Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

*The Players Curse* - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *The Players Curse* (303643 Views)

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. / The Vigilante: Curse Of The Sword Now Available On Okadabooks!!! / A Curse of Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *The Players Curse* by HDoc(m): 7:03pm On May 25, 2015
I need more.....
Re: *The Players Curse* by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:35pm On May 25, 2015
hm hm so nice of an update but sad bcaus its too short
Re: *The Players Curse* by simplyJOE(m): 7:35pm On May 25, 2015
Oga davidflo u're gud i swear kudos.more updates please...

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by olashas(f): 8:19pm On May 25, 2015
Boomboost:
Olashas, that "the devil that loved me", abeg pass me d link.

Can't get d complete story from Google.
https://www.nairaland.com/2097551/players-curse

Could not send it earlier. Network has been wack
Re: *The Players Curse* by davidflo(m): 8:42pm On May 25, 2015
I waited for a long time but she did not come. I had opened the door by 10pm as she had requested. Kiki had gone to sleep while Ezekiel had said his first set of prayers. The Suya was nice, I took mine with Garri, Kiki took hers with a cup of cold Milo, Ezekiel ate his like that.
11:30pm and she was not around. I contemplated going to lock the door; I was busy making up my mind when I slept off.
She woke me up with pinch to the nose.
“So you couldn’t wait up for me?”
“You said 10pm, this is past 12, are you a witch?”
“Sorry, Ugo was in the parlour, I couldn’t leave while he was there”.
“It’s alright”
She came beneath my duvet and held my hand.
“I miss Hanatu, I am sure you do too”.
“Every time”, I said.
We shared fond memories of Hanatu; I started missing her more than I should.
“Fifi can I tell you something?”
“Whats it about?”
“Emma”, she said.
I was hoping I wouldn’t get to hear his name, but I guessed it was inevitable. I wondered if I should tell her that he wanted Kiki’s number.
“I am listening”.
“First, I am sorry that you found out the way you did. It was hard to tell you”.
“Don’t worry, I am alright now”.
‘NEPA’ took off power and steadily, the speed of the fan reduced. It became a bit hot.
“Fifi, you know I really liked you but we were stagnant and Emma came around, I thought I could just flirt a bit but I fell for him”.
That was funny, because I remembered that she insulted Emma for his philandering ways as much as we all did when he came around newly.
“I understand, Oge”.
“But you see, I still liked you and still believed our chapter was not over. That was when my dad killed somebody, accidental discharge”.
Accidental discharge my foot.
“Okay?”
“You see, his father is an AIG”.
“The person your father killed?” I was suddenly very worried for her father.
“No, Emma’s father”.
“Oh.....”
“So he met his father and they discussed how to help my Dad. See Fifi, his action made me make up my mind to stick with him. If it were your father, wouldn’t you sacrifice your all?”
“My father is dead”.
She gripped my hands harder.
“I know, but wouldn’t you have if he was alive?”
“So Emma told you to marry him for helping your dad?”
“No, not at all, He told me his actions proved that he was serious with me. So I shouldn’t insist on condoms everytime”.
“Everytime! You guys fvck like rats?”
“shut up jor. So I consented”.
“And you carry belle?”
“Yes”.
I disentangled my hand from hers. I was hurting again.
“So why are you telling me this?”
“Dad has agreed that I marry him, we have fixed a date”.
Have you hurt so much that you start laughing? Because I was lying down in the dark with a girl that I loved and she was telling me about her pregnancy and marriage.
“when?”
“25th September”.
“Why so soon?”
“We want to do it before my stomach starts protruding”.
For no clear reason I started sing one of our songs by Azadus .

............You is the one, ti mo really fe ran....
............can’t you see...
............the arrow of your love...
She sang along, I became teary eyed, she wiped my eyes, i smiled, she smiled then we kissed.
And kissed again.
She held my lower lips with her teeth and sucked it. My hands ran down her back till I cupped her bum. I caressed it and noticed she wasn’t wearing any panties. She ran her tongue on each nipple of mine then claimed my lips with hers again. Her warmth of her mouth blended with that between her legs when I folded up her gown and touched the swollen lips of her Vee. She let out a sigh of satisfaction as my other hand found her breasts. She freed herself from my grip and placed her back on the bed.
Her legs were slightly open.
“I want to feel inside me”, she said with eyes closed. Her nipples were rock hard as she pulled me closer.
“But you are pregnant”, I whispered.
“Fifi dear, shut up and fvck me”.
I obliged.
She gasped as the tip of my preeq pushed away the warm wet flesh surround the opening of her vee. Her clitz settled on top of my shaft.
“I have always wanted this with you”.
I wanted to reply but the fluids slapping on my balls with every pound, the sound of ecstasy from her lips, the way her breast jiggled with the thrusts, made me moan.
“I love you , Fifi!”
I should have told her I loved her, abi? That would have been another perfect moment.
I couldn’t.
Shortly after she came with words that I couldn’t decipher, I came also.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: *The Players Curse* by Charlesedet25(m): 8:48pm On May 25, 2015
Shey na me first c am? Wel maka i go read see hw e go b

oga davidflo carry go bt d 4uk wer de na mtn message i see dis p.m abt diesel scarcity nationwide, mayb na 2 cross border enter cameroon go stay der read ur story

oge beta change weddin date cos i won scatter beta bday bash 4 myself n my ex.......... I even want u 2 kum bt na wit Fifi nt..........

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by write2obi(m): 9:06pm On May 25, 2015
I think i should start reading this story afresh, i can't even remember someof the things that happened in it.

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by cooljoe(m): 9:18pm On May 25, 2015
Hmmm, ds david ur quite wonderful o, easily one of my favourite name sakes, ryte up dere wit Beckham, Alaba and Silva, nd of cause d original King David himself

2 Likes

Re: *The Players Curse* by Amyceilyn(f): 9:18pm On May 25, 2015
Nice,
Re: *The Players Curse* by davidflo(m): 9:30pm On May 25, 2015
She sneaked out of the room before the break of dawn. That was why I was surprised when Bro Ezekiel came to knock on my door around 8:20am.
“Bro Fifi, we have something very important to tell you”.
I was still feeling sleepy so I asked what it was about.
“Just come to the parlour, Kiki and I have something to say to you”.
Hearing that Kiki was involved, I followed him to the parlour.
“Twinny, what is happening?” I asked Kiki
“I don’t know Oh, he came to my door to tell me we have a meeting”, she said with her hands flung up.
She wasn’t wearing any bra and I am sure that like myself, Ezekiel knows she has very big nipplez, they usually visible beneath her braless tops.
“Brother Fifi, is there anything you want to share with your brethrens?”
I really wanted to sleep, but I indulged him.
“Like what?”
He laughed and spoke in tongues a bit, opening his mouth wide in the process.
“Do you know that of all the sins, fornication is the only sin of the flesh and is hated by God, the king of hosts?”
Kiki smiled.
“What are you talking about?”
Ezekiel produced a bible and wanted to quote a verse but was having difficulty locating it.
“Bro Fifi, you were committing the act of fornication and it is glaring that the devil is in control of your life”.
“Your Papa!” I said to him.
“Sister Kiki can you see, does our beloved brother reply me like this before?”
Kiki started laughing.
“Sister Kiki, do not laugh, Hell fire burneth with fire and brimstone. I have a problem with your name ‘kiki’, it might be the reason why you dress like the people of Sodom and Gomorrah, we must change it to a name like Mary or wait...ermmm Rachel”.
“Bros Ezekiel, can I go and sleep. The devil is not in control of my life.”
“You need deliverance my brother, what gave you that kind of spirit to fornicate all night?”
The question was awkward, so I just stood up and left.
Shortly after, Kiki breezed into my room. She had a cheeky smile at the tip of her lips.
“Was that Oge that came, don’t even bother denying it?”
“Both of you are crazy oh”.
She smiled.
“Her moaning was loud. I couldn’t sleep also”.
I was embarrassed, I dropped my gaze.
“I am sorry, I didn’t know”.
“How many rounds, 6?”
I didn’t count but I wondered what Kiki was upto. I didn’t answer her.
“Can we not talk about it? Oge wanted me to keep it a secret”.
“No problem, little man. Can you keep a secret too?”
“Yes,”I said.
She stood up and as she walked out of the room she said, “I was turned on”.

I spent most of the day and next at home, I was lagging behind in my studies and really wanted to pass my GCE. Kiki had her semester exams coming up to so we studied together. Ezekiel started calling Kiki ‘Rachel’, and for the sake of peace, she answered him.
I was about about going out that night to see Tope, when I heard a knock at the door, opening it, I saw a guy that I had never met before.
“Can I help you?” I asked
“Is this Kiki’s apartment?” he asked.
I could smell the stench of cigarette and alcohol oozing from his pores
“Yes,” I replied.
“Is she around?”
“Yes, but she is sleeping. Come back around tomorrow”.
“Tell her Bauchi is around”.
“You mean like Bauchi, the state?”
He winked at me.
The guy called Bauchi was very slim and dark but what was peculiar about him were his eyes. They were a shade of very light brown, like that of an albino. They were scary. Because he was slim and had a straight face, his beards were enormous. With long neck and small shoulders, he leaned to one side of the door.
I didn’t have to go and call her for as soon as she heard his voice she bolted out of the room and flung herself into his arms.
“When did they release you? Oh my God I have missed you, bastard!”
I was confused.
“Please, where did they release you from, bros?”
He brushed me aside as he entered MY house.
“Fifi, I am sorry. This is Bauchi. He is my boyfriend”, she said still in his arms, she adored the motherfvcker with the way she stared into his eyes.
“Released from where, Kiki?”
“Alagbon”, he replied, leading her to her room.
"The prison?"
"Yes, my man".
I wasnt his fvcking man!
They shot the door amidst giggles.
Maybe I was wrong, Maybe Ezekiel was right....Maybe demons were domiciling in my house

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: *The Players Curse* by tunery004(m): 9:58pm On May 25, 2015
Flo, triple updates already, that's great. Taught u av abandon d story b4, tank God u r back. Errrrm pinkycute come here ooo. Food is ready

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by ElPhoche(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2015
Abasi mbo. Bauchi kwa?

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:15pm On May 25, 2015
[size=32pt]shey I don tell u b4 sey I dey folo u like hunch back??..[/size]

[size=3pt]tunery004 u 2 like woman, kai![/size]

2 Likes

Re: *The Players Curse* by write2obi(m): 10:18pm On May 25, 2015
Lovely Mr flo cheesy Bauchi undecided
Re: *The Players Curse* by hfinest1(m): 10:19pm On May 25, 2015
aswear, I no fit live for d same aus with person lyk Ezikiel o... had a roomie lyk dat sha, back in schl n we dey always quarrel cos d guy no sabi approach person n him go dey condemn me again... lol.... m enjoying d story bro davidflo.... kip us updated

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by Emperortj93(m): 10:21pm On May 25, 2015
very nice story indeed
fifi
kiki
bauchi
strange names but
tope is my guy

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by dayojags10(m): 10:22pm On May 25, 2015
davidflo:

She sneaked out of the room before the break of dawn. That was why I was surprised when Bro Ezekiel came to knock on my door around 8:20am.
“Bro Fifi, we have something very important to tell you”.
I was still feeling sleepy so I asked what it was about.
“Just come to the parlour, Kiki and I have something to say to you”.
Hearing that Kiki was involved, I followed him to the parlour.
“Twinny, what is happening?” I asked Kiki
“I don’t know Oh, he came to my door to tell me we have a meeting”, she said with her hands flung up.
She wasn’t wearing any bra and I am sure that like myself, Ezekiel knows she has very big nipplez, they usually visible beneath her braless tops.
“Brother Fifi, is there anything you want to share with your brethrens?”
I really wanted to sleep, but I indulged him.
“Like what?”
He laughed and spoke in tongues a bit, opening his mouth wide in the process.
“Do you know that of all the sins, fornication is the only sin of the flesh and is hated by God, the king of hosts?”
Kiki smiled.
“What are you talking about?”
Ezekiel produced a bible and wanted to quote a verse but was having difficulty locating it.
“Bro Fifi, you were committing the act of fornication and it is glaring that the devil is in control of your life”.
“Your Papa!” I said to him.
“Sister Kiki can you see, does our beloved brother reply me like this before?”
Kiki started laughing.
“Sister Kiki, do not laugh, Hell fire burneth with fire and brimstone. I have a problem with your name ‘kiki’, it might be the reason why you dress like the people of Sodom and Gomorrah, we must change it to a name like Mary or wait...ermmm Rachel”.
“Bros Ezekiel, can I go and sleep. The devil is not in control of my life.”
“You need deliverance my brother, what gave you that kind of spirit to fornicate all night?”
The question was awkward, so I just stood up and left.
Shortly after, Kiki breezed into my room. She had a cheeky smile at the tip of her lips.
“Was that Oge that came, don’t even bother denying it?”
“Both of you are crazy oh”.
She smiled.
“Her moaning was loud. I couldn’t sleep also”.
I was embarrassed, I dropped my gaze.
“I am sorry, I didn’t know”.
“How many rounds, 6?”
I didn’t count but I wondered what Kiki was upto. I didn’t answer her.
“Can we not talk about it? Oge wanted me to keep it a secret”.
“No problem, little man. Can you keep a secret too?”
“Yes,”I said.
She stood up and as she walked out of the room she said, “I was turned on”.

I spent most of the day and next at home, I was lagging behind in my studies and really wanted to pass my GCE. Kiki had her semester exams coming up to so we studied together. Ezekiel started calling Kiki ‘Rachel’, and for the sake of peace, she answered him.
I was about about going out that night to see Tope, when I heard a knock at the door, opening it, I saw a guy that I had never met before.
“Can I help you?” I asked
“Is this Kiki’s apartment?” he asked.
I could smell the stench of cigarette and alcohol oozing from his pores
“Yes,” I replied.
“Is she around?”
“Yes, but she is sleeping. Come back around tomorrow”.
“Tell her Bauchi is around”.
“You mean like Bauchi, the state?”
He winked at me.
The guy called Bauchi was very slim and dark but what was peculiar about him were his eyes. They were a shade of very light brown, like that of an albino. They were scary. Because he was slim and had a straight face, his beards were enormous. With long neck and small shoulders, he leaned to one side of the door.
I didn’t have to go and call her for as soon as she heard his voice she bolted out of the room and flung herself into his arms.
“When did they release you? Oh my God I have missed you, bastard!”
I was confused.
“Please, where did they release you from, bros?”
He brushed me aside as he entered MY house.
“Fifi, I am sorry. This is Bauchi. He is my boyfriend”, she said still in his arms, she adored the motherfvcker with the way she stared into his eyes.
“Released from where, Kiki?”
“Alagbon”, he replied, leading her to her room.
"The prison?"
"Yes, my man".
I wasnt his fvcking man!
They shot the door amidst giggles.
Maybe I was wrong, Maybe Ezekiel was right....Maybe demons were domiciling in my house
front page. where's my popcorn and coke
Re: *The Players Curse* by tunery004(m): 10:24pm On May 25, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
[size=32pt]shey I don tell u b4 sey I dey folo u like hunch back??..[/size]

[size=3pt]tunery004 u 2 like woman, kai![/size]
My man, ow I for do na? Who no like woman? I no too like woman oo but this pinkycute heenn, I fit die untop her mata, I just still dey wonder ow I go take move the ministry to permanent site. *erm, BeeBeeOoh dis na secret ooo, make pinkycute no hear ooo*

2 Likes

Re: *The Players Curse* by Mczigx(m): 11:00pm On May 25, 2015
Cme add more update o if nt u no fit slip dis night o
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 25, 2015
dayojags10:
front page. where's my popcorn and coke
sometimes people like u need enough punches in the face,how wil u be quoating the whole story?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *The Players Curse* by dayojags10(m): 11:08pm On May 25, 2015
Andrew114:
sometimes people like u need enough punches in the face,how wil u be quoating the whole story?
kill ursf
Re: *The Players Curse* by pinkycute(f): 11:18pm On May 25, 2015
grin cheesy grin
Thanks my love....

tunery004:
Flo, triple updates already, that's great. Taught u av abandon d story b4, tank God u r back. Errrrm pinkycute come here ooo. Food is ready
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 25, 2015
Wow! Read from the beginning to this point. Need to scout where to charge my fone o cos litre na 500 naira.
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 25, 2015
dayojags10:
kill ursf
i woun't,and please don't do dat again please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *The Players Curse* by pinkycute(f): 11:49pm On May 25, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Am here to observe

tunery004:

My man, ow I for do na? Who no like woman? I no too like woman oo but this pinkycute heenn, I fit die untop her mata, I just still dey wonder ow I go take move the ministry to permanent site. *erm, BeeBeeOoh dis na secret ooo, make pinkycute no hear ooo*
Re: *The Players Curse* by Divineluv14(f): 11:55pm On May 25, 2015
Nice job @ op
Re: *The Players Curse* by tunery004(m): 11:55pm On May 25, 2015
pinkycute:
smiley smiley smiley Am here to observe
Just observe ooo and no listen to my gist with BeeBeeOoh oooo Ow was ur day dear
Re: *The Players Curse* by Divineluv14(f): 11:56pm On May 25, 2015
pinkycute:
grin cheesy grin Thanks my love....
undecided
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 25, 2015
Nice update negro
Re: *The Players Curse* by Csami(m): 11:58pm On May 25, 2015
This is real comedy. Davidflo abeg u dey on point.
Re: *The Players Curse* by pinkycute(f): 11:59pm On May 25, 2015
grin grin grin
Am sorry..... tongue

Divineluv14:

undecided
Re: *The Players Curse* by tunery004(m): 12:00am On May 26, 2015
pinkycute:
grin cheesy grin Thanks my love....
U are always welcome dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (43) (Reply)

Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.