Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,471 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (994896 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Twostep: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2015
Pls house, i am about applying For
International Tourism Management (MA) Deggendorf Institute of Technology,
Pfarrkirchen.

Any1 knows the skl? Has information? Is a student there? Whats life like in the akl amd environs, work and all? Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Jus4c: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2015
Jus4c:

Many thanks for your response,bros. Actually, I meant to ask if photocopies of TRANSCRIPTS that are certified could be used for admission processing. I am aware that there is no need to notarize or certify an original document.Again, I know that documents like academic certificates and others can be photocopied,certified and presented for admission. I am being specific about an ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT because it is generally believed that it should always be in an officially sealed envelope.Hence the real question: do schools in Germany accept photocopies of ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT that have been certified or notarized?
anyone on this?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
I have already answered u dt it's accepted unless the school specifically ask u to send directly from ur institution which is not common in germany. Certify the copies of ur transcript and mk ur applications, some schs will even tell u to send a scanned copy in pdf format via online application it all depends on the requirements of the sch.
Jus4c:

anyone on this?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Jus4c:

anyone on this?

@Jus4c, you can make a photocopy of the transcript and certify the photocopy. Send it to any school for admission, they will accept it because it is same thing as the original given from your school.
No problem

My 2 Dirhams
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Twostep:
Pls house, i am about applying For
International Tourism Management (MA) Deggendorf Institute of Technology,
Pfarrkirchen.

Any1 knows the skl? Has information? Is a student there? Whats life like in the akl amd environs, work and all? Thanks

Please use google to search & check all the links, you will get all the information you seek/want.

My 2 Dirhams
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nzeBiddle(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
yusufftaiwo:
I'm good bro...Getting on well o... how ur side
Ok nice one. ...Yeah this end sharp as well. Stay safe

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Jus4c: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
A million thanks, @babanila and @Dam12.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
All praise to God,I finally got the softcopy of my admission letter and proceded straight to the embassy for block accnt certification.
I sent my document that same day and booked my visa appointment same day.
to my greatest suprise,they hv scheduled me on the 10.12.2015.
this is just 9days after my booking.only God can do this.
I have this problem n will like u guys to render help
1)I'm going for studienkolleg and my school gave me admission even when I didn't pass one of the four parts of Goethe exams.
I scored 58 instead of 60 Bt my school said I should send them a new one before my enrolement deadline.
I have registered for the exams and I'm writing it tommorow.the result will be out on 17.dec while my interview will be on 10.dec.
pls I want to know if going to embassy with that result I scored 58 will affect my visa.
I also made some good score in the othe parts.like readin 80,listening 75,speaking 77.
should I cancell d appointment n wait till the result of the new exams comes out?
pls I need ur suggestions cuz if I miss cancell d appointment,I have to do dst tomorrow to be on save side.
I Also have less than two month to my deadline.
2) my admission letter is in German,I have visited three banks today in marina to inquire about form A,wenn I told them my admission is in Deutsch,dey said it can not be accepted.
3)amongst this banks,which is the best for form A,in terms of fastness and cheaper rate
firstbank,sterling,unioun,uba,and Fidelity bank?
pls help,help and suggestions

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
dprinz99:
All praise to God,I finally got the softcopy of my admission letter and proceded straight to the embassy for block accnt certification.
1)I'm going for studienkolleg and my school gave me admission even when I didn't pass one of the four parts of Goethe exams.
I scored 58 instead of 60 Bt my school said I should send them a new one before my enrolement deadline.
I have registered for the exams and I'm writing it tommorow.the result will be out on 17.dec while my interview will be on 10.dec.
pls I want to know if going to embassy with that result I scored 58 will affect my visa.
I also made some good score in the othe parts.like readin 80,listening 75,speaking 77.
should I cancell d appointment n wait till the result of the new exams comes out?
pls I need ur suggestions cuz if I miss cancell d appointment,I have to do dst tomorrow to be on save side.
2) my admission letter is in German,I have visited three banks today in marina to inquire about form A,wenn I told them my admission is in Deutsch,dey said it can not be accepted.
3)amongst this banks,which is the best for form A,in terms of fastness and cheaper rate

@dprinz99 Congrats Bro
The Ogas in the house will do justice to your question (@Eke47, @Justwise & ......)

But my humble opinion is that .......
1. Don't cancel the appointment

2. Go for your interview & explain to the VO what happen regarding the admission and tell the VO the date of the new booked exam because visa processing takes 2weeks plus and your enrolment is near.

3. I don't know about the bank but you can mail your school and tell them to forward an English copy of the admission letter and tell them the reason you need that, they will respond.

My 2 Dirhams.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
pompido:

The only thing wrong with your question is that it seems to portray you as being lazy with the research you need to get what you want. I do not think anyone here will have the answer to your question because the requirements of each school changes every semester while some remain the same. It is your job to research the schools offering your choice course(s), check all their requirements to see which ones fit your profile and if not sure about their specifics, you can send a mail to the contact person(s) for the programmes to get a more concise answer to your question.

So giddy up and do the work, you will be better off at the end.

Regards to everyone out here......we all are still here ooo....

Infact you said it all.......Pls friends some questions are not worth it..........USE GOOGLE.COM for some special needs.....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 3:08am On Dec 03, 2015
Hi fams. While my HND transcript is been prepared i remembered my school name has changed 4rm what it is as at the time i av my results.
What document will i need to clarify this. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 5:37am On Dec 03, 2015
babanila:

@dprinz99 Congrats Bro
The Ogas in the house will do justice to your question (@Eke47, @Justwise & ......)

But my humble opinion is that .......
1. Don't cancel the appointment

2. Go for your interview & explain to the VO what happen regarding the admission and tell the VO the date of the new booked exam because visa processing takes 2weeks plus and your enrolment is near.

thanks bro

many thanks bro
3. I don't know about the bank but you can mail your school and tell them to forward an English copy of the admission letter and tell them the reason you need that, they will respond.

My 2 Dirhams.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Twostep: 11:09am On Dec 03, 2015
Good morning house! 2 quick questions;

1)?can i submit my g.c.e online print out result for admission? Or do i have to go to warc to collect d original copy?

2) pls can any1 help me wit d adress of German embassy and what days of d week and time they open for certification of credentials?

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tomiwaa(m): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2015
Obiwannn:
You should look at the US. if you study medicine and get to practice in the US ehn...your money go long wella. Just take SAT, get a good score, apply to schools giving scholarships for their pre-med courses (chemistry, biology, etc). These schools are many. After about 7 years in total, you'd earn more than what you're supposed to earn as a doc in Germany.

kilo4sure, check TU berlin, msc polymer sci. and engr. Summer and winter applications. It beats me y u as a chem engr. wants to study chemistry. I'd advise u 2 chill till winter 2016, there are lots of excellent schools offering mat. sci, chem. eng., renewable energy, etc. Use d time to develop ur software skills, get A2 german knwldge, get IELTS, take GRE (so u can apply 4 scholarships in US <them many, trust me>wink. One year wait is not too long a time
#MYHUMBLEOPINION
good day Mr. Obiwann. Please can i send you a pm. I am looking forward to getting a scholarship in germany. I feel you can help in putting me through. Looking forward to a reply
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
I. Get your original certificate from WAEC or NECO, make photocopies and certify them....

2. 15, Walter Carrington Crescent, P.O.Box 72800, VICTORIA ISLAND, Lagos, Lagos.
For certification Mon-wed 8-10am.

Twostep:
Good morning house! 2 quick questions;

1)?can i submit my g.c.e online print out result for admission? Or do i have to go to warc to collect d original copy?

2) pls can any1 help me wit d adress of German embassy and what days of d week and time they open for certification of credentials?

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Your school should issue a document to clarify the changes.. The HOD or Senate should be of help.. Or use the high court with enough evidence and documents to clarify that. To get an affidavit.
Fele1:
Hi fams. While my HND transcript is been prepared i remembered my school name has changed 4rm what it is as at the time i av my results.
What document will i need to clarify this. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shirbrown(f): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pls can NECO certificate be accepted as O'level for Msc application into a German uni, must it be WAEC?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by promise2(f): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
@Dolpas, please is urgent kindly contact me i have been calling your number it isnt going.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by benycent(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Richjke:

The DB wahala has finally been fixed to the glory of God. The confirmation mail dropped in my box yesterday. @ Oye50, mehn you are too much, despite your very tight schedule you still made out time for the big fight. You approached the Dreaded Bank on my behalf and came out with good tales. May you really be blessed. Eke, Benycent, Dolpaz you guys are wonderful. Having crossed the semi final, here comes the final and the very last struck that ll break the camel’s back - the AM mail. Everything shall surely end in praise.

Thanks to almighty God who has given us the strength.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by benycent(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Shirbrown:
Pls can NECO certificate be accepted as O'level for Msc application into a German uni, must it be WAEC?

Yes, NECO is accepted!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Twostep: 7:59am On Dec 04, 2015
Good morning house!

Please which courrier service can i use to send my documents to a school adress in Germany and how much do they charge so u can have an idea..

P:s i want a reliable one that wont take more than a week max to get delivered and is also cost effective.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 04, 2015
Good morning all, i want to tank those who opened this thread, everyone that have been asking questions and those that have been contributing to answer those questions. Although, i have not really been contibuting or asking questions here bt i have been using this platform for reference; to get more information if wat is explained to me by my friend studyin in germany is nt clear to me.
Early today, i was offered admssn to study Chemical and Energy Engineering in OVGU. Please is der anyone studying the same course in dat school? I want to get first hand info from you abt d school, city nd course. Thank you all.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2015
Twostep:
Good morning house!

Please which courrier service can i use to send my documents to a school adress in Germany and how much do they charge so u can have an idea..

P:s i want a reliable one that wont take more than a week max to get delivered and is also cost effective.

Fedex takes 3 working days to deliver and they charged me N9500. EMS charges N8200 and it takes 5 working days to deliver.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tesland: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2015
michlan:

Fedex takes 3 working days to deliver and they charged me N9500. EMS charges N8200 and it takes 5 working days to deliver.
if u're sending from lagos TNT takes 3working days and it cost N7370
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Twostep: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2015
Tesland:
if u're sending from lagos TNT takes 3working days and it cost N7370

Thanks fam! Pls help me wit d adress of Lagos TNT. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tesland: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
Twostep:

Thanks fam! Pls help me wit d adress of Lagos TNT. Thanks
60, Allen avenue, ikeja
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adexhat(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
Tesland:
60, Allen avenue, ikeja

There's another at airport road, 7&8 bus stop precisely. TNT is very efficient from my experience.

Alles gute
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
Twostep:
Good morning house!

o
a lot of choices
1)Nipost 800# 10-14 workin days
2)TNT 7300# 3wkingdays
3)DHL(stdnt pkage) 8500# 3wkdays
4)EMS. 8200# 5WKDAYS
5)FEDEX 9300#. 3DAYS

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Twostep: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
dprinz99:

o
a lot of choices
1)Nipost 800# 10-14 workin days
2)TNT 7300# 3wkingdays
3)DHL(stdnt pkage) 8500# 3wkdays
4)EMS. 8200# 5WKDAYS
5)FEDEX 9300#. 3DAYS

Thanks fam! Appreciate!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
Adexhat:

There's another at airport road, 7&8 bus stop precisely. TNT is very efficient from my experience.

Alles gute
yea,d one I know is @ marina,by uniounbank
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Tomiwaa:
good day Mr. Obiwann. Please can i send you a pm. I am looking forward to getting a scholarship in germany. I feel you can help in putting me through. Looking forward to a reply
What' kind of scholarship?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by westerwelle: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ich habe auch die Prüfung b1 gestern gemacht.i dont think you have any Problem.. Just go ahead with the Interview.. I have some ex Goethe Klasse mate dat went with three result..ich wünsche Sie Glück
dprinz99:

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.