Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? (2471 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 26-year-old Former Prostitute Who Aborted 320 Pregnancies, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by chrislu(m): 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
justmag:

uhhh huhh! I rather train a good girl to be a freak for her man.
Yes boss!! So tell me, how many good girls are there in the market now?
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by chrislu(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
benkings:
what's d diff btw runs gal n prostitute Some runs gal even phurk pass prostitute
runs girls no dey stand 4 roadside @ night.
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by chrislu(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
jahbiz:

Most of us guys should be called

prostitutes as well cos we are

not really different. I can only

remember the number of ladies

I've gone inside them but can't

remember the number of times

I've gone inside ladies.
guys can't b called prostitutes cus we work so hard 2 get inside that cookie jar, but girls can give d cookie 2 anybody they like, anytime, anyday n anywhere.
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by justmag(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
chrislu:
Yes boss!! So tell me, how many good girls are there in the market now?

Today only! I met one good girl. Lol.
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by chrislu(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
justmag:

Today only! I met one good girl. Lol.
Yeah right! Go tell that to buhari.
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by olakitan007: 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
Yes I can marry her if she has good character an can cook very well "#teamFFO"

4 dis 9ja wey we dey, some Ashawo'z hole beta pass some girls u called good ones, dem no b Ashawo bt dre holes na p*t
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by sneak3(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nope I can't.... Not because she is an x-prostitute but the fact that she once went into prostitution.

My belief is that no economic, social, political justification for endulging in such act that depict absence of conscience and self worth.
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by chrislu(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
sneak3:
Nope I can't.... Not because she is an x-prostitute but the fact that she once went into prostitution.

My belief is that no economic, social, political justification for endulging in such act that depict absence of conscience and self worth.
Nwanne supu! Dis ur grammar suppose get u four free prostitutes today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders Is It A Right Thing For A Man To Beg His Wife For Sex / Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship / Do Doctors/nurses Enjoy Examining Patients Of The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.