Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,663 members, 7,851,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business - Agriculture (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (202169 Views)

Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Learn About Plantain Macro-propergation tissue Culture Suckers Multiplication / Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
walexy001:
Mr Gbenga Good morning and happy sunday and wishing you wonderful week ahead. Pls sir i need sucker but need just 300 suckers and pls i know its small compare to you minimum supply of 1000 so pls try and encourage us the small scale farmers sir pls im waiting for you reply sir
Where is your proposed farm site?
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by walexy001: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
thanks for your prompt response sir my farm is in kwara state Oro to be precise sir
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
walexy001:
Mr Gbenga Good morning and happy sunday and wishing you wonderful week ahead. Pls sir i need sucker but need just 300 suckers and pls i know its small compare to you minimum supply of 1000 so pls try and encourage us the small scale farmers sir pls im waiting for you reply sir
Where is your proposed farm site for the Plantain?
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by sseunth(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
i just finished reading this post from the beginning to the end.

u said u will talk about HOW TO SECURE CONTRACT WITH MEDIUM AND LARGER COMPANIES AND ALSO THINNING.

you are yet to talk about them
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
walexy001:
thanks for your prompt response sir my farm is in kwara state Oro to be precise sir
Ok.if you can make logistic arrangement for it,then we will supply you the 300 suckers
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by walexy001: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
ok sir what do you mean by logistics sir cos i need it soon sir thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by walexy001: 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
sir im kindly waiting for you to tell me what the logistics are
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
walexy001:
ok sir what do you mean by logistics sir cos i need it soon sir thanks
Transportation
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:09am On Aug 03, 2016
walexy001:
sir im kindly waiting for you to tell me what the logistics are
You can come down to the plantain nursery farm site since your location is not far from ogbomoso
Inform me a day before you will be coming to pick them up.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:19am On Aug 04, 2016
We sell and lease farmland,set up,manage and sell farm produce
For more details on what we do kindly visit www.waleagroservicesnigeria.com
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by karlxavier(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
How do you make provision for irrigation on the farmland for plantain farming?
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2016
karlxavier:
How do you make provision for irrigation on the farmland for plantain farming?
Irrigation tubes
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Mustack: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

Irrigation tubes
It might be PVC pipe as well
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:01am On Aug 06, 2016
Mustack:

Yes
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:51am On Aug 08, 2016
Good morning.may this week be a profitable one for us all
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2016
Advice for intending farmers: Read this thread well before starting your Plantain farm
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2016
Plantain must be handled carefully during harvesting because poor handling result into weight loss due to pressure that occurred during piling up,bruises etc reducing its economic value in the process
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by walexy001: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
sir after clearing of land whatelse will i do before planting plantain suckers sir
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
walexy001:
sir after clearing of land whatelse will i do before planting plantain suckers sir
Ploughing and then planting
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by walexy001: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
ok sir can i just plough where i will plant the sucker or all the land sir cos im doing the crash planting now since the rain is almost over now so im trying to make use of time sir i need your advice sir
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by korede2016(m): 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hello room
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by korede2016(m): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Sir walexy, like to know the cost of raising 1 acre of land on plantain. Plan to start this month in oyo state. And can I have your active whatsapp number to reason? The one I got online seems not active cus h have tried to talk to you on there. Looking forward to hearing back from you,.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2016
walexy001:
ok sir can i just plough where i will plant the sucker or all the land sir cos im doing the crash planting now since the rain is almost over now so im trying to make use of time sir i need your advice sir
Please go ahead with ploughing
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2016
korede2016:
Sir walexy, like to know the cost of raising 1 acre of land on plantain. Plan to start this month in oyo state. And can I have your active whatsapp number to reason? The one I got online seems not active cus h have tried to talk to you on there. Looking forward to hearing back from you,.
You can contact me through 08164628081 (whatsapp number), 08092034147 for details
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by walexy001: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
hello sir pls can the sucker be packed in a sack for easy transportation pls sir your reply is needed urgently ok thanks sir
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by maggdon(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
is any one from kwara here?? pls kindly signify
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
walexy001:
hello sir pls can the sucker be packed in a sack for easy transportation pls sir your reply is needed urgently ok thanks sir
It cannot.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by cleavon(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mustack:

please is it that u put tiny holes around the pvc pipes nd connect it to to a tap nd than to ur farm? thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Mustack: 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
maggdon:
is any one from kwara here?? pls kindly signify
Am in Kwara state but heading back to Lagos very soon
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Mustack: 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
cleavon:

please is it that u put tiny holes around the pvc pipes nd connect it to to a tap nd than to ur farm? thanks
Yes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (62) (Reply)

Catfish Farming: My Story / Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.