Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1001105 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ignorantguru(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2015
Be careful what you wish for cos you just might get it all plus some you don't want.

I just got slated for Wednesday nexweek already.

Wish me lucky people, so that like papilo I go make Una proud.
#HeartBeatingFast
Thank

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 8:26pm On May 26, 2015
ignorantguru:
Be careful what you wish for cos you just might get it all plus some you don't want.

#HeartBeatingFast
Thank

Pls how long did it take for your official admission letter to reach your postal address?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ignorantguru(m): 9:52pm On May 26, 2015
twinkle1:

Pls how long did it take for your official admission letter to reach your postal address?

The school I'm using don't by mail only a downloadable copy from applicatant application portal. If I may suggest you can write your school that is if the letter haven't left Germany yet to have someone receive it in Germany and sent to you, this way you have a better and traceable meant to follow up else with our unreliable addressing system in naija you just might not get the parcel.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2015
twinkle1:
Greetings to everyone.. Pls I want to ask how long it usually takes for the official admission letter to reach the applicant from the German University.. Thanks.. If possible I would like to know about personal experiences relating to that.
somewhat 4 weeks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Growingboi(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2015
[quote author=kennyoguns0509 post=34086534][/quote]
please where i can i get this pack? my plan is IELTS
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 11:41pm On May 26, 2015
Oye50:

somewhat 4 weeks

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 11:42pm On May 26, 2015
ignorantguru:

The school I'm using don't by mail only a downloadable copy from applicatant application portal. If I may suggest you can write your school that is if the letter haven't left Germany yet to have someone receive it in Germany and sent to you, this way you have a better and traceable meant to follow up else with our unreliable addressing system in naija you just might not get the parcel.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obioraval(m): 9:28am On May 27, 2015
pompido:

I applied for Communications Engineering (M.Sc).

CGPA: 3.71
TOEFL: 107
Studied electronics/computer engr and have a few years working experience.
wow... i am still awaiting TUM for same course. i didn't apply with TOEFL but i have RF experience and some MDGs experience. make we dey wait. did u apply to TUHH? i just heard from them. they have decided my fate.Good Professional Profile by admission Selection committee BUT they need Toefl by may 31. hehehe.... TUHH is Microsystems and Microelectronic engineering
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 11:20am On May 27, 2015
obioraval:

wow... i am still awaiting TUM for same course. i didn't apply with TOEFL but i have RF experience and some MDGs experience. make we dey wait. did u apply to TUHH? i just heard from them. they have decided my fate.Good Professional Profile by admission Selection committee BUT they need Toefl by may 31. hehehe.... TUHH is Microsystems and Microelectronic engineering
BROS abeg quick submit d toefl mk we go form naija community 4 there, as na so so indians full dia
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=Growingboi post=34125255]

please where i can i get this pack? my plan is IELTS

British Council @ Ikoyi Thompson Avenue

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obs3rver: 12:56pm On May 27, 2015
Obiwannn:
BROS abeg quick submit d toefl mk we go form naija community 4 there, as na so so indians full dia

@Obiwannn which course were you admitted for in TUHH, and have you made up your mind to attend?

@Obioraval accept that TUHH offer first o bros, so you can start your visa application.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 12:57pm On May 27, 2015
obs3rver:

@Obiwannn which course were you admitted for in TUHH, and have you made up your mind to attend?

@Obioraval accept that TUHH offer first o bros, so you can start your visa application.
CHEM ENG, 75% decided. u?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obs3rver: 1:00pm On May 27, 2015
@Obiwannn Environmental Eng. Make una do fast decide abeg
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 1:31pm On May 27, 2015
obioraval:

Guess TUM is still considering your case grin. I have plenty RF and data comms experience (5+ years).

Applied to TUHH too... Information and Communication Engr / Environmental Engr.
Yet to hear from them.....

How will you now do the TOEFL with the date so close? All the best
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 5:13pm On May 27, 2015
obs3rver:
@Obiwannn Environmental Eng. Make una do fast decide abeg

have u decided?
what wars your undergraduate major?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kuthvic: 5:41pm On May 27, 2015
Oye50:

somewhat 4 weeks

It depends on the school. Some might send you and email while others will have you download it from you admission application portal then again others might send you a physical mail .

So you can ask the school their way of sending their admission letter.I think the best n fastest is via email or via download from the application portal

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obs3rver: 5:45pm On May 27, 2015
Obiwannn:

have u decided?
what wars your undergraduate major?

Yeah, I have. I'd take it. My undergraduate major was in Civil Engineering.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 6:48pm On May 27, 2015
obs3rver:

Yeah, I have. I'd take it. My undergraduate major was in Civil Engineering.
hehe. mk sense. SENT U A PM
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 12:48am On May 28, 2015
ignorantguru:

#HeartBeatingFast
Thank
I wish you the best of luck you can ever wish for
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DanIndia(m): 5:18am On May 28, 2015
So you didn't have to mail them afterall ?
ignorantguru:

#HeartBeatingFast
Thank
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by baggylips(m): 7:16am On May 28, 2015
Please house if you are asked for proof that you completed your six years of secondary school in English language during application....what are you expected to present?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 7:58am On May 28, 2015
baggylips:
Please house if you are asked for proof that you completed your six years of secondary school in English language during application....what are you expected to present?

Letter from the state ministry of education stating you were taught in english in all 6yrs.

Go to the nearest ministry of education With your Waec result..you will be asked to apply for the attestation and pay the required fee..Same process for degree holders.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 9:07am On May 28, 2015
@Crowns2, I remember there was a time you were asking about seal for authentication. Did you finally get your documents sealed or you sent them with only stamp(s) and signagture(s)? Did you apply via uni-assist? And did they accept it that way? Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kuthvic: 12:35pm On May 28, 2015
Hey Guyz I just learnt that Those going for Bsc Might be asked Mathematics questions. Does anyone have an idea of the area of testing ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obs3rver: 1:14pm On May 28, 2015
Obiwannn:
hehe. mk sense. SENT U A PM

PM replied
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 4:34pm On May 28, 2015
In a big twist of events, Kiel University just sent me my temporary admission document. I am actually a bit surprised considering the fact that the school was the last one I applied to. Digital Communications. I have until June 12 to accept and get my original admission document sent to me.

Now to the bosses in house, what are your opinions about Kiel University, the city and options for a family (immediate or later).

I still await Offenburg, Hamburg and FAU.....

Is there a possibility of differing of admission by 1year? Reason is I just changed jobs and may like to gain a few experience in this new role before exiting........but leaving is not a problem if there is no other option.

Thanks for the congratulations in advance.... wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.