Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (466052 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by val4o: 12:42am On Jan 15, 2016
Please I need dragnet past questions on KPMG tests anyone shoild please help a brother my email is valenchigozie@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by val4o: 12:43am On Jan 15, 2016
Please I need dragnet past questions on KPMG tests anyone should please help a brother my email is valenchigozie@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dollyptosh(m): 1:46am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by diva90: 2:27am On Jan 15, 2016
edohdaniel:
I received mail from KPMG for an aptitude test with dragnet. Please anybody with dragnet past question should forward to my mail. "edohdaniel@gmail.com" I have written dragnet test several times but did not pass.

how tough were the exams and how soon did kpmg call you to write an exam with them after applying?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2016
Hello people. Good morning
I've been going through the thread on this KPMG aptitude test
Can someone please just give a summary of what to expect in the test and likely test areas
That will be really helpful cos I am taking the test tomorrow

Also how do I locate the venue (JKK building at Anthony bus-stop). I'm not very familiar with lagos
Thanks all
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by thierryopj: 9:23am On Jan 15, 2016
jemakozi:
Hello people. Good morning
I've been going through the thread on this KPMG aptitude test
Can someone please just give a summary of what to expect in the test and likely test areas
That will be really helpful cos I am taking the test tomorrow

Also how do I locate the venue (JKK building at Anthony bus-stop). I'm not very familiar with lagos
Thanks all

Where is your location??
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by arshavineering(m): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2016
direction please. coming from SALEM (after jakande) along lekki-epe express way
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2016
thierryopj:

Where is your location??

Alagomeji, Yaba
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Bodmesh: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2016
itunu8:

Abeg can u foward the dragnet pq to my mail Itunuadedeji@yahoo.com Thanks
could u please forward the KPMG/dragnet p.q to my mail....olabodemesh@yahoo.com much appreciated
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Chigern: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
Pls,who knows how accepting KPMG is of age declaration certificate in the stead of birth certificate especially if the said birth certificate was destroyed?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kaze4blues(m): 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
i was invited for kpmg graduate trainee aptitude test slated for Jan 16 2015.
part of the requirements to bring along is original copy of O level result.

however, i am using a waec gce results in which the original result has not been released to me from the waec office.

please i need expert opinion on whether the normal printout i have with me will be accepted.

pls i need urgent responses. tomorrow is the test date

thanks

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Soglite(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Please is there anyone moving from Abeokuta tomorrow to lag for the aptitude test? If there is any please indicate. YNWA
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Martiyu(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Please, is there negative marking?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
kaze4blues:

however, i am using a waec gce results in which the original result has not been released to me from the waec office.

please i need expert opinion on whether the normal printout i have with me will be accepted.

thanks

Simply call KPMG and ask them.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by bodeoni: 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
kaze4blues:

thanks

From the little I know, they always want to see the original certificate. They should let you write the exam but you might need the certificate to proceed to further stages.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Emadapoet: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Soglite:
Please is there anyone moving from Abeokuta tomorrow to lag for the aptitude test? If there is any please indicate. YNWA

Hey Sogolite, I dey move from Abk o.
What time is your test?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by thierryopj: 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
jemakozi:

Alagomeji, Yaba

Take bus going to ikeja or ketu, stop at savoil bustop before Anthony and cross to the other side you will see a very tall building on it, their is a jkk inscription
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by thierryopj: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
arshavineering:
direction please. coming from SALEM (after jakande) along lekki-epe express way

You have to take bus to obalende, from obalende take a bus going to yaba (abt #100) stop at jibowu under bridge, from there take ikeja or Ketu bus, stop at savoil bustop or Mobil, just before Anthony bustop, cross to the other side u will see the tall jkk building...
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by val4o: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Please anyone that has experience in KPMG test should please share with me or give me steps tackling their test questions. Or can kindly send to my email valenchigozie@gmail.com

I think you should keep trying o. KPMG has some strict company policy about original certificates. A friend once had the problem, she was informed she would be allowed to write the test but won't be allowed to do documentation without the originals. Which is kinda back to square one depending on whether or not they have an urgent need to fill. Just keep calling them till you get through. You could also try sending a mail. Otherwise you reschedule your test.
Why not try the local waec office around, someone there might be able to help
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Soglite(m): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
The test is 9am but we are asked to get to the Venue around 8am. Can I have your number? Let's talk on phone
Emadapoet:

Hey Sogolite, I dey move from Abk o.
What time is your test?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Soglite(m): 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
Please can someone give me a description too.... Coming from Abeokuta.... How do I find my way to the Venue from Oshodi?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by hariorh: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Soglite:
Please can someone give me a description too.... Coming from Abeokuta.... How do I find my way to the Venue from Oshodi?

You have to take a bus going to yaba or ojuelegba from the top of oshodi bridge (abt #100), stop at Anthony bus stop, walk down a bit and u should see the tall jkk building...
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Soglite(m): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Thanks a million
hariorh:

You have to take a bus going to yaba or ojuelegba from the top of oshodi bridge (abt #100), stop at Anthony bus stop, walk down a bit and u should see the tall jkk building...
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Kejimylove(m): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Pls help me on what to do.... On my waec certificate, I have a miniarture passport problem and I have submitted the original certificate to get a good one... Though I made the photoshop of the original before submiting..... Pls, will I be allow to do the exam
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Emadapoet: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Soglite:
The test is 9am but we are asked to get to the Venue around 8am. Can I have your number? Let's talk on phone

8-9am is quite early, guess you have to leave around 5am.
Mine is for 1pm.
If you still want to hola; 08066376299
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Kossyne(m): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Martiyu:
Please, is there negative marking?

Baba, there's nothing like negative marking in Apt. Tests. All questions irrespective of the level of difficulty or technicality carry equal marks. Just work on your speed and accuracy and you will be fine.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Kossyne(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kejimylove:
Pls help me on what to do.... On my waec certificate, I have a miniarture passport problem and I have submitted the original certificate to get a good one... Though I made the photoshop of the original before submiting..... Pls, will I be allow to do the exam

All documents will be screened before the commencement of the test. Alteration or doctoring of your waec certificate is not just an illegal act but that of desperation. It depicts lack of integrity and how far you can go to get what you want. You might get away with it if the invigilator does not notice it but one way or the other your fraudulent act would be discovered.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Kejimylove(m): 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kossyne:

All documents will be screened before the commencement of the test. Alteration or doctoring of your waec certificate is not just an illegal act but that of desperation. It depicts lack of integrity and how far you can go to get what you want. You might get away with it if the invigilator does not notice it but one way or the other your fraudulent act would be discovered.
It is Photocopy not photoshop..... Mistake
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by phemmyB: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
ETC Centre, JKK Building 229, Ikorodu Road, Ilupeju Lagos, Nigeria
please can someone tell me how to get to the above address from Ibadan? Urgently needed pls
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Kossyne(m): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2016
Kejimylove:
It is Photocopy not photoshop..... Mistake
Only originals are allowed.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by hariorh: 12:46am On Jan 16, 2016
phemmyB:
ETC Centre, JKK Building
229, Ikorodu Road, Ilupeju Lagos, Nigeria

please can someone tell me how to get to the above address from Ibadan?
Urgently needed pls

From ojota, take a bus going to yaba/palmgrove or ojuelegba and stop at Anthony bus stop, walk down a bit and u should see the tall jkk building...

Or get brt at ojota which is cheaper (N70) and stop at Anthony bus stop, walk down a bit and u should see the tall jkk building...
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by phemmyB: 5:41am On Jan 16, 2016
hariorh:

From ojota, take a bus going to yaba/palmgrove or ojuelegba and stop at Anthony bus stop, walk down a bit and u should see the tall jkk building...

Or get brt at ojota which is cheaper (N70) and stop at Anthony bus stop, walk down a bit and u should see the tall jkk building...

Thanks and God bless you. I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.