Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (998097 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chrisley024(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
bosakelvin:
i just recieved a letter of admission from philips university of marburg to study msc "functional materials" SS2016, i have asked for the admission to be transfered to WS2016, which i believe is feasible because it was stated in the school/ programme website. if you studied Engineering or science you can apply as ws2016 app starts first april, your cgpa must be greater than or equal to 2.5 german scale, with a good bachelors grade and well written sop, you would not be called for interview online, but in other cases your chances of admission is still good though you would be interviewed. note: application is through uni assist and you will not be required to pay uni assist application fee as the uni has already done that for prospective applicants. Also got admitted to the uni jena for optics and photonics, application is online, you only send certified copies of your documents after admission, hence no cost of sending. hope this helps some people.
free tuition? How about English proficiency and recommendation letter?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by UncleJudax(m): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by frankie2K(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
@chrisley024,tanks for d insight.but one more thing,when a school in their website said that the require an average grade above 2.9 according to German grading scheme,what then will be my cgpa to make me eligible for application.pls sorry for disturbance.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iranuwa: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
papill and williamso thanks for your respond and pardon me for the misquote,Hanover is the city and lower saxony is the state in germany the school is located at clausther zellerfeld a town in lower saxony.papill thanks for the good advice.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iranuwa: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
painpill,ezekuse and williamso thanks for your respond and pardon me for the misquote,Hanover is the city and lower saxony is the state in germany the school is located at clausther zellerfeld a town in lower saxony.painpill thanks for the good advice.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by esdajo: 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
BlessedSamson:
good morning house,

I forwarded my appeal letter to the embassy this morning. How is the mode of reply and How soon am I going to get a reply?

You should expect a letter in the mail via courier within the next 2 weeks if not less. I had gone through the process before but came out successfully. Don't worry, the Lord is your strength.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by esdajo: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
ogagaejay:

The minimum required grade for most master programs here in Germany is 2.50. Your 2.55 in the Nigerian system is not equivalent to this minimum graded.
My advice, try applying for Bachelor programmes with your bachelor.

Hi bro! What course did you study at the undergrad and what course(s) are you applying for at the Masters level? Also, how many years work experience have you? Getting an admission is not only about grades but most importantly Grace. So if you can answer these questions, people here will be able to advise accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=chrisley024 post=43887532]free tuition? How about English proficiency and recommendation letter? [/quote yes normally now na free tuition, language of instruction from ur uni if bsc was in english, ielts 5.5, recommendation letter not compulsory, i did not submit, no application fee payment to uni assist cos the uni marburg has paid for prospective applicants.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chrisley024(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
frankie2K:
@chrisley024,tanks for d insight.but one more thing,when a school in their website said that the require an average grade above 2.9 according to German grading scheme,what then will be my cgpa to make me eligible for application.pls sorry for disturbance.
above means 2.9 and below since according to German grading the smaller the better. 1.0 equivalent to 5.0
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ohakskid: 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
ohakskid:
Hello house, can anyone pls help me with german job site. I Wana confirm something. Tnx
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by celestialAgent(m): 12:38am On Mar 19, 2016
Tried surfing the tread for information about LEIPZIG but could not get anything undecided

Kindly insight me about life in the city if you are conizant of life there..

According to google, the city does not seem bad to..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 1:31am On Mar 19, 2016
ohakskid:
google.de

Thank me later
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by celestialAgent(m): 3:01am On Mar 19, 2016
lobito007:

Someone please respond.
Any luck with the full online Application?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ichommy(m): 6:07am On Mar 19, 2016
ohakskid:

Uncle Kid, nobody will answer you.

You need to be smart Sir, hit D search engines and filter job websites.

U need to act like a German Machine.

Nobody will feed you Golden Morn here.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bethiano(m): 7:10am On Mar 19, 2016
biglord:
Hello everyone, please which of the ielts module is accepted by german schools. Academic or general training. or do they accept both? I am having issues booking a date on the ielts website for academic. And I dont have so much time. I am thinking of just booking general training. pls advise oga @Eke40seven. thanks

Biglord ! Kindly respond to my PM . Am for the Software . Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 19, 2016
Harbioollah:
Step One is complete.

I applied to just 2 programs and i just received an admission letter from both of them.

an Erasmus program of 6 Universities, which includes the Universities of Kassel and Fulda in Germany and a joint Masters by University of Kassel and Göttingen

For the Erasmus, It is as follows: Romania, Germany, France, Belgium

My questions are,

1. I am yet to serve. I graduated Sept 2015, Will not doing NYSC or a ghost corper affect my visa chances?

2. 4th semester is an internship in one of France and Belgium. Can i get a chance to stay and work in any of the two countries after my education as Romania is listed as my home university?

Please i need answers.

Third time i'm posting this. Nairalanders should please not hoard any information from me. Save a brother here.

Someone should please answer so i know which admission offer to accept.

I'm not on Erasmus scholarship in case it helps, i will only be receiving thr Erasmus + grant.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by UncleJudax(m): 8:03am On Mar 19, 2016
[/quote]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by worry359(m): 8:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Harbioollah:

Third time i'm posting this. Nairalanders should please not hoard any information from me. Save a brother here.
I'm not on Erasmus scholarship in case it helps, i will only be receiving thr Erasmus + grant.

No one outside of Nigeria is interested or cares about NYSC!
It means nothing, and is worthless to any other country.
Do not bother even thinking about it.

There are always places for top students with excellent results to get jobs.
Your university should be able to give figures on job placements in your subject.

There are not places for those who spend their time studying girls, drinking and partying!
Plus Europe has a migrant crisis at the moment.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Harbioollah:

Oga, your question is vague and not easily understandable. that's why you've not gotten any response. It has been stated here couple of times that "Read some pages backward". It sure helps.

Which of the university have you decided to accept their admission? make your decision and come back here.

1) Whether you've served or not does not affect your visa status. Your Visa approval sterns on the fact that you are able to defend the course you've been admitted for. and also some basic information about Germany.

2) In as much you have a valid Residency Permit, you're allowed to work after your programme.

Gemeinsam Sind Wir starke !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sask(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2016
ichommy:
Where my #Winter2016 people?

I have self study GMAT GRE TOEFL and IELTS Materials ( CD and EBOOKS for FREE.

PM me make i fire am to your Mail grin

#Teamwinter2016 #GermanMachine
Bros abeg send for me too, I no sabi PM. my mail is victorosaskelvin@gmail.com ... thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ichommy(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2016
sask:
Bros abeg send for me too, I no sabi PM. my mail is victorosaskelvin@gmail.com ... thanks

i will send it when am less busy Sir.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sask(m): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2016
ichommy:

i will send it when am less busy Sir.
thank you very much SIR
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by thefacelessguy: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2016
Hi people....For those that want study materials for IELTS...there is a thread on the travel section that's dedicated to this and I gave some tips on how to ace each aspect of the exam. It worked for me and in my opinion, t'is straight-forward enough. You can search for my comment on that thread.

@Eke4Seven....I hail you bruder! How that side? Sorry to bother you again..

I just received a confirmation mail from TUM that my documents have been received, all but one was okay. There was a complain about the Student Insurance document that I didn't provide. I don't have any student insurance..Is there even one in Nigeria? Pls, how did you go about this? What document did you use in your time? Can I secure the admission without it? Plus how long does it take for the school to make decision after receiving your application?

Also, I've seen DAAD scholarships online, Do you know how one can apply? Can I apply before commencing my studies or I have to resume first?
I'm applying for Msc Power Engineering to resume October (if everything works out)....
I seriously want to apply for funding opportunities and will greatly appreciate your guidance.

Thanks Bro!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 19, 2016
dolpaz:

Oga, your question is vague and not easily understandable. that's why you've not gotten any response. It has been stated here couple of times that "Read some pages backward". It sure helps.

Which of the university have you decided to accept their admission? make your decision and come back here.

1) Whether you've served or not does not affect your visa status. Your Visa approval sterns on the fact that you are able to defend the course you've been admitted for. and also some basic information about Germany.

2) In as much you have a valid Residency Permit, you're allowed to work after your programme.

Gemeinsam Sind Wir starke !

Thanks for your reply, Dolpaz,

I intend to go for the Erasmus. It is jointly done by Uni Kassel, Fulda uni, ISARA-Lyon, Universitat Ghent, USAMV, cluj-napoca and Arrhus university in Denmark.

According to the mobility, i would be spending the first semester in Cluj, Romania, 2nd semester;Germany, Third in Lyon and 4th semester at Belgium.

However i intend to settle in one of Germany, Belgium and France after study as i speak French and trying to learn German. Just wanted to know my chances of settling down after study.

Secondly, do i have to apply for the visa at once or one at a time per semester?

cc: worry359
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ohakskid: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2016
ichommy:

Uncle Kid, nobody will answer you.

You need to be smart Sir, hit D search engines and filter job websites.

U need to act like a German Machine.

Nobody will feed you Golden Morn here.
Very funny, have don that ichommy but i didn't really get what I Wanted. Please next time be a little more polite wen talking, we ain't boxing. Please I also need those your gmat, ielts n the rest materials. Thanx anyway.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ohakskid: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2016
Williamso:

google.de

Thank me later

Tnx bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ichommy(m): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2016
ohakskid:

Very funny, have don that ichommy but i didn't really get what I Wanted. Please next time be a little more polite wen talking, we ain't boxing. Please I also need those your gmat, ielts n the rest materials. Thanx anyway.

Okay Sir

PM me ya E-mail

Copy That.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
since you are gonna study in four different countries.I believe the countries you obtain your first and last residence permit matters a lot here. those are places you are likely to settle down. shine your eyes well well. Go to an immigrant friendly country for your studies.

you will not apply for all the visas at once, You will first apply for Romanian visa in Nigeria after you reach there you convert it to a residence permit. During the second semester you will travel to Germany and change your Romanian residence permit to a German one. the same thing in your 3rd semester you will have change German residence permit to a french one and lastly change it to a Belgian residence permit. remember some small European countries have very strict visa rules.

Harbioollah:

Thanks for your reply, Dolpaz,

I intend to go for the Erasmus. It is jointly done by Uni Kassel, Fulda uni, ISARA-Lyon, Universitat Ghent, USAMV, cluj-napoca and Arrhus university in Denmark.

According to the mobility, i would be spending the first semester in Cluj, Romania, 2nd semester;Germany, Third in Lyon and 4th semester at Belgium.

However i intend to settle in one of Germany, Belgium and France after study as i speak French and trying to learn German. Just wanted to know my chances of settling down after study.

Secondly, do i have to apply for the visa at once or one at a time per semester?

cc: worry359
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mtngloetiartel: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=PMB007 post=43845971][/quote]pls mail me ielts materials. Surveyorfrancis@yahoo.co.uk. Thank u very much.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ohakskid: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
ichommy:

Okay Sir

PM me ya E-mail

Copy That.
Ohaksnet@yahoo.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by celestialAgent(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
A very big shoutout to the veterans in the house.

Pls I need insightfulness as per the significance of O level in aiding admission.

I have a WAEC (GCE) result where I had 5 credit passes (all core science components). I also have a NECO where I had 8 credit passes but a D7 in english.

Now the worrisome thing is should I use just the Neco since I have a good IELTS, Or should I use the WAEC since I have 5 credit passes in the core science components, Or should I just combine em up knowing it is WAEC AND NECO?

Kindly advice

Also recommendation of government schools flexible for admission will be more than appretiated..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.