Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? (18980 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by repogirl(f): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

So you prefare to go clubbing separately. undecided
that's not the original question, is it? undecided

The question is, is it right for a married couple to go TOGETHER.

If it had been, Is it right for Married couples to go clubbing together or separately, I would have answered differently.

Since you asked anyway..... Clubbing is not something I'm into anymore, so whether going with my husband or separately, it's not anywhere on my hanging out list.
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Gerrard59(m): 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
wacoj:
THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG THERE! shocked shocked This is Africa for crying out loud.
What on earth would a married couple be looking for at the club?
Whether they are together or not, it is wrong.
When you are married, the best you can do to have a wonderful relationship
is to go to church together, sit together in church, pray together, hang out together like the beach etc.
Clubbing would NEVER add any spice to ur marriage.
[/b]Especially, a married woman has NOTHING doing in d club when she should be thinking of raising her kids.
If a married man decides to club even if he is alone, well, it is quite understandable[b]
though not advisable but CERTAINLY NOT the woman.

This is a ridiculous statement.

Moreover, what makes it "quite understandable" for a man to go a club? The kid(s) the wife will take of, is she the ONLY parent? Is a man not also responsible FOR taking care of the kids(assuming the woman got pregnant by herself) ?

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by habsydiamond(m): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
which legacy are they instillin in their children or will they instill when they give birth. when u are married clubbing is a vomit u dont go back to after marriage.
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
Bamz:
They should take their kids along too. That way it would be a perfect family gathering! cheesy
Infact The Extended Family Should Be Included,You Know,Grandpa N Grandma Gats Rock As Well.
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Tijay90(m): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ha!...shey it's just clubbing...they can even go with the children sef...how about going to the office with ur clubbing gear...& calling the missus to meet you at the club with the kids...ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS AT ALL!
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Luvties(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
rosebase:

and nothing wrong if d man go alone?

Yes... He is a man, tendency of him meeting another lady is slimmer than the wife alone.
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by luuvee(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Absolutely nothing wrong. I call it spice
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by bakynes(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Married couples clubbing together is allowing the devil into ur midst. Its fun but what if you leave your wife's presence and before you come back some guy is already trying to molest your wife it will lead to a fight in the club or ur wife goes to the ladies and some lady gives you a seductive dance and passes u a paper with her number on it, isnt dat temptation. There are other decent ways to have fun as a married couple like going to the cinema, beach, bowling, eatery, parties etc but not clubbing
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by ozoemenaca: 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
That is why there is so much abominations in these dispensation, how can a man be in the house sleeping while the woman is out there clubbing. When you go to the desert what do you go there to see ? a dry grass ? or a prophet ? what do you go to the desert to see ? It is in the same arena that so many evils crop up. There are better things to do to keep you away from being bored.
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Blessograo(f): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
personally i think it wrong because men are asily tempted than ladies and they day they decide to go seperately to cool their neres maybe after a rough day or misunderstanding, then the man may find a lady more sexy than his wife. Then the whole drama starts. besides Naija clubs are far fom just drinking and dancing
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by wacoj(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
habsydiamond:
which legacy are they instillin in their children or will they instill when they give birth. when u are married clubbing is a vomit u dont go back to after marriage.

This is exactly my point.. I am very sure most people here saying ''There is nothing there'' are not married.
Wait till u are married then you will know the difference.

I am married and i can not take it. It is absolutely nonsense.
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by stephniemoore(f): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
I have been to the club with my hubby twice and I can't say its right or wrong.it all depends on the couple.but for me, i'd rather not go again.the loud music, crowd, skimply dressed ladies and cigarette smoke pissed me off.i 'd rather go to a cool spot to relax with my hubby
I remember a simply dressed lady trying to do erotic dance with my hubby Lol.Noooo.I won't do it again
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by spartoo: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
timilinda:

And when d man goes alone??
that's quite acceptable wink
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Can't wait for children to grow a little older so that I can continue my Friday night out. #responsible or not.. E no concern me.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by holotee(m): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
There is no biggie with going to the club, especially with one's partner.
Can even improve your sex life if you guys know exactly what youre doing

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Me and my wife will go clubbing till death do us part.. angry

God punish responsible...
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by timilinda(f): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
spartoo:

that's quite acceptable wink

Lol! U try! smiley
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by olaasiwaju: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
Shey na only the 'MAN' won go NI, there is no Biggie, the 'WOMAN' sef can go alone if there is 'TRUTH' in there relationship, Going to club it jst all about to catch fun nothing else to me.
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by hotterthanfire: 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmm... I even club with pregnancy. Hubby got my back. Nothing wrong with that at all. Its fun and adds spice to ur marriage.
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by lalahhh(f): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
spartoo:
noin wrongy if they go 2geda buh erytin wrongy if th femme goz alone
if the man goes alone nko?
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by welly440: 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
spartoo:
noin wrongy if they go 2geda buh erytin wrongy if th femme goz alone
Can you write plain English, please? Thank you in advance.
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by hyeeshat(f): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
of cos y not I can so go to the club wif my husband wen am married...
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Chizzy20(f): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2016
uzoormah:

Then their children would follow them too abi...use it dear, i mean ur sense
Jeez, seriously since last yr..Totally forgotten abt dis..
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Chizzy20(f): 7:55am On Apr 14, 2016
dins4real:

No, No, No........
That's not two kobo! That's a million dollar advice that u gave. shocked shocked shocked
Tanx.
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by uzoormah(m): 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
Chizzy20:
Jeez, seriously since last yr..Totally forgotten abt dis..

sorry 4 d way i spoke to u... last year? are u sure m in 2016?
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Chizzy20(f): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
uzoormah:

sorry 4 d way i spoke to u... last year? are u sure m in 2016?
undecided k.
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by spartoo: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
welly440:
Can you write plain English, please? Thank you in advance.
takey the way u seey or leavey
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by uzoormah(m): 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chizzy20:
undecided k.
Lol
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Eghosa1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
Blessograo:
personally i think it wrong because men are asily tempted than ladies and they day they decide to go seperately to cool their neres maybe after a rough day or misunderstanding, then the man may find a lady more sexy than his wife. Then the whole drama starts. besides Naija clubs are far fom just drinking and dancing

I get your angle but on the flip side, going with a wife helps one scare of bids from "female vultures" and the likes. I feel every man has His beauty specification in mind and one who will cheat will regardless of the wife's beauty.

Heading to PRC soonest. Let's connect please eaeghosa {@} gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth / Nairalanders!!!!! Please Advise On This For Bride Price Paying Ceremony / How Do You Treat Your Househelp/maid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.