Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising. (1447 Views)

The Fate Of Ikoyi Whistle-blowers: Issues Arising (Gbenga Aruleba's Interview) / Communique Arising From The Meeting Of South East Governors / Ize-iyamu Vs Pres. Buhari Edo Elections... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising. by EteEdoho: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2016
I watched with utmost supprise,how Nigerians and of course Edolites in particular,were able to stomach the fact that, Mr. Buhari,who after haven won the general election about two years ago,had not deemed it wise,necessary,patriotic and of course,nationalistic,to pay a visit to any part of our geopolitical zone 'SS' or 'SE',as a president of 'Nigeria',at least as a sign of inclusiveness. It bewilders every sane and rationale thought,that a president who has spent almost half of his,without visiting any part of SE/SS,but have been antagonizing the two regions,will muster the courage to come and campaign in our region,and even av' the effontry to tell Edolites that a vote for obaseki,is a vote for me. This is despite the fact that he Buhari and his party APC,had plunged the once largest economy in Africa,as was attained by the immediate past administration,to an economy in recession,with its corresponding job loss and poverty,wherein Nigerians an exchanging their children with a bag of rice,and steaming food on fire being stolen. It is either Buhari is from the pit of hell,or Nigerians and Edolites in particular has out of hunger,exchanged their brains for indomie noodles. One of these assertions,must aptly describe Buhari's visit and statement in Edo state. You want them vote you,as you said that a vote for obaseki is a vote for you,but you never visited Edo state ever since you won election. In fact,you also forgot that you gave SS the second to the least federal budgetory allocation,in 2016 budget,after SE,not minding we are the geese that lays the golden egg. In fact,you summarily tagged us 5%. How do you want 5% to help 'you' win Edo election?. It is either you were watching cartoons as Garba shehu rightly said,or cartoon was watching you,when you were soliciting for the vote of 5%ers.

I av' got a question for readers:

1. Tinubu is APC chieftain. Why did he not attend the grand finale of APC campaign in Edo,which saw the president attending in person.
2. What has happened to the APC house. Is Tinubu's block no longer compartible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising. by agwom(m): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2016
hmm
Re: Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising. by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:29am On Sep 07, 2016
People don't know what is coming.... Edo State is already counted as a coerced Hausafulani state like kwara....
Many would not believe this....but keep watching as event unfold....

Check out all the APC VIPs that thronged Benin City for campaigns for APC...almost all are fulanis govs...

Where are the Yorubas govs....
Edo is almost Southwest in the first Republic..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising. by melvinjames: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2016
Why is Tinubu who gave Oshiomhole the platform on which to run absent at APC rally in Edo?
Edo can still stomach Tinubu more than that odious presidiot Buhari.
Re: Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising. by aminho(m): 9:43am On Sep 07, 2016
EteEdoho:

So is cross river not part of the south south again
Re: Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising. by EteEdoho: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
People don't know what is coming.... Edo State is already counted as a coerced Hausafulani state like kwara....
Many would not believe this....but keep watching as event unfold....

Check out all the APC VIPs that thronged Benin City for campaigns for APC...almost all are fulanis govs...

Where are the Yorubas govs....
Edo is almost Southwest in the first Republic..
The rest of us in SE/SS has always had this view about Edolites. I think its time they prove us wrong. They must not only vote for PDP,they must go it all out to protect their votes against the vermins and demons of poverty and joblessness from North and southwest.
Re: Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising. by lecturerdabo(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2016
If PMB said "a vote for Obaseki is a vote for me" I wouldn't be suprised if he(Obaseki) should loose the election!

PMB is not aware is among 5 MOST HATED PERSONALITIES OF 21 CENTURY!!

I hope he will remember to BLAME GEJ when that happens!!!
Re: Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising. by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2016
Edo people will decide who will takeover from Oshomole. I believe with Oshomole highmindedness, marginalization of some part of Edo people including Buhari's hunger, the pendulum may swing to PDP's Favor

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising. by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2016
PDP ti take over Edo state

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising. by EteEdoho: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2016
aminho:

So is cross river not part of the south south again
i didnt get u. What happened to cross river? Did i said it isn't part of southsouth?
Re: Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising. by mastermaestro(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
Tinubu and Oshio have never been in perfect terms. Oshio picked Obaseki and his godson against what the party actually wanted. This is why Tinubu has distanced himself from Edo polls. Only by rigging would apc win Edo state. Within Edo apc there is deep division which could culminate in a rude shock defeat for Oshio on Saturday.
Re: Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising. by aminho(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
EteEdoho:
i didnt get u. What happened to cross river? Did i said it isn't part of southsouth?
buhari was in the South south he was was invited by Prof ben ayade
Re: Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising. by chemicalDisease: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
A vote for Obaseki is a vote for Buhari.
Buhari is shameless.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising. by EteEdoho: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
Tell that to the birds. He never did.
aminho:
buhari was in the South south he was was invited by Prof ben ayade
Re: Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising. by aminho(m): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
EteEdoho:
oga dont argue buhari was in Calabar to flag of the super highway project. Just Google it be4 u spread hate and propaganda
Re: Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising. by EteEdoho: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lies. It was cancelled. Check again.
aminho:
oga dont argue buhari was in Calabar to flag of the super highway project. Just Google it be4 u spread hate and propaganda
Re: Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising. by aminho(m): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
EteEdoho:
Lies. It was cancelled. Check again.
https://www.nairaland.com/2678058/buhari-arrives-cross-rivers-flag-off

So better stop the hate and move on

Re: Buhari's Edo Campaign Visit,issues Arising. by aminho(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
EteEdoho:

https://www.nairaland.com/2678907/buhari-launches-calabar-kastina-ala-super-highway

Facts don't lie boy!thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Useless Governor Of Akwa Ibom State And IBB Way Close To State's Secretariat / While Ondo Election's Ongoing,PDP Release Shocking Statement,Say INEC Unprepared / Nigeria: Suicide Attacks Kill Dozens In Madagali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.