Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Photos From President Jonathan's Campaign Visit to Umuahia, Abia State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Jonathan's Campaign Visit to Umuahia, Abia State (18991 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising. / I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Campaign Visit to Umuahia, Abia State by SailorXY: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2015
Princess2be:

Wow! GEJ is so much loved by all, especially the South Easterners.
you are pretty just like many Igbo ladies

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Campaign Visit to Umuahia, Abia State by MRLINGTON(m): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2015
Wu even told T.A Orji dah he's eva gon win in Abia State again?
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Campaign Visit to Umuahia, Abia State by Princess2be(f): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2015
SailorXY:

you are pretty just like many Igbo ladies
Thanks
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Campaign Visit to Umuahia, Abia State by Zico5(m): 9:33am On Jan 17, 2015
What is all the noise about. How many re they in Abia, population not up to one local government in lagos. Igbo will surely suffer. They re anything in power, always thinking wt their anus.
Sai Buhari jo
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Campaign Visit to Umuahia, Abia State by Toktee(m): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2015
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan engaging the crowd at the PDP campaign rally in Umuahia
This is BENUE4BUHARI

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Campaign Visit to Umuahia, Abia State by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 9:37am On Jan 17, 2015
Apc......
Jonathan...
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Campaign Visit to Umuahia, Abia State by eazydon(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2015
It's very obvious that PDP failed wolfly in Abia State. For a better part of the last 8 years that T.A Orji has been in power, it has been decline. This man is the worst Abia can ever have. Trust me, it can't get worse than it already is. Why didn't they take the campaign to Aba, the heart of Abia? They made late minute change of plans and took the rally to little Umuahia because, T.A Orji had never had a single successful public outing in Aba. He almost always gets stoned to death... Abia people will vote PDP for president, but if the election should be free and fair, PDP will be massively floored in Abia.

They're a failure in Abia. And GEJ didn't help matters. During his campaign in Aba in 2011, he promised to upgrade Aba to an international industrial city, to produce an aircraft before 2020, looking back now... I guess it was just a political gimmick. Imagine a city where there is no single street light on any single road or street. In fact there is no good single road or single street to install a single streetlight!

What kind of place would you call that in this 21st century? Yet, there was/is a governor who gets most of the IGR from Aba. Shame on T.A. Abians will vehemently reject his sinister plans to impose his criminal son as Abia House Speaker, his wife as commissioner, His good for nothing friend as governor and himself as senator. A common thief that was brought out of Kirikiri by his predecessor Orji Kalu, brushed up and installed as governor.

He said he rescued Abia from the tyranny of Orji Kalu and his mother, even though we saw no evidence of a shift in ideas, he now wants to plunge Abia into the hands if a greater tyranny in the person of his son 'Ikuku' (Wind) and other cohorts. Rubbish!

Visit http://www.trendtopix.com/opinions/ for more

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Campaign Visit to Umuahia, Abia State by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2015
Obiagelli:
Meanwhile buhari in aba. Gej can't even match buhari in his own stronghold

it's not about mixing with the crowd in the ever busy ariaria intl market. when buhari came to ABA, it was as though nothing was happening. mind u ABA boys seized the flags of buhari's supporters.
buhari's campaign buses were insignificant. most of the buses that came for the campaign are those of rochas.

APC IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL IN ABIA STATE.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Campaign Visit to Umuahia, Abia State by eazydon(m): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2015
eazydon:
It's very obvious that PDP failed wolfly in Abia State. For a better part of the last 8 years that T.A Orji has been in power, it has been decline. This man is the worst Abia can ever have. Trust me, it can't get worse than it already is. Why didn't they take the campaign to Aba, the heart of Abia? They made late minute change of plans and took the rally to little Umuahia because, T.A Orji had never had a single successful public outing in Aba. He almost always gets stoned to death... Abia people will vote PDP for president, but if the election should be free and fair, PDP will be massively floored in Abia.

They're a failure in Abia. And GEJ didn't help matters. During his campaign in Aba in 2011, he promised to upgrade Aba to an international industrial city, to produce an aircraft before 2020, looking back now... I guess it was just a political gimmick. Imagine a city where there is no single street light on any single road or street. In fact there is no good single road or single street to install a single streetlight!

What kind of place would you call that in this 21st century? Yet, there was/is a governor who gets most of the IGR from Aba. Shame on T.A. Abians will vehemently reject his sinister plans to impose his criminal son as Abia House Speaker, his wife as commissioner, His good for nothing friend as governor and himself as senator. A common thief that was brought out of Kirikiri by his predecessor Orji Kalu, brushed up and installed as governor.

He said he rescued Abia from the tyranny of Orji Kalu and his mother, even though we saw no evidence of a shift in ideas, he now wants to plunge Abia into the hands if a greater tyranny in the person of his son 'Ikuku' (Wind) and other cohorts. Rubbish!
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Campaign Visit to Umuahia, Abia State by Forwetinnah: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2015
ceo4eva:
At the PDP campaign rally in Umuahia

This Mama Peace na karakata sha..Wetin she pose there dey do grin? If na America now this woman for dey famous with her ways of doing or saying things
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Campaign Visit to Umuahia, Abia State by ybalogs(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2015
Quote of the day
It is possible that Buhari is worse than
Jonathan, it is also possible that Buhari is
better than Jonathan. What is NOT possible is
for Jonathan to be better than Jonathan -
# copied
SUMMARY
Jonathan can not be the # change we all agree
(including the PDP) we need.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Campaign Visit to Umuahia, Abia State by samplegirl(f): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
xctvhz:
I don't see any of these faces smile, na because them know say them dey support GEJ out of duress

Why will they be smiling when there is serious task at hand? They will smile when the result is out and the RIGHT man is sworn in.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Campaign Visit to Umuahia, Abia State by priscaoge(f): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
stebell:

Your signature don make me laff till I remembered Buhari is an illiterate.
By 2023, it will be Buhari n Fr, Mbaka.

Hahaahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Exactly cheesy
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Campaign Visit to Umuahia, Abia State by simdam500(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
priscaoge:

*Falls from Tomato tree* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Chai no vex mbok cheesy cheesy cheesy

make someone special with your number 4000 post on my thread naaaaw *wink*

www.nairaland.com/2036279/dedicate-thousandth-post-here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole / Edo: INEC Tells 15 Political Parties To Conduct Their Primaries In 10 Days / Three Killed As Bandits Seize Kaduna-Abuja, Zaria-Funtua Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.