Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

If It Were You, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If It Were You, What Would You Do? (964 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It Were You, What Would You Do? by Olamitisoji(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
I've being wondering for sometimes now if you ladies, guyz can also comment cos i have being wondering what kind of a guy can do this;

You were on her boyfriend's laptop, and
while
you worked, you stumbled on a folder
with your name on it, let say "Lola's Expenses"; in it, your
boyfriend had a list of every dime he
had
ever spent on you, i mean EVERY DIME! What would you do? How will you address the matter? What will you think about him, your boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: If It Were You, What Would You Do? by Hazardd(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
thats show that the person is economically stablegrin

3 Likes

Re: If It Were You, What Would You Do? by Greyworld: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Its called ACCOUNTABILITY, its d higgest level of RESPONSIBILITY in economically unstable SOCIETY.....

3 Likes

Re: If It Were You, What Would You Do? by iceberylin(m): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
grin
Re: If It Were You, What Would You Do? by sarmiie(m): 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
where is he?? Okonjo Iweala needs him ...........

ijebu men....i troway salute!!!!

2 Likes

Re: If It Were You, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 17, 2015
If you check well you go see folder for others girls..
The guy is only trying to know the exact money he spent while in search of his miss right and also to put it in his biography

1 Like

Re: If It Were You, What Would You Do? by Enegod(m): 12:53am On Jan 17, 2015
Hazardd:
thats show that the person is econ omically stablegrin
Greyworld:
Its called ACCOUNTABILITY, its d higgest level of RESPONSIBILITY in economically unstable SOCIETY.....
grin grin

1 Like

Re: If It Were You, What Would You Do? by zeezahbee(f): 1:01am On Jan 17, 2015
There's nothing we won't hear in this world. Firstly, the guy is probably broke, only a broke guy will write that shit. Secondly, he has other options, it means the girl is not the only he's spending on, once you start writing out expenses, it means you are trying to compare or you have decided how much you wish to spend.

OP back to your question, I will run away from such guy because when we get married, he will probably be following me to market or write a list of what we need with prices.

1 Like

Re: If It Were You, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 17, 2015
Accountability of the highest,,if the guy is an ijebu,i will know that it is hereditary by birth

1 Like

Re: If It Were You, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2015
gringringrin Mehn, il seriously b short of words..u wouldnt even knw where to start from, how, when to start and what to start with cos u'l b in shock ursef wondering 'what kinda guy he is @ dat moment and what kinda guy he will make if u by mistake marry him..gringringrin
Babe, na running tins sure pass o

1 Like

Re: If It Were You, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 17, 2015
hehe grin, i don't know what i will do

1 Like

Re: If It Were You, What Would You Do? by apparentlylaw(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2015
He is Keeping records nah for future utilisation ...prolly deduct it from ya bride price wen u guys start to bill him
Re: If It Were You, What Would You Do? by Olamitisoji(m): 8:58am On Jan 17, 2015
Why is this taking time to be on frontpage?
Re: If It Were You, What Would You Do? by Oahray: 9:14am On Jan 17, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Why is this taking time to be on frontpage?
is that why you created the thread? grin
Re: If It Were You, What Would You Do? by Olamitisoji(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2015
Oahray:
is that why you created the thread? grin
no, its just dat ve nt being getting the answers i want.
Re: If It Were You, What Would You Do? by mirexxx(f): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2015
guess he wants me 2 pay him back some day..mumu thing
Re: If It Were You, What Would You Do? by Olamitisoji(m): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2015
mirexxx:
guess he wants me 2 pay him back some day..mumu thing
lol, nw am getting my answers
Re: If It Were You, What Would You Do? by mirexxx(f): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2015
Olamitisoji:
lol, nw am getting my answers
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Things Men Check In Women Before Marrying Them / Guys,would You Be Embarrassed / Nlanders, Pls What Should I Do Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.