Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (997439 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 1:32am On Nov 25, 2015
Hello my people...No vex for your guy ooo, Na so so germans dey drill us here like german machines, just trying to catch up sha... Na like say person no learn anything for Bsc... Anyway, I'm here now and would be glad to help... Greetings to my ogas
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sternosa: 1:39am On Nov 25, 2015
fapper:

Lol nice choice bro bt no use Berlin admission letter take go do interview ooo xcept u gt dat letter v early dar u hv enof n excess tym 4 ur deadline 2 reach...cos dis pple na refugees mata dem carry 4 head like Gele oooo,I really surffered d day I went to xtend ma visa..I left ome with ma bro since 2am....if u hv limited tym try use oda skuls admission den if ur Berlin admission letter cums on ur arrival u go jst cum here st8 up ...Al d bst
I thank you my brother. Abeg, if there's a way to talk off nairaland, I go appreciate am.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Twostep: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pla help friends! All efforts to get a skl datl offer MBA for march/april intake have been fruitless! I have used http://www.daad.de/en/ and http://www.study-in.de/en/ but cant lay hands on any coupled wit d fact dt u browse via mobile.

Pls can any1 suggest frm experinence?? And is it stl possible to apply if any?? Urgent help needed

Nb: read over 100 pages on d part 1 and stl reading... But dnt want d admission time to have closed before i reach page 480 or dere abt

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by joneswenger: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pleas can anyone help me with accommodation that is cheap in Stuttgart.I will be gratefully.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
joneswenger:
Pleas can anyone help me with accommodation that is cheap in Stuttgart.I will be gratefully.
I am sorry to tell you this bitter truth, you shouldn't expect to get cheap accommodation in Stuttgart, some Students pay as high as even 370euros but you may be lucky though. And I doubt if anyone here in Stuttgart can help you search for a place if you are not already here. Even people here would rush to get one. It is that bad
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ttryan237: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
hello everyone, i wrote to the alien authority n they replied that they have sent their agreement for my visa to the embassy. so i forwarded the email to the embassy then they sent me an email with an attachment that i should come with my passport but didn't mention the usual insurance n all. i feel broken. what possibly went wrong?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by benycent(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
ttryan237:
hello everyone, i wrote to the alien authority n they replied that they have sent their agreement for my visa to the embassy. so i forwarded the email to the embassy then they sent me an email with an attachment that i should come with my passport but didn't mention the usual insurance n all. i feel broken. what possibly went wrong?

what type of visa do you apply for language or normal study visa.....things can still change but the chances of rejection is 98%...but do not be heartbroken you can file for appeal depending on the reason of rejection....God can change the decision to your favour!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omoomoba(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oga Eke, I sent you a mail for sometime now. Any receipt of that? Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Twostep: 7:45am On Nov 26, 2015
Pls house, can i apply for Mba/international business programs for Msc? Considering i read transport & logistics mgt for Bsc and admission requirements r sayn Bsc in economics, bis admin or related.

Has any1 had dis challenge before? Can i apply? Is Mba for only ppl who read business related courses?

I would appreciate ur coinsice inputs on this house please!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seunny4lif(m): 8:24am On Nov 26, 2015
Please house, I need information on Gothe institute in Lagos and how to apply for their language course..
Am going for undergraduate course smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2015
joneswenger:

Stuttgart is not a cheap city.look for accomodation out of town.check boblingen and other closer city.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by noordyn: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
guys plss i need an urgent reply to this question,i am applying for a summer HS Kaiserslautern via uni assist and need to pay application fee of 75 euro due to the some challenges here i decided to ask my brother to do it for me out there in saudi arabia and on getting to the bank he was told he shld ask me if there will be any other charges so dt it will not affect the 75 euro. Plsss guys will there any other charges pls kindly assist in fostering solution very urgent!!! Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
nellyb24:
sup bro are u in Bremen now. I remembered u said u will be coming to Bremen in November.
Yes my bros, I am in Bremen now, infact my eyes don clear now, when some boss men dey tell us that they hardly have time to visit nairaland I think say dey just dey form, I am overwhelmed with exercises because I came a month late. When I arrived on 16 november,I lodged at townside hostel at am dobben for 7days and from there through meeting people I was able to secure an accommodation at malerstrabe, I am just trying to fit in with the lectures and exercises I missed, this Germans and Asians are very sharp, especially the fine fine girls, na so dey dey scatter matrix and integral equations like tommorow no dey, engineering courses no be child play for here,some of equations they are solving i have never come across it, even the lab self i no fit operate anything, na so all this guys and girls go dey handle everything, but i am fiting in gradually, those fine girls are puting me through. I was offered a job by a Ghanaian man that haved lived here in Germany for 20years,I told him thank you sir, I am coming, I run, no time to work, but I was told that in the second semester the work load will be reduced drastically and one can have enough time to work. For the townside hostel that I stayed for one week,it was surprising to me that male and female stay together in one room, in my room we have 2 boys and 4 girls, nawa oo, fine blonder girls dem, for naija we no go fit risk this kind thing o

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by noordyn: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
guyz kindly reply my request is very urgent ,will there be any charges or i shld just pay 75 euro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
noordyn:
guyz kindly reply my request is very urgent ,will there be any charges or i shld just pay 75 euro

You are strongly advised to take note of bank charges, international transaction charges also known as offshore charges, and that should be it.

My candid advice for you to is to pay 80 euros incase of any un-forseen circumstances.

Wishing you all the best.

Gemeinsam Sind Wir Starke !

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by noordyn: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
thanks really appreciate ur reply
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seunny4lif(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Rayhut:

Yes my bros, I am in Bremen now, infact my eyes don clear now, when some boss men dey tell us that they hardly have time to visit nairaland I think say dey just dey form, I am overwhelmed with exercises because I came a month late. When I arrived on 16 november,I lodged at townside hostel at am dobben for 7days and from there through meeting people I was able to secure an accommodation at malerstrabe, I am just trying to fit in with the lectures and exercises I missed, this Germans and Asians are very sharp, especially the fine fine girls, na so dey dey scatter matrix and integral equations like tommorow no dey, engineering courses no be child play for here,some of equations they are solving i have never come across it, even the lab self i no fit operate anything, na so all this guys and girls go dey handle everything, but i am fiting in gradually, those fine girls are puting me through. I was offered a job by a Ghanaian man that haved lived here in Germany for 20years,I told him thank you sir, I am coming, I run, no time to work, but I was told that in the second semester the work load will be reduced drastically and one can have enough time to work. For the townside hostel that I stayed for one week,it was surprising to me that male and female stay together in one room, in my room we have 2 boys and 4 girls, nawa oo, fine blonder girls dem, for naija we no go fit risk this kind thing o
Are u doing MSc please? BSc?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ugosample(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hello house, I have been following this thread with keen interest and I wan ask all the oga dem which school you will recommend for an M.sc in economics.

Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OlaoChi: 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
seunny4lif:
Please house, I need information on Gothe institute in Lagos and how to apply for their language course..
Am going for undergraduate course smiley

Fees: 35k(it used to be 30k)
Books : 6k

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seunny4lif(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
OlaoChi:

Thanks Bro but is the amount for all the levels from A1 to B2
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
seunny4lif:

Guy, OLAoCHI na babe oooo.. ..... Not a guy!!

OlaoChi:

Nne i guess ur appointment is tomorrow? All the best oooo....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Generalkorex(m): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
seunny4lif:

I think d N35k is 4 each level
I stand to be corrected sha.
Exam fees = N8k
dictionary = N3k
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by castiello(m): 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Did my visitors visa interview today
Me: good afternoon sir Vo: where in germany. Are you going Me: berlin for xmas vacation Vo: where do you work Me: director of my company Vo: level of qualification Me: OND Vo: what did you go and so in mexico Me: training Vo: are you married with kid Me: yes married with 2year old son Vo: where again do you wanna visit in Berlin Me: I mention 3 tourist area Vo: we will get back to you in 14days
What are my chances
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by fapper(m): 12:36am On Nov 27, 2015
sternosa:

I thank you my brother. Abeg, if there's a way to talk off nairaland, I go appreciate am.

I don PM u bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seunny4lif(m): 6:51am On Nov 27, 2015
Generalkorex:

I think d N35k is 4 each level
I stand to be corrected sha.
Exam fees = N8k
dictionary = N3k
Ah ....35 k for each level shocked
Dats crazy much oooh but God is in control..Thanks oooh meaning I dey enjoy here
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seunny4lif(m): 6:52am On Nov 27, 2015
sonyville:

Guy, OLAoCHI na babe oooo.. ..... Not a guy!!

Nne i guess ur appointment is tomorrow? All the best oooo....
grin Sorry oooh
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nevilbot: 8:23am On Nov 27, 2015
Twostep:
Pla help friends! All efforts to get a skl datl offer MBA for march/april intake have been fruitless! I have used http://www.daad.de/en/ and http://www.study-in.de/en/ but cant lay hands on any coupled wit d fact dt u browse via mobile.

Pls can any1 suggest frm experinence?? And is it stl possible to apply if any?? Urgent help needed

Nb: read over 100 pages on d part 1 and stl reading... But dnt want d admission time to have closed before i reach page 480 or dere abt

There is a uni in Frankfurt that offers mba . Frankfurt SCH of finance or sumtin. I even recently met a Naija lady offering mba in the school though it's not tuition free though. So u can search for it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by baggylips(m): 9:24am On Nov 27, 2015
Ugosample:
Hello house, I have been following this thread with keen interest and I wan ask all the oga dem which school you will recommend for an M.sc in economics.

Thank you.
Trier university...check for more @ www.daad.de.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kola12336: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2015
Hello and good day here, please I will like to know more about Luxembourg. Hint ; I will like to know about the job opportunity in the country, cost of living and accommodation. Because I will be traveling down to the country next month but don't know where to stay or know anyone there. I will be so happy if anyone can be of help maybe connect with with a friend or family there.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2015
seunny4lif:

Are u doing MSc please? BSc?
Msc

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.