Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate (20472 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency / PDP To Challenge Buhari’s ‎victory At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by bajosky: 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
Quitely waiting for
MEND
BOKO HARAM
AREWA
ODUDUWA
SOUTH SOUTH YOUTH
NDIGBO
NLC
NBA
NANS
ASU
NUT
OBASANJO
AMAEchi
fashola
tambuwal
&
OSINBANJO
+
APc

to also challenge him to present same .

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by ibro2040: 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Not in my name. as far as I am concern this man is representing that dying elephant called PDP. this man is a disgrace to his family.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
Look at this issue this way :
A university student gained admission 'somehow' and continued up to 400 level with good grades. Incidentally, the university decided to do another comfirmatory check on all the undergraduates' certificates prior to their passing out. Behold, this student was discovered not to have the pre-requisite entry certificate in the first place.
Nairalanders, what do universities do in such situations? Remember, this student has acquired university education up to 400 level. Answers please.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by Louislewis: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
[size=18pt]Thanks to the NYF for speaking the truth. Buhari should provide his certificate no matter how many number of F with inverted 6 he had. Certificate na certificate afterall. Jega can decide to look at his certificate by rotating the certificate upside down or better still, Jega can turn upside down, provided the certificate is on his hands.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by abubkhr: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
Even if he never saw a teacher or school fence in his entire life we will vote and support him "Team GMB and Osibanjo" all the way.
Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by Mubarack44(m): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
we are northerners let me attest to you Buhari haters
we the youth of North we didn't challenge people's general those that are behind this are not truly a northerner. their just campaigning for pdp I guess.

Buhari/osinbajo 2015

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by kenny987(f): 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
timmydavids:
I think we should all forget about all this certificate distractions and focus on rellevant issues towards the election and wat each aspirant can bring to the table.

This is like asking a person to forget about laying a foundation and just move on with the construction because people are getting buffeted by storm, rain and harsh elements. How does such a building stand? And for how long? The same people you are in a hurry to protect and provide for will curse and hate you more when it all comes down like a pack of cards. It is a fundamental issue before whatever he has to bring to the table can be considered. Even if he has mouth-watering and totally feasible plans, if the proper foundation is not laid and he's found wanting, what then? The foundation is key.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by ApexTitan(m): 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
Mubarack44:
we the youth of North we didn't challenge people's general those that are behind this are not truly a northerner. their just campaigning for pdp I guess.

Buhari/osinbajo 2015

Do you speak for all northerners?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by bgates: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
moderators

front page
Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by Chigold101(m): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
DDeliverer:
Its no longer news that Buhari doesn't have any certificate..

His foundation is corrupt already and he wants to fight kwa-rap-shun...

It is the duty of nigerians to retire Buhari come Failbuhari...

ChaiiBuhari.
the part i love most is “chaiBuhari.“

From SaiBuhari to ChaiBuhari

From FeBuhari to FailBuhari...

This whole thing is making much sense now...

5 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by kenny987(f): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Mubarack44:

Buhari/osinbajo 2015

So it is a tribal and ethnic based issue then? SO because they are calling for a clarification of a fundamental issue, they are not true Northerners. Hmmm, so u now get to decide the true origin of people on the strength of supporting Buhari...

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by bgates: 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
education is important oh

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by tolexy007(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
Mubarack44:

Buhari/osinbajo 2015
I don't blame u, a typical aboki don't go sch, dey just folo their leader blindly, how is it difficult for someone we want to vote for to present his certificate? am sure u too u dont have certificate ur cow is ur certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by dorodee(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
Mubarack44:

Buhari/osinbajo 2015

See them, birds of the same feather... better go and check the status of your certificate.. Nigeria don change oooo. So asking a man to do the right thing is now a crime in Your North. . shior.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
OLADD:

You're wrong. The amended electoral statute clearly says candidates must attach relevant certificates to the INEC application form as corroborated by Agbakoba and many other legal luminaries. Barcanista, be fair to yourself, if GMB wins the Feb polls (God forbid), his mandate WILL be overturned as a result of violating a major electoral law. His saving grace presently is the inability of INEC to disqualify any candidate or else, he would have been a goner but I can assure you that GMB will not stand the test of time when dragged to a court of competent jurisdiction. He has moral and legal burdens hovering around his neck.
Oga abeg na which section of the electoral act or the constitution?
Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Engr GAMBO bello bichi press statement is signifying an illiterate mind.

He should go and ibb hu ransacked buharis house during the coup

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by tolexy007(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
One tin I notice now is dat, wen u speak a truth which is GMB plpp will c as a pdp member, how can our intendin president find it so diffcult to present his certificate wen his vice can easily present his......dis is nt an example change we want....

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
manutdadex:
aw wil he prove dat he has an ssce or any equivalent? If nt by providin evidence
Is APC or INEC complaining? Oga why can't they go to court?
Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
I am a Buhari guy, but... Hahahahahahaha
DickDastardly:
In KCee's voice *singing* grin

Reverse! .......... Buhari pullover..........mmmm Buhari pullover!
Show me your certificate.....oya pullover.......mmm Buhari pullover
cool
Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by LogicPower(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
dre11:
Different groups keep springing up with different agenda So, its now that these ones one to have their slice of cake from the GEJ funds campaign

Did they achieve any purpose ..... I think its too late
Because I would have termed them relevance if they did come up when the story was still hot and fresh and not now that its stale news and we have certainly move pass the whole stuff

Yes, I just laugh at the people who most naively think that this is a credible group of 'northern youths' challenging Buhari to 'present his certificate'.

For those who do not know, the so-called 'national president' of the 'northern youth' forum, 'Engr' Bello Gambo Bichi is a special assistant to a PDP senator, hence he is a paid agent of the reactionary elements who are scared to the marrow that the end of the PDP era is fast approaching.

So as a known PDP errand boy, Bichi's profile and antecedents perfectly make him a cheap and ready tool in the hands of his PDP benefactors to be used in this absurdity about Buhari's certificate.

But just as another poster remarked, let them continue to ask for Buhari's certificate, while the people's general keeps cruising to victory, making tremendous in-roads, pulling massive crowds all over the country, including SE/SS and the MB.

Bichi as a PDP agent:

"The Senate Chief Whip, Senator Bello Hayatu Gwarzo has donated a vocational/ICT centre to Bichi educational development forum.
Gwarzo, who was represented by his Personal Assistant on Constituency Matters, Engineer Bello Gambo Bichi, revealed that “my greatest joy is to see people committed to the development of their area. I hope this centre will be judiciously used for the purpose given to you”

Linki: http://dailypost.ng/2014/08/14/senate-chief-whip-donates-vocational-centre-cash-bichi-educational-forum/
Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by lisimmo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll:

How would you rate Jonathan-led administration in war against corruption?

Result so far
Woeful:66.7%
Bad: 33.3%
Fair:0%
Good:0%
Excellent:0%

See pics

Download PollNaija app at

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

to vote.

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by cjrane: 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
Buhari went to US Army War College in Washigton DC and bagged a PhD.
Even Shekau was his class mate in that school then.
They both learnt a lot from this college as evidence by how they used their knowledge acquired from that school.
Buhari came back and immediately plotted a coup to overthrow the democratic leadership of Nigeria, while Shekau used his knowledge from the school to set up Boko Haram terror group.

See undisputable evidence of their graduation year Plaque obtained from college grounds in Washington DC.
Go and Check it out. -APC

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by donemperor: 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
To call a graduate of the Nigerian Defence Academy an iliterate is very very foolish and to see gullible Nigerians buying it is saddening.Mr Gambo obviously has a very low IQ just like many on NL else how on Earth can he equate an Army General and graduate of NDA with an ssce graduate?
Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by Truckpusher(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
barcanista:
Oga you see as APC de gv us land?
A party with an evil agenda will do anything to keep you around until you become useless to them ,then you'll see their true nature .

My brother flee from that Islamic party before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
[size=18pt]Chai
This has reached the zenith in shamefulness[/size]

Kai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by Truckpusher(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
donemperor:
To call a graduate of the Nigerian Defence Academy an iliterate is very very foolish and to see gullible Nigerians buying it is saddening.Mr Gambo obviously has a very low IQ just like many on NL else how on Earth can he equate an Army General and graduate of NDA with an ssce graduate?
Sharrap my friend .
You don't know your history and until you know how this country's institutions were hijacked by Northerners with the Yorubas playing the second fiddle you have the right to remain silent before you mislead the younger generation here .
Buhari is a product of a quota system that ensured that certain region are well favoured even if they are cows and that alone can make him General Buhari to rise to any rank in the Nigerian army.

If only Jonathan is serious about playing filthy politics Buhari won't even have the right to contest and again Jonathan isn't suppose to use it against him because the constitution is already the chief whip in this case.

Buhari is an illiterate by definition lets face it and see if himself and his cohorts won't resort to violence to have their way which exposes their desperation yet their gullible Nigerians can't read in between the lines.

BUHARI IS A STAMPED ILLITERATE?.......YES.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by OLADD: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
barcanista:
Oga abeg na which section of the electoral act or the constitution?

Section 131 of the constitution as amended clearly says aspirants to the office of president must be educated to the level of school cert while the new INEC form 001 requires applicants to attach copies of relevant credentials. The question now is: did GMB attach his certificate(s)? The answer is No. It's ridiculous for him to attach an affidavit and expect INEC to retrieve his certificates from the military board or the secondary school he attended.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
dulaman:
paid goons
these fools keep shouting show us ur certificate,are they so blind with their cluelessness that they no longer know the road to court?stop making this absurd noises and let us hear word..if ur daftness,stupidity and cluelessness can't lead u to court,then stop all these useless ranting pLs...una noises dey give person headache...buhari this,buhari that...na person papa naw,why una no tell una papa make Him self contest if una no like the man's courage?
Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by manutdadex(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
barcanista:
Is APC or INEC complaining? Oga why can't they go to court?
Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by manutdadex(m): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
evidence by swearing an oath,to that effect.
anybody can swear an oath in Nigerian, my grnd mum swore one last week to reduce her age... So if dem ask u for ur certificate for work now...u go go bring afidavit??
Re: Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate by Jesusloveyou: 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
manutdadex:
anybody can swear an oath in Nigerian, my grnd mum swore one last week to reduce her age... So if dem ask u for ur certificate for work now...u go go bring afidavit??
if d work place stipulate it that i can submit anything in place of certificate,now d constitution and electoral act is satisfied,what else did u want,u can go to court if buhari breach ur right.for now vote for change 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance / "The Family" - Uk Channel 4 Nigerian (Yoruba) Family Show@9pm Tues 16th Nov 2010 / Court Bars Ekwunife From Anambra Central Senatorial Re-run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.