Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (466220 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by G1gbolahan: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2016
Same here.... Would be kind if anyone can put us through what to expect for the business awareness test??
soulhighman:

I got the same thing just now too.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Emadapoet: 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
soulhighman:

I got the same thing just now too.

Just got mine too. Any tip on the test structure?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by soulhighman(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Emadapoet:

Just got mine too. Any tip on the test structure?
G1gbolahan:
Same here.... Would be kind if anyone can put us through what to expect for the business awareness test??
I think it is an sjt
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
soulhighman:

I think it is an sjt

Its nothing to worry about. Its just a test of ur ability to be a good team player, ability to prioritize tasks, response to pressure and all. U may see questions like u have been asked to complete a task within a set deadline, a colleague comes to u for help regarding another task, wat will u do.... Good luck. Just read thoroughly and analyse.

2 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by SacrodAYAN: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
G1gbolahan:
Habillion has answered you on what to expect........it's more like a personality questionnaire thing. You are asked how you would react or your response to various work situations and if I can remember clearly that's if am not mixing things up you would be ranking your responses...just respond like a KPMG person smiley...all the best
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
Just received my business awareness test invite today. I think it should be a situational judgement test like the one Standard Chartered Bank uses. The gave 18 questions and each one a business scenario, you will need to rank five options in the order which you will undertake them.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by soulhighman(m): 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
habillion:

Its nothing to worry about. Its just a test of ur ability to be a good team player, ability to prioritize tasks, response to pressure and all. U may see questions like u have been asked to complete a task within a set deadline, a colleague comes to u for help regarding another task, wat will u do.... Good luck. Just read thoroughly and analyse.
Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by psquaree: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
habillion:

Whats ur department?

Audit oo. Please help
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by markovnikov(m): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
For dos who got success mail after the essays... Please do we have anyone who majored in sciences or engineering
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by thierryopj: 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
markovnikov:
For dos who got success mail after the essays... Please do we have anyone who majored in sciences or engineering

I did engineering....
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by soulhighman(m): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
markovnikov:
I did natural science.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2016
markovnikov:

I majored in Biochemistry
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by psquaree: 9:26am On Jan 29, 2016
Please house. Help a sister. Anyone who has done AC shld please share their experiences. Thank you in advance. Please
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by hlord: 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
If you've just done your Assessment Centre interview, I beg give us hint on whatwas asked and the procedure of the interview... I'm for Management Consulting. [I know this has been earlier discussed in this thread but I need to have a more recent info] thanks as you help a brother.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by iamdanielexcel: 6:05am On Jan 30, 2016
I just completed the KPMG Business Awareness Test.

Quite interesting.

Good luck guys
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by soulhighman(m): 6:47am On Jan 30, 2016
iamdanielexcel:
I just completed the KPMG Business Awareness Test.

Quite interesting.

Good luck guys
Did mine in the midnight too. Expecting their reply. Fingers crossed.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by oathman(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
soulhighman:

Did mine in the midnight too. Expecting their reply. Fingers crossed.

sorry to disturb you bro, can i use my android one to do the test instead of laptop
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by soulhighman(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
oathman:

sorry to disturb you bro, can i use my android one to do the test instead of laptop
Better u use a laptop broda, so as to avoid stories that touch. I swithecd on my android phones hotspot and connected it with the system. Of course after confirming that the system met the browser type requirement.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ukeachu1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
soulhighman:

Better u use a laptop broda, so as to avoid stories that touch. I swithecd on my android phones hotspot and connected it with the system. Of course after confirming that the system met the browser type requirement.

pls Wats d time frame for d test. d battery of my PC cannot be trusted.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by soulhighman(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ukeachu1:

pls Wats d time frame for d test. d battery of my PC cannot be trusted.
It is untimed. And if you lost your internet connection , you can log back in to continue.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Done with the business awareness test. Praying all goes well.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ukeachu1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
soulhighman:

It is untimed. And if you lost your internet connection , you can log back in to continue.
thanks man
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Echeche21: 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pls I am yet to receive any mail regarding to the aptitude test. Are there others facing same issue as mine?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by mickells(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Solecontroller:
Done with the business awareness test. Praying all goes well.
What did you see after you completed your test? Cos after I finished all of it, I was told that to log off. So what did you see?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by phemmyB: 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
mickells:

What did you see after you completed your test? Cos after I finished all of it, I was told that to log off. So what did you see?

That's just what u will see for now. Results of the test should be sent to your provided email address in 48 hours time. Good luck to all.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Israelaremo(m): 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Assuming one is successful in the pyschometric test...what follows
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Israelaremo:
Assuming one is successful in the pyschometric test...what follows

Document verification and form filling.. after which the assessment center follows.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Israelaremo(m): 12:37am On Jan 31, 2016
Solecontroller:

Document verification and form filling.. after which the assessment center follows.

What should one expect @d assessment centre
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by G1gbolahan: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
Please I did the psychometric test Thursday so it's past 48 hours already and I haven't gotten a mail. Should I be worried?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by mickells(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
phemmyB:

That's just what u will see for now. Results of the test should be sent to your provided email address in 48 hours time. Good luck to all.
That's OK. Thanks. I will be waiting for their mail then.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by phemmyB: 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
G1gbolahan:
Please I did the psychometric test Thursday so it's past 48 hours already and I haven't gotten a mail. Should I be worried?
I do not think you should be the only one affected. I will say no need to be worried. Let's see what this week holds. Then if others get theirs and you are still left out, you may then need to contact KPMG for complaints.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
G1gbolahan:
My guess is they'll send everyone the results on Monday. They may be waiting for the deadline to elapse to prevent cheating maybe. Funny thing this awareness test came up cos I doubt people from previous batches took it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.