KanwuliaJara:
YES!!!!!
I dey go club o!!!!
Married or not, my biddnezzz! cool

Nothing like seeing people having a damn good time!
Unlike "fellowshipping" with all those dry-assssed, depressed, religious-hypocrites! angry
Oga , the question never asked us to compare clubbing and church

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by RichYoungNigger(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
What kind of sick Nigerian mentality is this ??
Is it okay for married couples to go to a restaurant ??
Is it okay for married couples to go to birthday parties ??

Answer this and you will see how foolish you are

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Lilimax(f): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
Whatever makes them happy but I personally will not do it. smiley
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Babyphinas(f): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Is allowed

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by anonimi: 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yes.
Why not, if not?
Marriage is not a DEATH sentence to enjoying each other as a COUPLE or is it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by pweetychyka(f): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Its the choice of d couples to decide if it has to be a thing of the past or not!

For me clubbing isn't wrong if we have to go together but if he has to go alone na big gbege be dat oooo!

So I Don't wanna loose ma hubby to one club gal outta dere
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Wisif: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
There's everything wrong with it. A true believer and Godfearing couple will not be found in such a place. My point tho

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by IYANGBALI: 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
No just as it's not right for them to kiss or fok

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by edjeodiri(m): 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Iamsynord:
Some couples believe their is absolutely nothing wrong in going to clubs after marriage be it together or alone while others believe that as Marriage demands a higher level of Responsibility , Going to Club so be a thing of the past ..
What is your own view of this ??

People should mind their business in living their lives.....if married couples decides to club wetin consign anybody.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by gbens2000(m): 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
mutter:
Absolutly nothing wrong with them going together.
They don`t stop being human just because they are married.
They can also go alone with friends.
The key word here is trust.
Apart from family outings we go out alone too. Someone has to be there with the kids. So either he goes out or I go out.
However we don`t do this often maybe once in a few months.
I sometimes go clubbing with my sister and some other friends. However with time you loose interest in clubing.
The enviroment you are in also plays a role.
Also the couple.. My husband trust me and let`s me go out because he believes that I need time off to unwind with all my responsibilities.
If you are the kind of person that might fall into temptation, better stay away from such things.
well said.
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Fanirandele: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
There is nothing wrong with as long as they go to together most times. What makes Nigerian marriages boring is couples thinking they have to stop the things they used to do together while dating.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by uzoormah(m): 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Chizzy20:
hmm i dont see anytin wrng dere, as far dey re married couples bt it should b togeda, at least once in a while.Couples nid to engage in new stuff to kip dier marriage alive nt always d same old routine dat wil start making dem get bored of themselves..anyway dats jst my two kobo.

See what ur saying...i even thought u had sense
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by enua(m): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
y asking when u know they are already married they can do anything they like

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nothing wrong with it if they're going together

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by uzoormah(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Chizzy20:
hmm i dont see anytin wrng dere, as far dey re married couples bt it should b togeda, at least once in a while.Couples nid to engage in new stuff to kip dier marriage alive nt always d same old routine dat wil start making dem get bored of themselves..anyway dats jst my two kobo.

Then their children would follow them too abi...use it dear, i mean ur sense
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Bawizzie(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nothing wrong... afterall 2baba and Annie always go clubbing together.
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by uzoormah(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lilimax:
Whatever makes them happy but I personally will not do it. smiley

wow! i never knew u were this sensible.
infact i'll marry u
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Idris222: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
Will it e oka
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by olisaEze(m): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
spartoo:
noin wrongy if they go 2geda buh erytin wrongy if th femme goz alone

Gbam! On point!!
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by wacoj(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG THERE! shocked shocked This is Africa for crying out loud.
What on earth would a married couple be looking for at the club?
Whether they are together or not, it is wrong.

When you are married, the best you can do to have a wonderful relationship
is to go to church together, sit together in church, pray together, hang out together like the beach etc.

Clubbing would NEVER add any spice to ur marriage.
Especially, a married woman has NOTHING doing in d club when she should be thinking of raising her kids.
If a married man decides to club even if he is alone, well, it is quite understandable though not advisable but CERTAINLY NOT the woman.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by timilinda(f): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
spartoo:
noin wrongy if they go 2geda buh erytin wrongy if th femme goz alone

And when d man goes alone??

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by SleekMallam: 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Even the Minster ameachi still loves visiting strip clubs.
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by goingape1: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Iamsynord:
Some couples believe their is absolutely nothing wrong in going to clubs after marriage be it together or alone while others believe that as Marriage demands a higher level of Responsibility , Going to Club so be a thing of the past ..
What is your own view of this ??
as far as I'm the one rocking my wife in the club, no problem. But if it is another guy rocking her, there's problem.
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by scobaba: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nothing wrong with it, especially if you have been going together before marriage.

Do not i repeat, do not quench the fire that sparked your relationship before marriage. if you think cos you are married, you will now be taking her to only silverbird to watch movies, OYO for you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by repogirl(f): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
It's quite funny.... Imagining my husband and I going clubbing together. I doubt that would be fun, lol.

But it could work for others though.
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by OBAGADAFFI: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
repogirl:
It's quite funny.... Imagining my husband and I going clubbing together. I doubt that would be fun, lol.

But it could work for others though.

So you prefare to go clubbing separately. undecided
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Welcomme: 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
I see nothing wrong there...I will occasionally go to club with my wife wen I get married

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by femi4: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Only irresponsible souls go clubbing whether single or married. Quote me anywhere!
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by dins4real(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Chizzy20:

No, No, No........
That's not two kobo! That's a million dollar advice that u gave. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by elitejosef: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ewuro4:

What connotes High level of Respinsibility in Marriage??

Erm.. By the way, I went clubbing with my female friends last night till 2am. I must be very irresponsible cool
Yes ooo you must be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Giving Your Daughter Car As A Wedding Gift Wrong Without The Husband's Consent? / Injustice Against A Widow Over Late Husbands Properties / Nairalanders!!!!! Please Advise On This For Bride Price Paying Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.