Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

2015:Do You Also Ask Yourselves This Questions? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015:Do You Also Ask Yourselves This Questions? (558 Views)

A Brother's Post From May, 2015, Do We Still Have Hope? / Can We Also Ask Our Oga Presido Buhari What Happened To The N3 Trillion (about $ / I Will Vote For President GEJ Is He Can Answer All This Questions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015:Do You Also Ask Yourselves This Questions? by Djicemob: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
[b]With the 2015 elections drawing nearer everyday,there are LOTS of questions i keep asking myself...

*Is Nigeria operating on two political party system in regards to the presidential election?
All we hear is PDP this,APC that.Buhari this,GEJ that.

*Are the other candidates of the other party sleeping?

*Nigerians,have we been brainwashed to point of no return?

*Everytime we say the government have failed,right after we vote them in again! again!! and again!!! Why?

*Don't we have several options to choose from? I think we have about 12-15 parties and presidential candidates to choose from,which includes SANs,Professors,DRs,Economists,PHD holders,HND holders,SSCE holders and even more illiterates?

*Why do we have the most clueless of the candidates leading the race?

*If a Woman becomes president,is anything wrong in that? Since the men seem to keep failing us,maybe thats the CHANGE we need?

*If a young man in his 40's becomes president,is it bad?

*If elections are not rigged,is anything bad in that?

*If we stop recycling leaders,is it bad?

*If one government fails,why can't we try another government...irrespective of the big players and party,with our votes?

Is there hope somewhere,somehow for us nigerians?[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015:Do You Also Ask Yourselves This Questions? by SeverusSnape(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
I asked my self the same questions, But as it is now, I realized I had no other option. I have to choose from the two "clueless"
Re: 2015:Do You Also Ask Yourselves This Questions? by Tolexander: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
it isn't only happening in Nigeria. it happens in US also.

Democrat and Republican aren't the only parties in US with presidential candidates.
Re: 2015:Do You Also Ask Yourselves This Questions? by Djicemob: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I asked my self the same questions, But as it is now, I realized I had no other option. I have to choose from the two "clueless"
Its crazy bro,are we finished? Getting to choose from two clueless men.I think its time we try something really NEW.
Re: 2015:Do You Also Ask Yourselves This Questions? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
Somebody should list the other candidates because the only ones I know are GEJ, GMB and that woman. Who else abeg?

Its possible the other candidates have lost hope on competing and chosen to rather troll social media than go out to take action.
Re: 2015:Do You Also Ask Yourselves This Questions? by Djicemob: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
charix:
Somebody should list the other candidates because the only ones I know are GEJ, GMB and that woman. Who else abeg?

Its possible the other candidates have lost hope on competing and chosen to rather troll social media than go out to take action.
For real,me too i dont know em.I guess they want to be presidents but also dont want to be presidents? No media buzz,no serious campaign whatsover.Deep down they know they cant win.

1 Like

Re: 2015:Do You Also Ask Yourselves This Questions? by Djicemob: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
We cant stay and suffer in silence,we must and should reshape our thinking

Cc:Lalasticlala Obinoscopy Ishilove Seun

(1) (Reply)

It's A Big Lie, Buhari Doesn't Have Cancer — Doctors Confirm / Jonathan The Obama Of Africa As Chad Deploys Troops To Fight Boko Haram-ifeduba / Mohamed Or Muhammadu Buhari? Who Owns The Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.