Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (466182 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by teelord1(m): 8:58am On Jan 16, 2016
Can someone tap the LIKE button, if you are so sure this test is a success and you are on the train into KPMG with me.

Dragnet next stage please

23 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by spicyuzo(m): 9:28am On Jan 16, 2016
I wish everyone writing the Kpmg test today Success and Good luck, Please remember that as humans we must give in our best but our best would not be good enough if God does not ordain our efforts..
So please put God first......

God bless your hustle......

Please do well to share your test experience with us

6 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jmanity: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
To those that wrote today, pls share your experience. How was the turn out of candidates?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
jmanity:
To those that wrote today, pls share your experience. How was the turn out of candidates?
Turnout= multitude of multitudes
Exam= more of current affairs n critical reasoning
Maths=jus 10 questions (if it looks hard, skip it n move ahead, u will have enough time to return to the question if u fast)
That's all from my end

4 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by JaneJoanJohn(f): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
wow,what form did the current affair questions take..can u remember any questions?...
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
JaneJoanJohn:
wow,what form did the current affair questions take..can u remember any questions?...
youngest noble prize winner, two sports questions, 2 capital of African country related questions, Nigeria geo political zone, aba women riot yr n coup d'etat year.. N some novel writer questions... Etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by thierryopj: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
My brodas, my frds it wasn't easy but I thank God... I passed the cbt test and wrote my essay.... Those that failed the exam didn't proceed to write the essay...

Something dramatic happened during my time, dey change source of power and d UPS didn't carry the systems, we had to reboot, on rebooting if u use d same browser u started with, u will continue from the question and time u stopped but if browser is changed u will start afresh from 0 minute....even the officials didn't take note of that,they unknowingly some pple browser was changed and so dey started afresh, I was tempted to do same, I guess it was a test of my faith and belief... I didn't and I guess am glad I didn't changed mine... Some of those who started afresh failed....

The current affairs was crazy and much, likewise the verbal reasoning....
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jmanity: 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
How many questions in how much time?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
jmanity:
How many questions in how much time?

50 questions in one hour. I finished way before time, about 14 minutes left. Just be smart, mathematics was simple, basically algebraic equations and word problems. Current affairs from Nigeria and the world, sentence correction and logical reasoning.
Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by teryour001(f): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
Thanks to everyone for their contributions, it really helped. All the best to us all
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
Amen
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kaze4blues(m): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
thierryopj:
My brodas, my frds it wasn't easy but I thank God... I passed the cbt test and wrote my essay.... Those that failed the exam didn't proceed to write the essay...

Something dramatic happened during my time, dey change source of power and d UPS didn't carry the systems, we had to reboot, on rebooting if u use d same browser u started with, u will continue from the question and time u stopped but if browser is changed u will start afresh from 0 minute....even the officials didn't take note of that,they unknowingly some pple browser was changed and so dey started afresh, I was tempted to do same, I guess it was a test of my faith and belief... I didn't and I guess am glad I didn't changed mine... Some of those who started afresh failed....

The current affairs was crazy and much, likewise the verbal reasoning....

I sat for the test too. I am however curious abt your claim of an essay part. All we were told by the officials inside the test hall was that once the time is up it will submit automatically. and almost everyone moved out together at the same time.
I didn't take note of people writing an essay part.

I hope u can provide more enlightenment
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by arshavineering(m): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
kaze4blues:

I sat for the test too. I am however curious abt your claim of an essay part. All we were told by the officials inside the test hall was that once the time is up it will submit automatically. and almost everyone moved out together at the same time.

what was the response you received after submitting your feedback form?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kaze4blues(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
The response I got was that: assessment was successfully submitted. then I proceeded to the feedback page where I filled the feedback form and submitted it too
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sanyalai: 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
kaze4blues:
The response I got was that: assessment was successfully submitted. then I proceeded to the feedback page where I filled the feedback form and submitted it too

The result page whch is either "sorry or congratulations" will open immediatelty or did you close the browser when you were through.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by thierryopj: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
kaze4blues:

You have a survey after the test, immediately u click submit of the survey u will either get congratulation or sorry msg, u are to wait behind if u get congratulation msg and leave if u get sorry...after everyone was done we were taking upstairs to write our essay, the people that failed went home after submitting their invite letter... I did mine at jkk, Anthony, started my test ard 1:30pm....

2 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by JaneJoanJohn(f): 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
I rescheduled and I'm yet to write it.please I need past questions especially current affairs ,please forward to this e-mail address, oluxxiproject01@gmail. com....Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ayonite92(m): 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
the questions were challenging majorly d english. Part of d current question was d capital of kenya,age mandela died,d number of geopolitical zones in 9ja,victoria azarenka a tennis player was from what country,who wrote d book bird in a cage sings,d first military coup year and month in nigeria,the youngest nobel prize winner,antannovoria d capital of what country in nigeria,Obama is president number what in america,d odd one out of adamawa,gombe,yobe,nassarawa,bauchi,aba riot year in nigeria,year when nigeria changed from right handle car to left,d cities dat are not in africa amidst odas mentioned in the thread above. also I wrote an essay on do you agree or disagree on who is more important on influencing a child,d parent or the classmate, 4gotten d oda question. d english questions in the CBT was tough also d critical reasoning part. best of luck to us all

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2016
ayonite92:
the questions we. best of luck to us all
this is how pple jeopardize thier job chances. Ur pics, name age are all displayed on here. This kind of info shud be shared thru chat or pm, smh. U better modify

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
nebokings:

Yes its on d 16th....i will try my luck unless if i gets someone that had been disqualified before cus of dsame issue.
so did you later make the test? if not you know u could rewrite waec and reapply,that's if you want.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Gerrard59(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
If indeed these are the questions KPMG asked, then it's a test one can scale easily. Give respect to Mckinsey's Problem Solving Test.

Did a mock test(through their app) , got only 2 out of 60 grin

Wish everyone the best.

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
panachuku:
this is how pple jeopardize thier job chances. Ur pics, name age are all displayed on here. This kind of info shud be shared thru chat or pm, smh. U better modify

Panachuku,Truth is u cld have just emailed he ayo guy rather than just writing to him in this manner.If you carefully Look through this thread , you will find similar free minded people write very detailed information about KPMG recruitment. Some are in, out, or attached to KPMG in one form or the other and just written to maybe give people very close ideas. Now KPMG offers different questions for tests and again the test is just a single step out of the 3. Ayo did not give you KPMG question paper. So if Ayo is trying to freely give as he has freely recieved at this stage. U know so well he wont do as far as sitting for the interview. This platform is sincerely for kPMG aspirants helping themselves. Any other person (u think) that might come here for another reason, I cant imagine. Because i know ppl are really busy. Send a personal message next time. Please.

8 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Gerrard59:
If indeed these are the questions KPMG asked, then it's a test one can scale easily. Give respect to Mckinsey's Problem Solving Test.

Did a mock test(through their app) , got only 2 out of 60 grin

Wish everyone the best.
You need to be smart to scale the test, so many people walked out the door after failing. It's a skills based test so versatility is a huge requirement with speed, focus and accuracy inclusive. Some form of luck sprinkled on your head can also help if you believe that.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Gerrard59(m): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Solecontroller:

You need to be smart to scale the test, so many people walked out the door after failing. It's a skills based test so [/b]versatility[b] is a huge requirement with speed, focus and accuracy inclusive. Some form of luck sprinkled on your head can also help if you believe that.

That's the key term. People need to be smart and versatile. It helps.

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Lekingson(m): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
That novel, Th
ayonite92:
the questions were challenging majorly d english. Part of d current question was d capital of kenya,age mandela died,d number of geopolitical zones in 9ja,victoria azarenka a tennis player was from what country,who wrote d book bird in a cage sings,d first military coup year and month in nigeria,the youngest nobel prize winner,antannovoria d capital of what country in nigeria,Obama is president number what in america,d odd one out of adamawa,gombe,yobe,nassarawa,bauchi,aba riot year in nigeria,year when nigeria changed from right handle car to left,d cities dat are not in africa amidst odas mentioned in the thread above. also I wrote an essay on do you agree or disagree on who is more important on influencing a child,d parent or the classmate, 4gotten d oda question. d english questions in the CBT was tough also d critical reasoning part. best of luck to us all

@Ayonkite92, Nice updates... That was exact, Dont go and disturb yourself with too much GMAT. The maths is a basic one...
Inaddition,
Which of the following coaches have won the Champions League twice? a.Guadiola, b.Ancelloti, c.Mourinho, d.Ferguson, E. All of the above. E is the answer.

The odd one out of that state is Nasarawa.
The odd city not in Africa is Dhaka
p2+q2=16 and P-q=8 the q=?
Car hand changed in 1972
Aba women riot 1929
The book is by Maya Angelou
Obama is the 44th president
First Military coup Jan 1966
Nassarawa is the odd one,cuz is in North Central while others belong to North East
Victoria Azarenka is from Russia
Antananarivi is in Madagascar
Am not sure about mandelas age though. find that
Youngest Nobel Peace award Malala Youzfai.. Please dont select the answer with double F i.e Youzffai
(a+2)(a-3)(a+4) what is a?
There is 3 ways to house, in how many ways can you enter the house..simply i.e 3! 3*2*1=6
Capital of Kenya-- Nairobi

I wrote yesterday, 11am... my essay topic was.. The family have more most important influence in growing adults than the friends do, argue for or against this notion.

Best of Luck to others yet to write.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by thierryopj: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lekingson:

That novel, Th

@Ayonkite92, Nice updates... That was exact, Dont go and disturb yourself with too much GMAT. The maths is a basic one...
Inaddition,
Which of the following coaches have won the Champions League twice? a.Guadiola, b.Ancelloti, c.Mourinho, d.Ferguson, E. All of the above. E is the answer.

Car hand changed in 1972
Aba women riot 1929
Nassarawa is the odd one,cuz is in North Central while others belong to North East
Youngest Nobel Peace award Malala Youzfai.. Please dont select the answer with double F i.e Youzffai
There is 3 ways to house, in how many ways can you enter the house..simply i.e 3! 3*2*1=6

I wrote yesterday, 11am... my essay topic was.. The family have more most important influence in growing adults than the friends do, argue for or against this notion.

Nairobi wasn't the answer, it was not well spelt....
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ladeley4real: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Please, is there anyone here who wrote KPMG test for IARCS at Gbagada in December ? If yes, have you been contacted? I've been waiting to be invited for interview since I received success mail
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Gerrard59(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
Victoria Azarenka is from Belarus not Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ayonite92(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
panachuku:
I thought dis is a platform to help others with info concerning the possible questions dey will face in the exam. By d way bro,am nt d type dat believe people success will affect mine;I shared wat I believed wil help dose dat wil also write d test in future. Nevertheless,I heard dey do change questions for each test day. I also believe d reason u are on dis thread was to get infos anoda good samaritan dropped here beforehand. Bro,I believe in sharing ideas;and will neva write my self off also my fellow graduate. thanx 4 making me knw dat my age,picx are online;d rison dose infos are dere is 4 u 2 knw I operate on real personality not fake one. God bless our hustle

14 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 1:35am On Jan 18, 2016
Lekingson:

That novel, Th

Inaddition,

Car hand changed in 1972
Aba women riot 1929

Youngest nobel price winner is Malala Yousafzai
Three ways u can enter a house is 9, basic logic. You can enter one and leave through two. Thrice.
A is simply 3.. (a + 3) (a-3) (a + 4) = 0, what is a?
Mandela was 95 before death.
Victoria is from Belarus
Aba riot contained no 1929 in the option, the closest was 1930

Sure u passed the test? smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by soulhighman(m): 10:44am On Jan 18, 2016
Solecontroller:

Youngest nobel price winner is Malala Yousafzai
Three ways u can enter a house is 9, basic logic. You can enter one and leave through two. Thrice.
A is simply 3.. (a + 3) (a-3) (a + 4) = 0, what is a?
Mandela was 95 before death.
Victoria is from Belarus
Aba riot contained no 1929 in the option, the closest was 1930

Sure u passed the test? smiley
Aba riot was 1929 and it was in the option.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by soulhighman(m): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2016
Lekingson:

That novel, Th

Inaddition,

Car hand changed in 1972
Aba women riot 1929

11:am? And that was your essay question? Then it means our essay questions were different then. Cos I also wrote 11:am and my question was "People believe that the growing years from birth to 12 are the most important years in a person's life. Argue for or against."

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.