Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

(Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. (3518 Views)

Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured / How I Engage With APC Supporters And Win Them Over Offline. Part 1 (Corruption) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2015
eighTHREAD:
Funny mathewbriggs thinks this is mr nairaland contest or some modeling job grin. Smh. You engaged a taxi driver who is probably a stark illiterate and an unenlightened man and still had the nerve to come here boasting of how you win APC supporters in an argument. grin Even the points you raised shows how negatively skewed your reasoning is.

Please dispute my spewed reasoning and address them instead of making snide comments. Lets be issue bassed MR man.
Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2015
missyAL:
You must be winning over idi0ts and simpletons.

Is ISIS occupying parts of the New york or Texas? or there are multiple bomb blasts inside the US almost every week?
US did not wage war in Iraq to fight terror. It was a regime change and the reason why the nation fell apart is because they decided to remove all the people that maintained the system because they were in Saddam's Bathist party (trying to build a new Iraq). It was a policy failure QED!

The US analogy is just simply idiotic. But you said it urself anyway, You have been talking to cab drivers and not informed citizens.
the failed nairaland model won't address this post of yours. His C-in-C is losing territories while he has the effrontery to compare him with obama who is fighting another nation's war. Mr mathewbriggs, pls stick to modeling cos models are known to have nothing in other than their looks.

2 Likes

Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2015
MY RESPONSE : In 2003 America invaded Iraq, a country
half the size of Nigeria. The major goal was to take the
fight against terror to her door step. Several years later
with over 4,486 US soldiers dead,

The US invaded a country with a military population of over 100,000 and a civilian population of over 20 million. You campare this to Bokoharam that was probably about 100 fighters in 2011. Very pathetic
Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2015
eighTHREAD:
the failed nairaland model won't address this post of yours. His C-in-C is losing territories while he has the effrontery to compare him with obama who is fighting another nation's war. Mr mathewbriggs, pls stick to modeling cos models are known to have nothing in other than their looks.

Obiagelli:

The US invaded a country with a military population of over 100,000 and a civilian population of over 20 million. You campare this to Bokoharam that was probably about 100 fighters in 2011. Very pathetic

I would like to state that the comparison between US activities in Iraq and Nigeria's fight against boko haram was not done to compare their strategy against terror and the results they have both gotten thus far. This is not a comparison of budget, nations, military strategy and results but of the crucial role attacking the rudimentary cause of terrorism is to winning to war on terror.

My real goal of the comparison was is bring to light.
1. How bullets and tanks have minimal and ephemeral effect in the fight against terror.
2. To bring to light the magnitude and the resolve of terrorist and the fact that they are like hydras cut one head, 10 more emerges, be they state sponsored or a group of guerilla groups.
3. To show case that you can win a particular battle against terrorist but lose the war against terror.

Now based on my analogy and result on the ground I have presented my facts and to showcase that even tho GEJ may be struggling to win the battle against terror. GEJ is laying in my opinion a foundation that pushes us one step further to winning the War.
So lets engage based on the following. Which president have laid on ground a better framework to win the war on terror. Which president did more to attack terrorism at its root. I would like you to diligently go through my above 3 post because that was me making my case I would like you to make your case for Buhari and counter the statements I made about Buhari and the APC.

As you do this ... I would want us to maintain decorum in our choice of words.

Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 19, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Please dispute my spewed reasoning and address them instead of making snide comments. Lets be issue bassed MR man.
would have loved to quote your post but it's too lenghty. You claim GEJ built 9 university, so he's working towards killing the ideology that breeds boko haram. Have you really seen the pix of these so-called universities? They are nothing to write home about but glorified secondary schools with no faculty and departmental buildings. On america findingit hard to defeat ISIS, do you realise the battle is on another man's soil? Watch how america will crush terror if a single territory of theirs is taken. Here in nigeria, the president is campaigning for re-election while a section of the country is burning. What victory has the NA made over boko haram?

2 Likes

Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:12am On Jan 19, 2015
eighTHREAD:
would have loved to quote your post but it's too lenghty. You claim GEJ built 9 university, so he's working towards killing the ideology that breeds boko haram. Have you really seen the pix of these so-called universities? They are nothing to write home about but glorified secondary schools with no faculty and departmental buildings. On america findingit hard to defeat ISIS, do you realise the battle is on another man's soil? Watch how america will crush terror if a single territory of theirs is taken. Here in nigeria, the president is campaigning for re-election while a section of the country is burning. What victory has the NA made over boko haram?

Please quote them ... and dispute them point for point. Dispute the statements I made also in regards to your man Buhari. I am waiting.

Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

I would like to state that the comparison between US activities in Iraq and Nigeria's fight against boko haram was not done to compare their strategy against terror and the results they have both gotten thus far. This is not a comparison of budget, nations, military strategy and results but of the crucial role attacking the rudimentary cause of terrorism is to winning to war on terror.

My real goal of the comparison was is bring to light.
1. How bullets and tanks have minimal and ephemeral effect in the fight against terror.
2. To bring to light the magnitude and the resolve of terrorist and the fact that they are like hydras cut one head, 10 more emerges, be they state sponsored or a group of guerilla groups.
3. To show case that you can win a particular battle against terrorist but lose the war against terror.

Now based on my analogy and result on the ground I have presented my facts and to showcase that even tho GEJ may be struggling to win the battle against terror. GEJ is laying in my opinion a foundation that pushes us one step further to winning the War.
So lets engage based on the following. Which president have laid on ground a better framework to win the war on terror. Which president did more to attack terrorism at its root. I would like you to diligently go through my above 3 post because that was me making my case I would like you to make your case for Buhari and counter the statements I made about Buhari and the APC.

As you do this ... I would want us to maintain decorum in our choice of words.

you claim gej is laying the foundation to move us away from terror. What foundation? Shabby schools? Do you know the amount of schools we have in nigeria, yet we have terror. Corruption is what breeds terror, yet he hasn't made one single arrest, instead he claims he wants to build an app that will end terror. Imagine, after 6yrs in office. Your problems is that you excuse your failure cos others are presumed to be failing. Just like you saying since america is failing in curbing ISIS, which is another man's war, then GEJ should be excused for failing to stop boko haram which is his own war.
Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2015
eighTHREAD:
you claim gej is laying the foundation to move us away from terror. What foundation? Shabby schools? Do you know the amount of schools we have in nigeria, yet we have terror. Corruption is what breeds terror, yet he hasn't made one single arrest, instead he claims he wants to build an app that will end terror. Imagine, after 6yrs in office. Your problems is that you excuse your failure cos others are presumed to be failing. Just like you saying since america is failing in curbing ISIS, which is another man's war, then GEJ should be excused for failing to stop boko haram which is his own war.

@bolded chai daris godoooo.

Corruption breeds terror ... I do not understand please enlighten me what corruption has to do with terror. What has corruption have to do with a sect saying they are against western education and hence has embarked on a killing spree.

Please enlighten me.

2 Likes

Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Please quote them ... and dispute them point for point. Dispute the statements I made also in regards to your man Buhari. I am waiting.
thesame way Christians want every nigerian to be born again is thesame way muslims want every nigerian to be under the sharia law. It's their religious right. It's a take it or leave it case; no one is forcing you into it except boko haram. If buhari supports boko haram, how come he crushed maitasine which has thesame ideology as boko haram? You want to know what APC has done to stop boko haram, what has FG done concerning the several advice received from APC? Didn't they tell them to arrest alimodu sheriff? What more do you expect them to do? Are they in charge of government? Can they other the military? Ok, give them power and see what they are capable of.
Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

@bolded chai daris godoooo.

Corruption breeds terror ... I do not understand please enlighten me what corruption has to do with terror. What has corruption have to do with a sect saying they are against western education and hence has embarked on a killing spree.

Please enlighten me.
one would think you are really brilliant. What do you think will happen to the millions of youths who survived the deaths at the immigration job scam where they were asked to purchase forms before getting a phantom job? Don't you know that's corruption? Majority of the youth will join several cult groups and even become armed robbers and prostitutes, while the remaining can easily get swayed juicy promises into joining boko haram. Or how many successful people do you see joining boko haram. Corruption breeds lack of jobs and lack of jobs leaves youths with no option other than developing vices.

1 Like

Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by AZeD1(m): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2015
Terrorist attacked America, the Americans invaded a country.
Terrorist attacked Nigeria, the president went campaigning the next day.
Terrorist kidnapped over 200 girls, took the President over a week to acknowledge the incident.

To your second point.
The president and his goons have accused the opposition without proof that they are behind Boko Haram and you still expect them to help the president?
Are you 3 years old?
The president uses machinery of the state (sss and military) to harass the opposition and you expect them to help you?

He who comes to equity must do so with clean hands.

PS: The republicans have criticized Obama's handling of Iraq and Syria on so many occasions.
Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:38am On Jan 19, 2015
eighTHREAD:
one would think you are really brilliant. What do you think will happen to the millions of youths who survived the deaths at the immigration job scam where they were asked to purchase forms before getting a phantom job? Don't you know that's corruption? Majority of the youth will join several cult groups and even become armed robbers and prostitutes, while the remaining can easily get swayed juicy promises into joining boko haram. Or how many successful people do you see joining boko haram. Corruption breeds lack of jobs and lack of jobs leaves youths with no option other than developing vices.

If you want to engage with me on corruption go to this thread I created and do so https://www.nairaland.com/2094286/how-engage-apc-supporters-win

This thread is about boko haram and Terror ... lets not derail.

For you information what powers terror is an ideology not corruption.

1 Like

Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2015
APC members are always inarticulate offline but rant like rabid dogs online.
Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2015
AZeD1:
Terrorist kidnapped over 200 girls, took the President over a week to acknowledge the incident.

To your second point.
The president and his goons have accused the opposition without proof that they are behind Boko Haram and you still expect them to help the president?
Are you 3 years old?
The president uses machinery of the state (sss and military) to harass the opposition and you expect them to help you?

PS: The republicans have criticized Obama's handling of Iraq and Syria on so many occasions.

Please read my post in depth and grasp the concept of my use of the american analogy and respond appropriately. Do not just rush to make comment.
Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 19, 2015
AZeD1:

To your second point.
Are you 3 years old?

imagine a president assigning ex-militants the role of guarding our water ways when we have a Navy. Yet the dude doesn't believe corruption breeds terror.
Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2015
eighTHREAD:
imagine a president assigning ex-militants the role of guarding our water ways when we have a Navy. Yet the dude doesn't believe corruption breeds terror.

Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2015
eighTHREAD:
thesame way Christians want every nigerian to be born again is thesame way muslims want every nigerian to be under the sharia law. It's their religious right. It's a take it or leave it case; no one is forcing you into it except boko haram. If buhari supports boko haram, how come he crushed maitasine which has thesame ideology as boko haram? You want to know what APC has done to stop boko haram, what has FG done concerning the several advice received from APC? Didn't they tell them to arrest alimodu sheriff? What more do you expect them to do? Are they in charge of government? Can they other the military? Ok, give them power and see what they are capable of.

Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 19, 2015
eighTHREAD:
omo see exaggeration.

Liar, millions ko, billions ni
Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

If you want to engage with me on corruption go to this thread I created and do so https://www.nairaland.com/2094286/how-engage-apc-supporters-win

This thread is about boko haram and Terror ... lets not derail.

For you information what powers terror is an ideology not corruption.
ideology and corrupt breed terror cos terror benefits from corrupt ways. GEJ awarding the contract of securing our water ways to militant when we have a Navy is the kind of corruption that breeds terrorism, cos these militants will revert to their old ways as soon as the contract expires and doesn't get renewed. Remember they just acquired war boats/ships, equipment which would have better the force called Nigerian Navy, yet you claim the military was neglected by past government, but the current one is equipping terrorists instead of them. Pls don't quote me again cos am done with arguing with mr nairalander.
Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2015
eighTHREAD:
ideology and corrupt breed terror cos terror benefits from corrupt ways. GEJ awarding the contract of securing our water ways to militant when we have a Navy is the kind of corruption that breeds terrorism, cos these militants will revert to their old ways as soon as the contract expires and doesn't get renewed. Remember they just acquired war boats/ships, equipment which would have better the force called Nigerian Navy, yet you claim the military was neglected by past government, but the current one is equipping terrorists instead of them. Pls don't quote me again cos am done with arguing with mr nairalander.

@ bolded I need proof please back up this statement with a link or source.

As you do so process the information in the image attached below.

1 Like

Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2015
customized13:
omo see exaggeration.

Liar, millions ko, billions ni
a fool like you should know that those at the packed-to-the-brim stadium weren't the only ones who bought the form. Even those that already have a job bought the form.
Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

@ bolded I need proof please back up this statement with a link or source.

As you do so process the information in the image attached below.
you see why I say you are just a model, and models are known to have nothing upstairs that's why they depend on their looks. You have access to the internet but still want me to give you a link. Ok o. www.punchng.com/news/ex-militant-tompolo-buys-six-warships/
Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2015
eighTHREAD:
a fool like you should know that those at the packed-to-the-brim stadium weren't the only ones who bought the form. Even those that already have a job bought the form.
Bros, you are the fool here. where did you get the figure that millions got the form?

APC is characterized by lying and gimmicks.
Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by AZeD1(m): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Please read my post in depth and grasp the concept of my use of the american analogy and respond appropriately. Do not just rush to make comment.
Dude i've read your explanation of the analogy and it still makes no sense.
The question you should be asking is "Has GEJ led by example"?

How do you take a president serious when he says things like "Terrorism happens every where and now is our turn"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2015
AZeD1:

Dude i've read your explanation of the analogy and it still makes no sense.
The question you should be asking is "Has GEJ led by example"?

How do you take a president serious when he says things like "Terrorism happens every where and now is our turn"?

Don't just say I makes no sense. Prove it.

Quote it and dispute it with a superior argument.

If you actually read my post you would stumble on where I stated GEJ's weakness is his in ability to communicate effectively.
Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by jaybee3(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Don't just say I makes no sense. Prove it.

Quote it and dispute it with a supsuperior argument.

If you actually read my post you would stumble on where I stated GEJ's weakness is his in ability to communicate effectively.
IF that's his biggest weakness then he is simply a failure.
A leader should be able to communicate effectively. Yes he can delegate but how would he communicate his directions effectively to those he delegated to if communication is his Achilles heel?

His lack of communication skills mean is he rubbish at the following:
He has a very poor body language meaning he won’t be able to convince his employees that his ideas and/or instructions are justified
He is a weak negotiator meaning he is easily pushed around
He is going to be bad at listening meaning he will be out of touch with reality

Why should we vote a weak leader to govern a complex nation such as ours?

He doesn’t inspire anyone but his cronies

If you going to be honest with yourself, would you choose GEJ has someone you can look up to as a man.

What qualities does he even have that one can borrow from

GEJ has failed and it’s ridiculous that as a nation we sit about and celeberate mediocre developments when we should be demanding accountability at all times.

1 Like

Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Nihilist: 11:11am On Jan 19, 2015
MissyAL has already comprehensively destroyed the weak arguments the OP put forth...

It's hilarious that the OP thinks the war in IRAQ had anything at all to do with terrorism...The war in Libya must have also been a war on terrorists, and the United States are currently trying to flush out those pesky terrorists in Ukraine too. grin

You want to see how comprehensively a Nation can deal with terrorists? Look at Charlie Hebdo attack. Look at Boston Bombings. See how swift the government response was in investigating and apprehending the killers.

Then ask yourself, how Jonathan is not the biggest failure in West Africa.

1 Like

Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by JERRYMAG4(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2015
Op, Nigerians are wiser now o. No amount of "banboozing" would work again. You were actually speaking out of points in some cases. USA did not invade Iraq to eliminate terrorism. They were interested in the change of government that supported Osama. Honestly, many things were wrong in your write up.

1 Like

Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2015
jaybee3:

IF that's his biggest weakness then he is simply a failure.
A leader should be able to communicate effectively. Yes he can delegate but how would he communicate his directions effectively to those he delegated to if communication is his Achilles heel?

His lack of communication skills mean is he rubbish at the following:

He has a very poor body language meaning he won’t be able to convince his employees that his ideas and/or instructions are justified

He is a weak negotiator meaning he is easily pushed around

He is going to be bad at listening meaning he will be out of touch with reality

Why should we vote a weak leader to govern a complex nation such as ours?

He doesn’t inspire anyone but his cronies

If you going to be honest with yourself, would you choose GEJ has someone you can look up to as a man.

What qualities does he even have that one can borrow from

GEJ has failed and it’s ridiculous that as a nation we sit about and celeberate mediocre developments when we should be demanding accountability at all times.

What you are implying are way wrong because, First I never stated explicitly that GEJ cannot communicate.

I simply stated it is an area that needs improvement. He needs to build and effective communication strategy.

Just like I have to stretch my ears to understand what buhari is saying and also if left unguarded by his PR team he would make really controversial statement.

In the same vien GEJ needs to improve on his ability to communicate his actions to Nigerian.

Moreover the fact even with this weakness he has been able to achieve what he has done so far gives me more hope because the moment he does overcome this weakness the sky would be his limit.

GEJ has not failed ... The road to transforming Nigeria can't not happen over night.
Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2015
JERRYMAG4:
Op, Nigerians are wiser now o. No amount of "banboozing" would work again. You were actually speaking out of points in some cases. USA did not invade Iraq to eliminate terrorism. They were interested in the change of government that supported Osama. Honestly, many things were wrong in your write up.

Nihilist:
MissyAL has already comprehensively destroyed the weak arguments the OP put forth...

It's hilarious that the OP thinks the war in IRAQ had anything at all to do with terrorism...The war in Libya must have also been a war on terrorists, and the United States are currently trying to flush out those pesky terrorists in Ukraine too. grin

You want to see how comprehensively a Nation can deal with terrorists? Look at Charlie Hebdo attack. Look at Boston Bombings. See how swift the government response was in investigating and apprehending the killers.

Then ask yourself, how Jonathan is not the biggest failure in West Africa.

Please you both should go and read my response to her and help her dispute it.

Before rushing to comment without understanding or digesting the issues been raised.
Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2015
eighTHREAD:
you see why I say you are just a model, and models are known to have nothing upstairs that's why they depend on their looks. You have access to the internet but still want me to give you a link. Ok o. www.punchng.com/news/ex-militant-tompolo-buys-six-warships/

Why is it that you can't pass your point accros with decorum. Na was ooo.

Moreover the moment you are able to quote and dispute the issues I raised in my 2 key post. Statement by statement

In that moment would I stress my brain to give you a quality response.
Re: (Boko haram )PART 2 Of How I Engage With APC Supporters & Win Them Over Offline. by Abagworo(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2015
The reality is that Jonathan has been childish and too political in handling our security challenges. Dig the archive and get my views of Boko haram, Ghadafi's death and proliferation of extremist groups across Africa.

Jonathan and his aids have on several occassions claimed Buhari or APC which was founded barely a year ago are behind boko haram. That is the major reason I dislike him He and his aids have gone on to bomb other parts of Nigeria to add a political feel to it. In Owerri for example 6 people were caught planting bomb at Winners chapel and apprehended by the security during which they confessed being sent to bomb 5 different churches but within a few days there were orders from Abuja for their release and some funny stories were made up. God will never forgive this man and his fellow politucal boko harams. Thet have kept attempting to bomb Owerri and the vigilant Imolites keep stopping them. The last was the attempted bombing of OCDA and after they were caught they diverted it to INEC in the media.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo In A Happy Mood As He Puts A Call Across To Buhari(photo) / Fuel Scarcity Begins! As Lagos, Ibadan Filling Stations Begin To Close (photos) / Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.