Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army (60976 Views)

Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos / Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS / Cameroonian Army Captures Suleiman Shehu aka Naira, Boko Haram Top Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by DeevaB: 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Jesus Christ! What the heck are they feeding into this people heads to kill innocent citizens.. Look at 'em, What a wasted life!
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by Mistermamus(m): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
I think we d citizens need to start asking questions o. These guys are wearing rags ppl are using dem to carry out attrocities. If CMR military cn kill em without any prob n our military cant, sumppl which are bh sympatizers helping in sabotaging d effort of d naija military in d fite against insurgency n i suspect d northern politicians n corrupt military generals are aiding bh with infos n sponsoring dem

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by loomer: 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
So na this one be the weapon wey beta pass Nigerian military own?
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by bigiyaro(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
How come am not seeing any of the sophisticated weapons they wey dem dey use fight Nigerian soldiers?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by o42austino(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
If i ever again hear say bh is better equipped than naijs Army that person go chop slap.
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by Afritop(m): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
torkaka:
NOTICE the cartridges painted in Nigerian police colours
We don't have to look further for those sponsoring boko haram with weapons. The nigerian police and army will never disclose the number and amount of arms and ammunitions stolen from the armoury but they are quick to downplay facts and figures

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by miky(m): 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
Northern Nigerian youths waisting away... These are young boys recruited by boko haram, you have to ask want kind of society lead to the evil that is Boko haram...northern nigeria needs to re-evaluate their goals, this emphasis on Islam and religion is doing more harm to them.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by baoku: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
MadCow1:

So you believe that Asari and Tompolo, 2 infidels from the south, would be able to convince Northern Muslims to kill their fellow muslims and all to make Jonathan win the elections!

grin

And they said I was the Mad Cow..
What you don't know is that, BH aren't fighting religious fight. BH aren't not Northeners. The fighters are jobless volounteers from Chad n co.
They kill both muslims and Christians. Nacists would tell the whole world you are killing them while they are the one killing you.
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by thomasjoe1: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
torkaka:
The Cameroon government announced Tuesday that their military had killed 143 members of Islamic extremist group Boko Haram after the militants had attacked a Cameroonian military camp in Kolofata.

The militant group, who was recently responsible for the death of hundreds of unarmed citizens and the burning 10-20 Nigerian villages, has terrorized northeastern Nigeria for the past five years in an attempt to establish an Islamic Caliphate.

http://www.agbosblog.com/2015/01/see-dead-bodies-of-143-boko-haram.html?m=1
Good job! but that doesnt look like 143 in the Pix ..less than 10 I think....................SMH for Nigerian Press! all in a bid to "discredit " our military....................just saying !
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by delvinmaya(m): 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
And that's how I tried to count 143 dead men but couldn't . Abi what happen ? The bodies went missing?
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by Litmus: 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
To view the praises heaped on Cameroon and Chad - not just by the Cameroonians on Niraland and other Social Media spaces but in some instances by the Western press - one would be forgiven for thinking that Chad and Cameroon are the Democracies and Nigeria the dictatorship. This should make Nigerians open their eyes and question the motives of the West.

Lol

My girlfriend behind me just quipped that maybe homosexuality is more important than Democracy.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by lastpage: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
@Otunbab:
I don't understand O!!!!
Some idiots say buhari sponsors BH and yet the military says they don't have good weapons to fight BH.
Ok make we agree say na Buhari dey sponsor BH. Shey na Buhari dey sponsor BH and at the same time dey chop money for sophisticated military weapons? If president wan tackle something , make hin get to d root of the source and get the people behind it arrested.
Yet they say GEJ till their village catch fire. GEJ is worthless if he can blame an old man, a man with no certificate as dem talk for his failures then.... Una no d rest.

===========================================================================================================

Dotn get it TWISTED please!

The "game plan" is to ignore whatever insecurity is happening in the North... so that Election will be impossible to hold there, being a Buhari stronghold, (where Jonathan is not expected to even have a 5% of the vote) ...just to deplete Buhari's votes.

Did you hear what Prof. Jega of INEC said recently?

Unfortunately, the whole "plot" is so brainless and obvious to any right-thinking person.
All foreign Media are also pointing out the same thing.

My concern is that this man will allowed thousands of innocents to die "PREVENTABLE deaths".... just to achieve his personal ambition of SECOND TERM! angry angry

250+ young girls are kidnapped and still missing till date, while he is marrying off his own!
MAN'S INHUMANITY TO MAN angry angry

Lastpage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by yummiliciouz(f): 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
GBTYO:
Makes my d1ck hard whenever I see dead bokos.

See them and their drugs
. #strangefellow
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by Ana234(f): 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Na wa o, dis boko pple no de finish?!!!
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by XBLadez: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
There's nothing graphic about these pics. I like them. It's just like watching a waiter serve me smiley

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by Godiloveu(f): 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
Demburrows:
Nice one from the CAF, but they should duely cooperate with Nigeria arm forces to fashion out a concrete strategy in tackling this insurgency instead of acting solely

So that d Nigerian army will daze their strategy n destroy their morals abi, no thank u.

the cameronians shud keep up d good work wen our soldiers re free of corruption n incompetence dey will catch up.

beside they need to protect their territory rm dis goons!
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by Abmarshalo(m): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
These boys even take high drugs. No wonder they don't care about their lives.

However, their fire arms are so old and crude. Our Nigeria Army can exterminate these guys.

torkaka:
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by Josboy2: 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
So na dis small small boys Nigerian army de run from.Which sophisticated weapons de here wey naija army dey pick race from?Our army is just full of cowards.So cameroon army pass our own be dat.Chai.
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by natureblack(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
torkaka:
can't you smell black-mail.
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by Reference(m): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
torkaka:

Yes and I also noticed how 'sophisticated' they are or will appear to be in the eyes of a coward masquerading as an infantry man and in the minds of silly Nigerians who believe any tale emmanating from fifth columists ever ready to stroke their politically egos. Nonsense people.

Just look at the fallen, these are less than teenagers a grown a-rs.e soldier will be scared shitless to confront with an AK. What is indeed happening. I know. They see the bosses stealing and drving BMW's round Abuja and they prefer to live just in case it becomes their turn. So they refuse to fight but want to remain in the army, get promoted and perhaps a few medals courtesy of the likes of Fashola campaigning on their behalf. Useless people.
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by janedoe(f): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
These confused bunch of zealots always amuse me, western education is bad but they use the fruits of western education; case in point, the medication in that picture omeprazole. Why not take herbs instead if you are so against western education. How do you upload your gory a** videos to try to scare and intimidate innocent citizens? oh , I guess the internet and smart phones are not products of western education? Clueless idiots!!!!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Seaen:
This is another proof that the Nigerian government is not serious about getting rid of bokoharam. With the right ammunitions and total support and strong will by the C-in-C, Bokoharam will be wiped out in 6months as they no longer have sympathy from the local people. Kudos to the Cameroonians.
If that were to be Nigeria military some elements will be calling for the President's head for committing genocide against the north. The Nigeria military are handicap. Not by leadership quality leadership but by sentiments and bad politics
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by Cooleasy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
@OP, point of correction: kindly remove that word 'graphic' from the heading, because it's a pleasure to any normal mind to feast his/her eyes on the bullet-riddled bodies of blood-thirsty demons such as these BH boys in these pictures. Do you know how much death, destruction and hopelessness they've brought to countless people before they met their waterloo as seen in these pictures, and how much more they would have caused if they weren't stopped by the builets of the Camorounian army? So, as for me and lots of other Nairalanders, these pictures are NOT graphic; in fact they are so pleasing to our eyes.
The only picture that could be graphic is that of innocent people who are either injured or dead in which case any healthy human mind will feel disturbed. Not Boko Haram dead bodies. Let the military boys keep up the good job jare.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by seunlayi(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
gists:
Are these the sophisticated weapons that Nigerian army cannot match? cry cry
many of those soldiers are cowards, crying like a baby when they posted them to face bh after collecting salaries for years doing nothing

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by Chrishandsome(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
torkaka:
MORE
bravo guys
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by jeje123(m): 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
torkaka:
Before nko?
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by komekn(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
mcdokwe:
are those painted cartridges not supposed to belong to the NPF?

For those saying the Cameroon Military are doing better than our military, haven't you been seeing pictures of those killed by the NA?

Besides, I even expect them to fare better in the warfare because unlike in Nigeria, the terrorists do not enjoy the sympathy of the locals, neither have they infiltrated the ranks of the military to enable them get intel on the itinerary of the soldiers.

Using the proposition which you present , you are actually suggesting that peoples of Baga, Chibok, Mubi, Bui, Gwoza, etc were supporting boko smiling and cheering them on while Boko cut the heads off their sons, daughters, fathers and mothers while they raped their sisters , mothers and daughters. And then to top it off burned their houses and stole their cattle and valuables.

Can you see how nonsensical your proposition is?
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
Demburrows:
Nice one from the CAF, but they should duely cooperate with Nigeria arm forces to fashion out a concrete strategy in tackling this insurgency instead of acting solely
Do u think there's any coop. more than that? Working wit Naija army is like dining wit d devil. U know wat i mean

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by komekn(m): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
ehie:
Stupid naira landers do u know how many soldiers are buried everyday..thunder fire una mouth there. .have u seen the Cameroonian soldiers kitted up ? And across the border our soilders only have helmets for protection. .It is not hard now just go to youtube. .until then save up stupid comments. .big ups to everyone who is fighting for my life..may God protect you and be with you all and even as u walk tru the valley of the shadow of death he will be with you amen

The elite Israeli-trained Rapid Intervention Brigade (BIR) of Cameroon and have adopted the Isreali Tavor 21 and the Galil a AR/SAR variants all predominantly fitted with optic sights, considering that theses weapons have an effective range of 550metres + almost double that of the AK47 and far far greater accuracy they have clear advantage add to that they were trained in Isreal not as individuals but the whole BIR Battalion.

The outcome delivery has seen very few BIR combatants lost at the same time inflicting great losses on Boko. Furthermore Cameroon has a number of IFV with remote weapon stations giving them near 100% accuracy even at 2km distance with their 30mm cannons. Finally they have never abandoned their weapons for Boko or effectively conceded territory to them.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by Qelvin(m): 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
where are the 143 bodies?
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by babestella: 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
MadCow1:

Now no be weapons, na personnel... grin

How many more soldiers do you need to kill off Boko Haram? grin

Or are you now claiming that Boko Haram out numbers the Nigerian Army, Navy, Airforce, immigrations, Prisons, Customs, Police and even NSCDC personnel in the North currently?

grin

You no dey ever fail to fall your hand by yourself..

Please go and join the army. The Nation needs you to join the army. Don't be a coward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Kibera, Africa's Largest Slum (Photos) / Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain / The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.