Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (465093 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by G1gbolahan: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Thanks man
phemmyB:

I do not think you should be the only one affected. I will say no need to be worried. Let's see what this week holds. Then if others get theirs and you are still left out, you may then need to contact KPMG for complaints.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Israelaremo(m): 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
phemmyB:

I do not think you should be the only one affected. I will say no need to be worried. Let's see what this week holds. Then if others get theirs and you are still left out, you may then need to contact KPMG for complaints.

It is 48 hours after the deadline (hopefully by wednesday, the results of the psychometric test should have been sent.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by iamdanielexcel: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Got a success mail today.
smiley
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Success mail received. Praise God.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by soulhighman(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dem knack me regreb mail o. Moving on sha.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by mickells(m): 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
I got an unsuccessful mail too.
Sad.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
soulhighman:
Dem knack me regreb mail o. Moving on sha.

Sorry bro. Never give up the hustle.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by soulhighman(m): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Solecontroller:

Sorry bro. Never give up the hustle.
Thanks.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Lekingson(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Successful mail too. They said we should submit those credentials by friday at VI.

Lets hook up please...
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lekingson:
Successful mail too. They said we should submit those credentials by friday at VI.

Lets hook up please...

I'm not presently in Lagos so I will have to mail it to them.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by G1gbolahan: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Congrats guys. Same here. But who has gone through that form? Do we really have to fill in all the courses and grades from university?? Please those who have gone through the process should kindly give me a heads up on this
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Atk1nson(m): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Congrats to those who will be coming in by march, ur hussle has just started
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Atk1nson:

Sup. You work at KPMG?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by thierryopj: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Got a success mail too... My only issue na my transcript.... And ssanu is on strike...
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by CheenaChuks: 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
hey @Ak1nson do you work at kpmg? pls what happens when you submit the documents? Are we gonna have an interview on that day? Also, on the form, they asked for a date id like to start, i am kinda engaged now so would it be okay to pick September or is there a particular month they induct all the successful applicants to resume training
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by CheenaChuks: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Atk1nson:

hey @Ak1nson do you work at kpmg? pls what happens when you submit the documents? Are we gonna have an interview on that day? Also, on the form, they asked for a date id like to start, i am kinda engaged now so would it be okay to pick September or is there a particular month they induct all the successful applicants to resume training
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
In the wee Months of this year, i started this
process...and sniffed every page on this thread
learning from predecessors as i scaled one stage
after another.....
Thanks to my predecessors who by innocently typing their struggles have assisted me albeit
unknowingly....
Thanks to the guys who stood it out with me...
And All thanks to God...
The wait ...was edgy. #BabaGod Noni!
Aptitude test...check
Assessment Centre...check
Partner Interview...check
Medicals...check
Offer letter...check
Now its done and for posterity sake...i join the elders at the hightable to say we came, we saw and we prevailed. ...
To those coming right behind and to those who will
stumble on this thread and start their journeys in
future years.....my word for yhu is #YesYouCan!
#EndedWithPraise#....

*I saw the above valedictory quote used among
the first set of folks and i promised myself i would
use it. I made some slight modifications to suit my recruitment stages* grin

What's up bro. Sorry to resurrect your quote but we need your help around here. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Maczeelly(m): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2016
Emanehi:

Eeyah. U should have chosen audit. One of my colleagues just moved from audit to forensic at the end of our first year. U might have been able to do that. Audit is cool ooo. We work long hours sometimes but I am learning a lot. I have nice teammates as well. So far, so good.
Emanehi, please I need some information concerning audit dept. Have sent you pm or you can mail me: maczeelly@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Martiyu(m): 10:41am On Feb 03, 2016
Emanehi:

Abbeywasc was on last year's recruitment process for forensic and he got to Partner interview stage so u can send him a PM if need advice as u progress thru d recruitment process.

Treat as urgent pls.

Thanks for all the contributions, but there are some few grey areas I would love to seek clarifications to. I sent a mail to you already but I understand that nairaland's emailing can not be absolutely relied upon.

My email is martiyu4real@gmail.com. Thanks in advance
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by coolchux1: 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Does anyone have an idea abt d provision for those who can't make it down to kmpg's office by friday(i.e dos from outside Lagos)? I tried calling HR several times 2day but couldn't get thru.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by phemmyB: 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
coolchux1:
Does anyone have an idea abt d provision for those who can't make it down to kmpg's office by friday(i.e dos from outside Lagos)? I tried calling HR several times 2day but couldn't get thru.

please make sure u try the two numbers and let them know this as soon as possible. You can do ur documentation online via email but you must contact them first so as to get u the email to send to.
Keep trying the two lines and also send sms.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by hlord: 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
If you've just done your Assessment Centre interview, I beg give us hint on whatwas asked and the procedure of the interview... I'm for Management Consulting. [I know this has been earlier discussed in this thread but I need to have a more recent info] thanks as you help a brother.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by JARUSHUB: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hello guys,

I want to introduce to you JARUSHUB ASSESSMENT CENTER PREPARATION.

We have done Mock Assessment Center for candidates for companies like KPMG, NLNG and Oando in the past and our success rate is impressive.

MOCK ASSESSMENT CENTER FOR KPMG - FEBRUARY 2016

Our mock assessment center will coach you on everything you need to succeed with practical sessions like group task, presentation exercise, as well as interview.

It is like a rehearsal of what to expect at the KPMG real session.

You get to do group discussions (with other candidates), presentations and interview the same way it will be done on the day at KPMG.
Our coaches are people who have worked in KPMG in the past and other experienced interview/assessment center experts.

The assessment preparation will hold at our office in Yaba, Lagos. It will hold in batches.

This is the best preparation you can get for this AC.

Our fee is N5000.

To be part of this mock AC, please call Kabir on 08085404500 or 08060482880.

Jarus
Chief Resource Officer
JARUSHUB CAREER CONSULTING
59 Queen Street, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos
http://www.jarushub.com/interview-coaching/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by phemmyB: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
JARUSHUB:
Hello guys,

I want to introduce to you JARUSHUB ASSESSMENT CENTER PREPARATION.

We have done Mock Assessment Center for candidates for companies like KPMG, NLNG and Oando in the past and our success rate is impressive.

MOCK ASSESSMENT CENTER FOR KPMG - FEBRUARY 2016

Our mock assessment center will coach you on everything you need to succeed with practical sessions like group task, presentation exercise, as well as interview.

It is like a rehearsal of what to expect at the KPMG real session.

You get to do group discussions (with other candidates), presentations and interview the same way it will be done on the day at KPMG.
Our coaches are people who have worked in KPMG in the past and other experienced interview/assessment center experts.

The assessment preparation will hold at our office in Yaba, Lagos. It will hold in batches.

This is the best preparation you can get for this AC.

Our fee is N5000.

To be part of this mock AC, please call Kabir on 08085404500 or 08060482880.

Jarus
Chief Resource Officer
JARUSHUB CAREER CONSULTING
59 Queen Street, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos
http://www.jarushub.com/interview-coaching/

To have a great personality like Jarus viewing this thread and offering to help is really a good thing for us all. I have been a good follower of Mr. Suraj on Nairaland and Jarushub.com from my school days and he has assisted me in making some important career decisions.
But I need to know how someone who is not in Lagos can enjoy this training. Like some of us in the Northern part of the country. Thanks.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by psquaree: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
has any one in audit department been called for AC of recent? pls i need to know
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ujah3(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
May God Help us tomorrow. Wonder what to expect

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
phemmyB:

To have a great personality like Jarus viewing this thread and offering to help is really a good thing for us all. I have been a good follower of Mr. Suraj on Nairaland and Jarushub.com from my school days and he has assisted me in making some important career decisions.
But I need to know how someone who is not in Lagos can enjoy this training. Like some of us in the Northern part of the country. Thanks.

Thanks bro. We have Skype sessions for individual preparation. We have actually prepared foreign candidates from as far as Germany and India.

However, where we have up to 10 candidates in a city outside Lagos, we can travel there to organize a session. We were in Port Harcourt and Abuja last year to prepare candidates for the NLNG Assessment Center.

2 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by teryour001(f): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
Emanehi:

Yes the recruitment process for audit is continuous thru out d yr as dey need more people dia as opposed 2 compensation and benefits which is small unit. Good to know you love KPMG. Its a good company. Keep following up on the HR. I'm in audit.
Tanx for always helping out. Please kindly advise me on 1) TRPS unit, hop their recruitment is usually fast too?
2) Which two units out of these four would you advice, TRPS, MC, FRM or audit?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by seyioluyide: 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Need help about the Business Awareness Test
sheyeyonline@gmail.com
Send sample questions and answer to my mail thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by teryour001(f): 7:26am On Feb 05, 2016
seyioluyide:
Need help about the Business Awareness Test
sheyeyonline@gmail.com
Send sample questions and answer to my mail thanks
It involves situational judgemental test, you'll be faced with situations involving you and your manager, team or client and how you'll handle them. You'll be asked to rank most likely and least likely as well as choose appropriate and inappropriate options. The test is usually untimed. All the best
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by zlatan(m): 10:33am On Feb 05, 2016
Please who has been able to forward his/her application form with credentials from outside Lagos? Urgent please

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.