Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

*The Players Curse* - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *The Players Curse* (304146 Views)

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. / The Vigilante: Curse Of The Sword Now Available On Okadabooks!!! / A Curse of Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *The Players Curse* by olashas(f): 4:55pm On May 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *The Players Curse* by hfinest1(m): 5:22pm On May 31, 2015
olashas:
grin grin grin grin grin
see dose beautiful set of shinny white teethcheesy hi pretty... mind if I sit beside yougrin?
Re: *The Players Curse* by nerdfrost(m): 5:24pm On May 31, 2015
Finally,some update! @op I thought u'll never update again grin well its hilarious cool cool update OP and pls more of that
Re: *The Players Curse* by Omoalhaja7: 5:46pm On May 31, 2015
Funny update. Keep it rollin' Bro!!
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 31, 2015
david have u ever thought of making movies with ur write-up....especially "the devil who loved me"..?

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by chigoizie7(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2015
Dat bauchi guy sef, to be sincere,he is a real G.

* but to de nacked de sweet oooh, na so I go from my room climb down the stairs with my balls swinging jangulover to d kitchen to d fridge, and my mum will be like "chigozie ifele adighi eme gi? Ogalanya umuaka( aint u ashamed of urself?). Me, I will be like,mummy, rapunu m aka(leave me alone nah).

Dat feeling of free flow of air sweet die, and na my papa I learn am from, dat old man sef.

3 Likes

Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 31, 2015
Dat Bauchi ehn
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 31, 2015
I'm beginning to like this Bauchi guy's character abeg. Reminds me of Bayo omoba mazamaza aka Robinhood aka Proud Chelsea supporter.

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 31, 2015
chigoizie7:
Dat bauchi guy sef, to be sincere,he is a real G.

* but to de nacked de sweet oooh, na so I go from my room climb down the stairs with my balls swinging jangulover to d kitchen to d fridge, and my mum will be like "chigozie ifele adighi eme gi? Ogalanya umuaka( aint u ashamed of urself?). Me, I will be like,mummy, rapunu m aka(leave me alone nah).

Dat feeling of free flow of air sweet die, and na my papa I learn am from, dat old man sef.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. You nasty. Ain't nothing cute about that thing between your legs abeg. Keep it covered jor.
Re: *The Players Curse* by missstella(f): 9:25pm On May 31, 2015
Bauchi is crazy I swear (my kind of guy) Nice one davidflo
Re: *The Players Curse* by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:26pm On May 31, 2015
missstella:
Bauchi is crazy I swear (my kind of guy) Nice one davidflo
Hmmmm.
Re: *The Players Curse* by missstella(f): 9:28pm On May 31, 2015
KelvinGraphics:
Hmmmm.
why u dey hmmmm
Re: *The Players Curse* by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:36pm On May 31, 2015
missstella:
why u dey hmmmm
Nothing,
So U mean Bauchi is like me?
Re: *The Players Curse* by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:37pm On May 31, 2015
Nice 1 Boss Davidflo
Re: *The Players Curse* by missstella(f): 9:43pm On May 31, 2015
KelvinGraphics:
Nothing, So U mean Bauchi is like me?
cheesy Who be u?
Re: *The Players Curse* by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2015
missstella:
cheesy Who be u?
U want begin deny me now abi?
Re: *The Players Curse* by chigoizie7(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. You nasty. Ain't nothing cute about that thing between your legs abeg. Keep it covered jor.

U don ever bath finish, come position ur mid region(nyash and kpekus) to a standing fan? Dats d feeling I get running up nd down nacked,

*nothing cute? Nne,My blokoz cute ooh, even if d balls aint cute, d pipe over cute, make I show u? *winks*

*dats a nice pix, love ur complection(dark n lovely)

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by Csami(m): 10:10pm On May 31, 2015
Nice update.
Re: *The Players Curse* by hfinest1(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2015
KelvinGraphics padi miiiicheesy longest tym.... wetin happen dem kidnap u? abi dem carry u go nl prison?(ban) I don miss u o... bro...
Re: *The Players Curse* by drtwist(m): 1:02am On Jun 01, 2015
boss you are endowed with good stories . Keep it up. Much love
Re: *The Players Curse* by Ayjos10(m): 4:32am On Jun 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

U don ever bath finish, come position ur mid region(nyash and kpekus) to a standing fan? Dats d feeling I get running up nd down nacked,

*nothing cute? Nne,My blokoz cute ooh, even if d balls aint cute, d pipe over cute, make I show u? *winks*

*dats a nice pix, love ur complection(dark n lovely)
...u dey scoop my bae for wher i dey?....u wan jonz ni?no allw me change am for u oo.

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by chigoizie7(m): 5:21am On Jun 01, 2015
Ayjos10:
...u dey scoop my bae for wher i dey?....u wan jonz ni?no allw me change am for u oo.

Bros,aaah!!!!, I de madt? How I wan take scoup ur babe nah? She be soup? I just d admire baba God handi work ooh.
Re: *The Players Curse* by Ayjos10(m): 7:17am On Jun 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

Bros,aaah!!!!, I de madt? How I wan take scoup ur babe nah? She be soup? I just d admire baba God handi work ooh.
oya chop knuckle
Re: *The Players Curse* by Ayjos10(m): 7:18am On Jun 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

oya chop knuckle..u correct
Re: *The Players Curse* by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:23am On Jun 01, 2015
hfinest1:
KelvinGraphics padi miiiicheesy longest tym.... wetin happen dem kidnap u? abi dem carry u go nl prison?(ban) I don miss u o... bro...
Baba na me miss U pass.
Wetin happen to me pass Kidnap and ban bro. Infact my mouth no fit talk am self, walahi.
We need to talk o, i get small biz 4 U, so how e go be na?
Good morning.
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 01, 2015
Ayjos10:
Your bae? I'm lost.
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

I am not his bae again o. I already dis-bae'd him last week, he went with transformation, me I am now in the era of change o, I belong to everybody and no-one.

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by chigoizie7(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

I am not his bae again o. I already dis-bae'd him last week, he went with transformation, me I am now in the era of change o, I belong to everybody and no-one.

Lolz

Na I'm be say, u also belonged to me,
Chai, PMB don skwata dis I kwantri pinish ooh.
Wit dat speech.

But don't u know dat once a bae,always a bae ?
U re still his bae sweethrt.
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lolz

Na I'm be say, u also belonged to me,
Chai, PMB don skwata dis I kwantri pinish ooh.
Wit dat speech.

But don't u know dat once a bae,always a bae ?
U re still his bae sweethrt.
'Once a bae, always a bae' Neverrrrrrrrrrrr

If I was your bae and we break up I don't know you again o. I don't do ex abeg.
Re: *The Players Curse* by chigoizie7(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

'Once a bae, always a bae' Neverrrrrrrrrrrr

If I was your bae and we break up I don't know you again o. I don't do ex abeg.

So,u don't subscribe to " we disagree to agree"?
"We quarel to reconcil stronger"? "we break up to make up stronger"? If na like dis ur principles dey,den u still ve a lot to learn with regards to marriage,else u don't want to.

*in marriage,we always fall out of love with each other from time to time(break up and make up),but because it is for better for worse, we ve no choice to leave cos we re trapped in it. Unlike

*relationships were we re free to leave @ will.we ve to learn how to endure from our courtships, u don't ve to keep breaking up and making up ooh,no.

But u will be able to draw a line between stupid and flimzy breakups from serious breakups. U don't ve to be turgid.

What if u loved him soo much, and a lie or deciet from either friends or family made u both break up,when u realised d truth and he came begging that its not his fault and it is true, won't u make up?

Sweethrt,never say never.
Re: *The Players Curse* by ekiyor3: 11:17am On Jun 01, 2015
Just patiently waiting for the day Fifi will fork kiki. That day go hot die. I don already buy my vassline down.
Re: *The Players Curse* by owcheychey(f): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
LOL. Bauchi is crazy. I like the character though

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (43) (Reply)

Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.