Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1001478 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by safer23(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
EKE40seven

Bros, you have an email!

Thanks!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by liftedkris: 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Please I need help. My Block account has just been rejected for the second time. First time was because I sent outdated form. Second time is because I didn't make any information on Country of tax residence, Tax ID number or personal identification number. What should I write there since I don't pay tax. Pls I need answers urgently
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
liftedkris:
Please I need help. My Block account has just been rejected for the second time. First time was because I sent outdated form. Second time is because I didn't make any information on Country of tax residence, Tax ID number or personal identification number. What should I write there since I don't pay tax. Pls I need answers urgently

Read page 429

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by acedboss(m): 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
frankie2K:
@Oye50,thank u 4 ur insight u re really God sent.but i will be happy if u can help a brother.pls can u give me more insight on university of hohenheim.I have Googled d school and wish to apply but the application deadline is near(15 March).so what do you advise i do?.can I scan my whole documents to them without sending it through post?.lastly what is my chance considering I graduated with 3.2 in Environmental management.

Check IMES @ the uni of Cologne and Env mgt @ TH Koln. there're jobs here in koln. Learn some deutsch na u go dey pick which job u like.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by LordSlytherin: 3:35am On Mar 11, 2016
liftedkris:

You could either
1) get a TIN (Tax Identification Number) from FIRS(free and easy to get)
2) fill in ur passport Id ( someone I know used it and it worked)
3) fill in N/A (I used this) and added a letter explaining that students don't pay tax in Nigeria.

Don't leave that place blank at all... And fill Nigeria as country of tax address( or whatever is there)

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abilitipaxino: 8:13am On Mar 11, 2016
Liftedkris .l am in the same situation. Can you add me in whatapp so we can chat.Thanks.My phone number;08034735383
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Angelehi2015: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2016
Anybody studying @ University of Kassel Please holla back
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 10:38am On Mar 11, 2016
Oye50:

I wanted to mention studies but I decided to leave it out. Since you ask I'll tell you
Currently I'm doing very excellently well with my academics. Basically what I do is weekend jobs and I take up jobs at my free time cos there are a few flexible ones as well. I just tot of the advice that was why I came here. In Germany if you study you'll get good grades and I know God gave us the brains me inclusive. Thanks

This is totally true, the courses are so easy here to be candid, but the problem will be you as a student, when you miss one class just one class, the chance of failing is already 70 percent. And you have to do much work to get by. I am very certain of this because I saw it in this semester exams. I don't know if the lecturers know those who doesn't come to class and those who does , which I am sure that they don't. But they seem to always fail. Maybe it is magic.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kciano: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2016
ogagaejay:

This is totally true, the courses are so easy here to be candid, but the problem will be you as a student, when you miss one class just one class, the chance of failing is already 70 percent. And you have to do much work to get by. I am very certain of this because I saw it in this semester exams. I don't know if the lecturers know those who doesn't come to class and those who does , which I am sure that they don't. But they seem to always fail. Maybe it is magic.

i think at this point let me try to point out something..for u to get good grade here 1. depends on your course 2. does not depend on the amount of classes you attend 3.depends mostly on your ability to study their pattern of questions.
if u like read the pages of ur material from back to front and attend all classes..u will fail like an idiot.

mind you for those claiming they are getting good grade..anything below 2.0 is not good grade to me and for you to get 2.5 and above is not beans. there was a course a wrote very well and i was thinking i smashed it behold..i didnt even make up to 2.5.... when i saw my script.. i did very well but little mistake which didnt not end up giving me full mark made me loose like 1 or 2 marks...and in this place 0.5 means a lot to your GP ..the gap between 2.3, 2.5, 2.7 are not much ..it can be just one mark that would make u fall to 3.0 so please people that come here and talk how beautiful their result is should tell the truth... dont come here and tell me what i know...... to me coming to germany means either 2 things..either you get the result or the money...the result is not a guarranttee if u like read from morning to night and dont work ...so trade carefully whehn you come here thinking that its easy to smash 1.0 ... 3.0 here is like making a B in Nigeria education which is like making 62% and above... bis bald

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by davidtitan(m): 11:21am On Mar 11, 2016
sorry is there no agency that can help in processing visa?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
kciano:

i think at this point let me try to point out something..for u to get good grade here 1. depends on your course 2. does not depend on the amount of classes you attend 3.depends mostly on your ability to study their pattern of questions.
if u like read the pages of ur material from back to front and attend all classes..u will fail like an idiot.

mind you for those claiming they are getting good grade..anything below 2.0 is not good grade to me and for you to get 2.5 and above is not beans. there was a course a wrote very well and i was thinking i smashed it behold..i didnt even make up to 2.5.... when i saw my script.. i did very well but little mistake which didnt not end up giving me full mark made me loose like 1 or 2 marks...and in this place 0.5 means a lot to your GP ..the gap between 2.3, 2.5, 2.7 are not much ..it can be just one mark that would make u fall to 3.0 so please people that come here and talk how beautiful their result is should tell the truth... dont come here and tell me what i know...... to me coming to germany means either 2 things..either you get the result or the money...the result is not a guarranttee if u like read from morning to night and dont work ...so trade carefully whehn you come here thinking that its easy to smash 1.0 ... 3.0 here is like making a B in Nigeria education which is like making 62% and above... bis bald

so does it means one can't make an excellent grade there in Germany?
and agn for their grading,I know that to get an A is 90% but isn't this attainable?
many doesn't wanna come to Germany for money during studies but to become some1 beta after studies.
pple only talk abt student work here.
what about job prospect after studies?
how can 1 also graduate with good grades?
I'm actually coming for undergraduate by Gods grace.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kciano: 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
dprinz99:

so does it means one can't make an excellent grade there in Germany?
and agn for their grading,I know that to get an A is 90% but isn't this attainable?
many doesn't wanna come to Germany for money during studies but to become some1 beta after studies.
pple only talk abt student work here.
what about job prospect after studies?
how can 1 also graduate with good grades?
I'm actually coming for undergraduate by Gods grace.

Please try and read every word i said...check the bolded.. i said it depends on a lot of things...it is attainable but going to class and reading alone wont gurranttee u 1.0.. now look at it this way...have u ever read so much and u enter exam hall..u will know the answers but u wont have time to write what u know? some courses are like that...some lectures make sure they ask every thing they teach you and 2 hours is not enough to write it down and if u claim u r a fast writer... u will miss out some point while answering the questions which would make u loose one or 2 marks and those marks u loose means a lot here...check i said earlier ,,the gap between 2.0 , 2.3, 2.5 , 2.7..3.0 are not much....in the german market..they value mostly from 1.0 - 2.0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oye50:

I wanted to mention studies but I decided to leave it out. Since you ask I'll tell you
Currently I'm doing very excellently well with my academics. Basically what I do is weekend jobs and I take up jobs at my free time cos there are a few flexible ones as well. I just tot of the advice that was why I came here. In Germany if you study you'll get good grades and I know God gave us the brains me inclusive. Thanks
Badt guy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
kciano:

It's so unfortunate the way the system here favours cramming. To all ye Crammers in the house, fear not!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
ogagaejay:

It's simple! Take few courses, space your studies. Make money, graduate with less than a 2.0. Das ist alles.
For those who their parents send money or those who are on full scholarships, its so easy to get less than a 1.5.
You just have to cram recram and recram till it turns to understanding.. Then you go pour it all out angry
I'm not happy with their system of education anyways, but as I'm here already I have no choice but to follow their rules.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
ogagaejay:

Guy Na waa oh! Just read the bolded part and see how contradictory it is. The courses are so easy? Heck! What are you studying? I hope you have/will not score below 1.7 in any course... SMH
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Obiwannn:

It's so unfortunate the way the system here favours cramming. To all ye Crammers in the house, fear not!
My oga my oga, this is not true for my program/school oh! You just have to know it. If you cram for the exam, what about the project/assessment/case studies? You cannot cram your way out of these and they are prerequisites for the exam (You can't write with a 5.0 assessment). And you can't leave it all to your teammates as the grading is almost always individual. I know how hard I have worked to get good grades......

How una dey flex "die Hansestadt"? Der Winter ist fast weg (your signaturewink)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kciano: 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
Obiwannn:

exaclty my brother,,crammers and fast writers get excellent grade..they exam gives ur final score here...unlike canada system that exam is just few percentage to ur total score
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
kciano:

exaclty my brother,,crammers and fast writers get excellent grade..they exam gives ur final score here...unlike canada system that exam is just few percentage to ur total score
And Of course the Canadian system is better..
Williamso how fr, longest time.. Yeah it is relative, but in most programs here na cramming win am oh.. It's an F'd up system if you ask me cos in the end how does cramming make me a better Engineer even if I should end up graduating with a 1.0 gotten largely through cramming? How do I stand defend the result in front of seasoned professionals Again as I been talk, I don already dey here, so make we dey cram dey go.

No flexin für here oh.. It's same old boring routine. Plus I still get exams. I hope the summer comes with it interesting activities.. Make man m no go suffer depression.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Obiwannn:

Badt guy
Broda, you are mouthed. How your side na.
I want to use this medium to convey to everyone that wants to go through UNI-assist. Go and ask about Western Union. I think it's cheaper but unfortunately most of us don't know. A friend went to the bank today and they gave him close to the official rate according to him. So you can transfer the cash to whoever wants to help you pay. Danke

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
Obiwannn:

Williamso how fr, longest time.. Yeah it is relative, but in most programs here na cramming win am oh.. It's an F'd up system if you ask me cos in the end how does cramming make me a better Engineer even if I should end up graduating with a 1.0 gotten largely through cramming? How do I stand defend the result in front of seasoned professionals Again as I been talk, I don already dey here, so make we dey cram dey go.

No flexin für here oh.. It's same old boring routine. Plus I still get exams. I hope the summer comes with it interesting activities.. Make man m no go suffer depression.
LOL
Really, is that what s happening to you guys?
Seriously I've gotta slightly different story o. Most of my courses are done with different computer software. And they take time to give you the necessary tools to be independent with the usage of these software and the exams many times refer you to these software stuffs.It is well anyway

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Obiwannn:

Obiwann! U and this ur joke na bread and butter. Hw person go dey cram, dem won make person die of brain tumor abi brain crash? For me o, I no fit do am o, read and understand na hin suppose win the game. Abeg make dem gree wetin person understand o. Cramming ke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by liftedkris: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE! I had my interview last Friday exactly a week today and today I got my documents back with a REJECTION. Enrolment for my MSc programme will end on 11th April. Please what should I do? Will an appeal help? Thanks everyone
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oye50:

LOL
Seriously I've gotta slightly different story o. Most of my courses are done with different computer software. And they take time to give you the necessary tools to be independent with the usage of these software and the exams many times refer you to these software stuffs.It is well anyway
E clear say na my school then grin
E get one software course wey I do this semester, I blast the exam lol..
The same people come bring out HiWi job position for a job related to use of the software.. I gree apply? Fear no let me go fool myself for there, cos I know say if I apply them go call me based on say I peel the result, but when dem gimme computer say take oya go do so and so.. I fit go dey look them like mumu.. Lol
I just jejely decline the job offer lol.

If your school dey teach you software then na better school be that oh lol.. For my own dem dey assume say you know am already lol..
God go help us sha.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Obiwann! U and this ur joke na bread and butter. Hw person go dey cram, dem won make person die of brain tumor abi brain crash? For me o, I no fit do am o, read and understand na hin suppose win the game. Abeg make dem gree wetin person understand o. Cramming ke
LOL.. Oga mi, if you no cram you don fail be that..
NO time to dey think inside exam hall oh.. The German system wants you to behave like machines, remember why them dey call these guys German machines? My next exam for example, I get module course, Two courses in one.. Just two hours.. Exam wey for Nigeria dem go give you 5 hours for both courses and u sit for them on different days, here I dey write both on the same day plus just two hours.. So tell me how do I dream of finishing if NA inside exam hall I wan go dey test my understanding skills? Note that even with cramming, if you no sabi write fast, you fit know all the answers to the question oh, but finish exam NA? U go hail!
Again here if u read textbook you don fail. Just read wetin lecturer give you for slide.. Which is limiting your knowledge, how do you have expansive knowledge? Anyway it's a system that works for them, so who am I to complain?
God willing after I cram my way through this program I go go better place where demand dey teach concepts go learn afresh... Go improve my knowledge base.
God help us sha.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Williamso:

Guy Na waa oh! Just read the bolded part and see how contradictory it is. The courses are so easy? Heck! What are you studying? I hope you have/will not score below 1.7 in any course... SMH
Williams him no lie na.. Most exams here are very very easy. Getting good grades is another different thing entirely. The fact say e easy no mean say you go blast am lol. Na to cram am well, make the thing done for your head like jollof rice wey dey burn for fire before you enter hall plus write like say dem dey pursue you with cutlass.. Else that very very easy course e go shock you say u go dey struggle for 2.0

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DawnEden(m): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Obiwannn:

NO time to dey think inside exam hall oh.. The German system wants you to behave like machines, remember why them dey call these guys German machines? My next exam for example, I get module course, Two courses in one.. Just two hours.. Exam wey for Nigeria dem go give you 5 hours for both courses and u sit for them on different days, here I dey write both on the same day plus just two hours.. So tell me how do I dream of finishing if NA inside exam hall I wan go dey test my understanding skills? Note that even with cramming, if you no sabi write fast, you fit know all the answers to the question oh, but finish exam NA? U go hail!
Again here if u read textbook you don fail. Just read wetin lecturer give you for slide.. Which is limiting your knowledge, how do you have expansive knowledge? Anyway it's a system that works for them, so who am I to complain?
God willing after I cram my way through this program I go go better place where demand dey teach concepts go learn afresh... Go improve my knowledge base.
God help us sha.
Do u think it's all university in Germany that favour cramming? It might be the lecturers in your university that prefer "write wetin I give u" kind of exam, it might also be the kind of course u r doing or the department. It could be many factors?.
And I hope they take practical seriously?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
Obiwannn:

God help us sha.
Eheh, this cramming issue don dey fear mi o, I jst dey hope sey na only ur school the cramming issue dey. Chai, so person go dey cram with this brain wey don dey old small small. If to sey I knw, I for don arrange the german uni way bck 2009... Then I fit cram a whole encyclopedia. Any which way sha, we go use craze finish am
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by liftedkris: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE! I had my interview last Friday exactly a week today and today I got my documents back with a REJECTION. Enrolment for my MSc programme will end on 11th April. Please what should I do? Will an appeal help? Thanks everyone
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Obiwannn:

Hi
Which one be no flexing for HH? Reeperbahn,Sternschanze and many things to do,how about going out ? I see your first mail but no reply from you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by liftedkris: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
I got rejected today dear family. Pls what should I do? Should I request for another appointment like any other person? I need to right my wrongs. Some1 with experience should help me please
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by suxex4ever: 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oye50:

LOL

I have been following you for sometimes now, I must say you doing a great job. I need your help pls.
I am thinking of doing my PhD in Germany and I know one one of the criteria of getting admission is a good motivation letter and proposal. I would be grateful if you can send me a good sample as a guide.

Also, do I need TOEFL for PhD admission?
email is ayoola190@yahoo.com

Also do I need to discuss with supervisor before application?

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.