Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate (20460 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency / PDP To Challenge Buhari’s ‎victory At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
timmydavids:
I think we should all forget about all this certificate distractions and focus on rellevant issues towards the election and wat each aspirant can bring to the table.
How can we forget the certificate issue. Without it Buhari is ineligible to contest the elections

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by Wolexy1212(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by Sunbellar: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
Buhari is already corrupt by putting up a falsified claim about his certificates. Imagine a man that wants to fight corruption.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
timmydavids:
I think we should all forget about all this certificate distractions and focus on rellevant issues towards the election and wat each aspirant can bring to the table.
Do you prefer the 'sweeping matters under the carpet' approach to solving problems? I think he should go to any length to produce it in order to shut the mouths and clear the doubts of all these people.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by Brown419(m): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Oya nah....... Show us d something. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by jamilkb(m): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=29879786][/quote]
Space booked grin, but why on top of my head na cry
Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by rozayx5(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
certified illiterate cool

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by Edywalex: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
If Buhari present Tisue paper as certificate at last i will vote 4 CHANGE.GMB/PYO.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by saintikechi(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Una general no get waec, yet he wants to rule a country with millions of graduates. What a shame.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by DeCritique(m): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
jerflakes:
FORGET GEJ AND GMB.

VOTE FOR OTHER CANDIDATES.

Yes, this was to be my sing song at this start of this race at least to show the two that they don't have monopoly of power in Nigeria but the problem is that there is no other stronger opposition to the two with any much tangible item being brought forward to the table. So therefore, when the desirable is not available, the available becomes the desirable.... #Join the GEJ Train! Don't get left behind!!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hehehe, I say make I buy land close to you
jamilkb:

Space booked grin, but why on top of my head na cry

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by That2: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

How can we forget the certificate issue. Without it Buhari is ineligible to contest the elections
Are you INEC? If he isn't disqualified on or before febuary 14 then there is no point voting for your balless GEJ.
Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by otosa(m): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
the one that presented his certificate what does he do to confuse us?
Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by dre11(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
Different groups keep springing up with different agenda

So, its now that these ones one to have their slice of cake from the GEJ funds campaign

Did they achieve any purpose ..... I think its too late
Because I would have termed them relevance if they did come up when the story was still hot and fresh and not now that its stale news and we have certainly move pass the whole stuff
Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by 9jatatafo(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
Make GMB show his WAEC or WASC or GCE original certificate even if he nor get Masters or PhD. After all, the constitution minimum requirement is just O'Level.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by Truckpusher(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
barcanista:
Hehehe, I say make I buy land close to you
Make me self fence my half plot close to you, before omonile dem go use my land buy car. grin

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by Trailblazer1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
Asking for buhari's certificate is too much?

Buhari should keep his election promises and show us his certificate first, then we can believe him.

#change

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by kodded(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
apc supporters be like na pdp send them

meanwhile GEJ 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by makzeze: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
GEJ is going to lose the election to Buhari just as chelsea lost to tottenham on 1st jan by God's grace.
Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by EMANY01(m): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
timmydavids:

You run a company and as you are about to hire me,I tell you that even though I am well qualified and have work references to back up my claim,I can't produce my certificate(s).Would you hire me especially when the company bylaws (read constitution) demands it.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by Kingspin(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
They are even wiser than some Southerners on NLand.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by patpaul: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
timmydavids:
YOU SEE HOW FOOLISH YOU ARE? FOR HIM TO SHOW HIS CERTIFICATE IS IRRELEVANT ISSUE? MAY BE WHERE YOU ARE WORKING YOU DID NOT SHOW YOUR CERTIFICATE

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by peleson: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
jamilkb:
Cheap Propaganda, Here in kano, we are fully in support for BUHARI/OSINBAJO , and we'll vote him with or without certificate angry
#Sai Buhari/Osinbajo
#VoteForChange2015
Illiterate! U won't see buhari to vote

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by That2: 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
They are even northerners supporting GEJ. It seems majority of taniods here are from the south east who thinks their votes alone can bring GEJ to power. Later they will start insulting the north thinking that will bring in more votes for GEJ. Febuary is just some days away...
Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by chib4true(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
Monimatic:
Buhari show us Nigerians your educational certificates n ur medical reports n leave the rest for we the voters to decide whether we want clueless n shoeless president or a sick n certificateless president on election date.
hahahahahahaga...my stomch ooo....man yu r sick oo!
Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by Goodquestion(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
His Educational qualification should not be use against him, what should be considered is his ability to lead and that should be the criteria for all candidates. What does certificates provide if you don't have leadership quality in you? Those with educationally qualifications has showed us all the advantages of education by siphoning the wealth of this country in their own interest, yet we still clamour for education? I am supporting no candidate for now maybe later still observing.
Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by peleson: 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
dre11:
Different groups keep springing up with different agenda

So, its now that these ones one to have their slice of cake from the GEJ funds campaign

Did they achieve any purpose ..... I think its too late
Because I would have termed them relevance if they did come up when the story was still hot and fresh and not now that its stale news and we have certainly move pass the whole stuff
Move to where exactly? Blooody illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by jerflakes(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
DeCritique:

Yes, this was to be my sing song at this start of this race at least to show the two that they don't have monopoly of power in Nigeria but the problem is that there is no other stronger opposition to the two with any much tangible item being brought forward to the table. So therefore, when the desirable is not available, the available becomes the desirable.... #Join the GEJ Train! Don't get left behind!!

No other stronger opposition?

Who makes the opposition strong?

Their followers.

You can't expect someone to be strong if you're not there for them.

Apart from GEJ and GMB, we have 9 other candidates.

So you wouldn't vote them in, but you prwfeeo vote in either of the two tested and trusted criminal candidates.

Then you have the guts to tell me nonsense?

Nothing is stopping you from beating th drum for GEJ, then on Election Day, go and vote for either of the people below.

They will bring the desired change to Nigeria.

Prof. Comfort Oluremi Sonaiya of Kowa Party,

Ambrose Albert of Hope Democratic Party,

Ganiyu Galadima of Allied Congress Party of Nigeria,

Rafiu Salau of Alliance for Democracy,

Godson Okoye of United Democratic Party,

Dr. Nani Ibrahim Ahmad of African Democratic Congress,

Martin Onovo of National Conscience Party,

Tunde Anifowoshe-Kelani of Action Alliance, and

Chekwas Okorie of United Progressive Party.
Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by kodded(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
Edywalex:
If Buhari present Tisue paper as certificate at last i will vote 4 CHANGE.GMB/PYO.

am not surprise really from someone who support an illiterates

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by knightsTempler: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by dre11(m): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
peleson:

Move to where exactly? Blooody illiterate

Yawns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Sends 12 Officers To EFCC / Seyi Makinde: Oyo Won’t Provide Land For Ranching / I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.