Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman (20699 Views)

I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie / APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel / Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by Burger01(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
PDP- Poverty Development Party.. Bunch of aggrieved losers. Your issue based campaign would only make APC and its supporters stronger in their resolve to boot your clueless government outa Aso Rock.

We want change. Change is here.

FeBuhari 2015..

1 Like

Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by dvee2: 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
Seventh first page stories about Buhari today and one about GEJ
Someone is definitely scared of the General. #Change

1 Like

Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by dre11(m): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
Busted again
This PiDiPig have being busted again

Aren't they gonna rest

Let them know that
No weapon of words, false accusation, intimidation and negative publicity fashion against GMB shall prosper

1 Like

Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by Burger01(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
dvee2:
Seventh first page stories about Buhari today and one about GEJ
Someone is definitely scared of the General. #Change
The clueless one and his cohorts of like minds are the ones scared of the peoples' general.

1 Like

Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by loomer: 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
but why dem de use person health play all because of elections.

Who even bring the cancer story?

1 Like

Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
If anyone claims to have Buhari's medical report..or even Jonathan's medical report......it is most likely fake.

As a medical doctor....I can tell you that your medical records are meant to be confidential. No one....not even a staff of the hospital can release medical records except with the consent of the patient or his delegated representatives/proxies should the patient be incapacitated.And if you are neither of those...you go to court....and you better have a good reason for the judge.....to gain access to such reports.

Assuming the report of Buhari is genuine...whoever released it, if it is a doctor, should be stripped of his or her license and kicked out of the profession....and prosecuted. Because he/she has committed a crime.Same goes for anyone releasing medical report of GEJ ....or even the common cattle rearer or trader, or farmer or beggar on the street. Your medical report is CONFIDENTIAL. That is why we don't allow anyone to just see what is inside.

I hope Nigerians get that....and whoever is applauding the alleged release of GMB , or indeed anyone else's medical report.....you are applauding a potential serious crime. Politics of no bitterness please.

1 Like

Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by menxer: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
the way 'we' argue at times shows how shallow 'we' reason.

if a medical report that is meant to be confidential is published to discredit an opponent, what does that say of 'us'?

we should judge GMB or GEJ based on performance in leadership.
Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by Spirit1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
I saw the report. As a Physician, you just need to take one look at the report and you will know it's fake.
I doubt that this forgery is even the work of a doctor. If it is, then I can tell you that he/she is not a smart one.

Shame on who ever orchestrated this.

1 Like

Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by nwigwemark: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
Tinubu want to do the Hausas what his brother Obj. taught him. I see hausas complain again very soon
Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by Eziachi: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lol. What is this certificate obsession?
From school certificate to now want to see medical certificate.
What next, his marriage certificate or his DNA record certificate to ascertain if he was the son of his father?
Pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
benuejosh:

Shehu while dismissing the report as fabrications, however, said that “as a prominent leader of the opposition, many interests across the Globe want him (GMB) over for political and diplomatic consultations,” adding that the “invitation to the US may not be unconnected to this.”

Hahaha. APC sef. Having read the above, I don't need a prophet to tell me that there is a truth in the rumour. I wish GMB well, anyway.
Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by docadams: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
Like I said on that thread, when push comes to shove, it is Seun that will bear the brunt of any likely litigation. Granted that many people on NL are still in their formative years, Seun and his crew must ensure compliance with set rules.
Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
sick, illiterate and senile. Fits the country wella.
Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by Dr9ce(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
This is simply media propaganda gone sore...i saw the so called report and the lab form read ; ABTH rather than ABUTH.
Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by Eziachi: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
I still remember holidaying back home in the 80s, just few months before the presidential election and there was a news flash during the NTA network news, announcing the death of Dr Azikiwe. To the shock of every one.

Before the end of the news bulletin, all sorts of condolence messages were pouring in mainly from the NPN hierarchy.
Within minutes, they were setting up burial committees of all sorts and euloging him. In fact K.O Mbadiwe made himself the chairman of the committee and start issuing press statements within minutes through this same medium because they own the NTA.
But non of them even bothered to contact Zik's family, the Onitsha Monarch household who should announce the death of an Owelle or the governments of Imo, Anambra or Plateau controlled by his party NPP.

Unlike today were no one controlled the media as much, it took whole of the next day for the world to realize that Zik was alive and kicking and was also privileged to hear his own obituary read as he was watching the news that evening like every other person.

The next day while addressing a world press conference in Enugu, Zik claimed that he knew the elements within the NPN behind his fake supposed death. The calls for an inquiry to find out who was behind it was rebuffed by the Shagari/Ekwueme's government
Most people were pointing fingers then at Mark Okoye, Chuba Okadigbo and Uba Ahmed as those behind it.
An angry looking Zik then said that all those wishing him death will hopefully rip whatever they were wishing him.
Every time I looked at PDP they reminds me the old NPN. How can any human being with conscience wished cancer on anyone even to your worst enemy just because of politics?
And these people and their herd of supporters will tomorrow go to their damned churches or mosques on Friday praying to some gods with the same wicked lips.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
philips70:

What killed your own father, HIV? Will you bother tell us or paste the report here?

Has it got to this level? has your political affiliations turned you against sanity? has politics blinded you to respect for others? grow up!
Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by Gbawe: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
olapluto:
Within the last 24 hours, PDP and GEJ apologists have said no less than TEN falsehoods in trying to promote GEJ. This is a big shame on the supposed ruling party.
1. Buhari's health
2. Shuttle bus as train
3. 2nd Niger bridge etc
it is becoming really sad for these people. Not one achievement of GEJ to be celebrated.

I agree with you. All this because Nigeria is cursed to have so many 'enemies within' who would do anything to glorify their oppresors and prolong their own suffering. Very sad. Goodness always win in the end and GMB will win to reposition NIgeria and place her on the path of greatness.

3 Likes

Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by OLUJAY4REAL: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Bayswater:
Coming from an APC Presidential aspirant's newspaper company.... na wash. Let the hospital issue a formal statement. Leadership newspaper don come with their lies again.

You don't even need a medical report to know all is not well with Buhari, health-wise.

How can the memory of some be so short! While I don't mean evil for GMB, is it not pertinent for nigerians to know the true state of health of this old man? This was how OBJ falsely certified Yaradua fit through his " Umoru deh kampe"....the root of the division in the country today.
Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by Bayswater: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
OLUJAY4REAL:

How can the memory of some be so short! While I don't mean evil for GMB, is it not pertinent for nigerians to know the true state of health of this old man? This was how OBJ falsely certified Yaradua fit through his " Umoru deh kampe"....the root of the division in the country today.

Yes o, thank you brother. I remember the 'Umoru, are you dead'? Umoru dey kampe. OBJ actually is the root of the present crisis.

Why do we always like to be the accomplice in anything bad? Can we not stand on our own and do something great that we can be remembered for? I tire for my region o.
Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by Akin89(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
Vitus Ozoke posted this to The Due Process
Advocates (DPA) YES, BUHARI IS SICK; AND SO
AM I Nigerians and their infinite capacity for
facile propaganda. I wake up this morning and
what I see all over social media is some poor
taste, childish diagnosis of Major General
Buhari as being sick. Well, I agree. I agree that
Buhari is sick. I am sick, too. Any Nigerian who
is not sick is not sick because he or she is
incurably sick. We are all sick. And we should
be sick. So, yes,... ...Buhari is sick of the
monumental corruption that has become
institutionalized in Nigeria; ...Buhari is sick of
the incompetence of a government that cannot
protect the lives and properties of its
citizens; ...Buhari is sick of the lack of a sense
of urgency in the circles of government in
Nigeria; ...Buhari is sick of a country that has
placed itself on permanent reverse
gear; ...Buhari is sick of a country that has left
itself naked as it is raped dry by vagabonds in
power; ...Buhari is sick of a youth population
without jobs; ...Buhari is sick of a country
where university education has become
comparable to 8th grade competence in
advanced civilizations; ...Buhari is sick of a
country where roads are death traps; ...Buhari
is sick of a country where people go into
political offices near poor, but turn
stupendously wealthy overnight; ...Buhari is
sick of a country where education is priced
beyond the reach of the common
masses; ...Buhari is sick of a country where $
20 Billion (possibly $40 Billion) of public fund
develops legs and walks away, its whereabouts
knowingly unknown; ...Buhari is sick of
watching the country he loves ranked at the
bottom of corruption index by Transparency
International; ...Buhari is sick of a country that
earns billions of dollars in oil revenue, yet has
not a single functional oil refinery; ...Buhari is
sick of a country where government has bowed
to the dictates of power generator cabals in a
conspiracy that ensures perpetual
darkness; ...Buhari is sick of a country where
senators and congressmen earn more than the
president of the United States of
America; ...Buhari is sick of a country where
soldiers are so demoralized to confront a
ragtag Boko Haram terror sect; ...Buhari is sick
of a country where convicted looters are
pardoned and fast tracked for senate
positions; ...Buhari is sick of a country where
life expectancy is among the lowest in the
world; ...Buhari is sick of a country that is on
international news for all the wrong reasons;
So, yes, Buhari is sick; and so am I. Question is
why is Jonathan not sick as well? Why has
Jonathan remained healthy in the face of all
the above-listed filth and diseases? Question is
why is not every Nigerian sick of all the social
maladies and existential outbreaks? It is a time
to be sick, my friends. Buhari is; I am. Are you?
Let's all get sick of where and how Nigeria is.
Let's get real sick. And the sicker we are, the
healthier we are going to be. Let's schedule a
doctor's visit on February 14. Let's not forget
our health insurance card (voter card) as we go
for this February appointment. We need to feel
better. But until February 14, let's feel
sick... ...Real sick! My footnote: There is no
medical institution known as Ahmadu Bello
Teaching Hospital as the fake letterheads read.
What everybody but the brainless GEJ pathetic
propagandist know is Ahmadu Bello
UNIVERSITY Teaching Hospital.

2 Likes

Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by oluvick(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
Even Yaradua was fitter than fiddle until it happened! If the man is really sick, pick another person. It must not necessarily be Buhari. Huh!
Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by Sibabasibaba1: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
Eziachi:
I still remember holidaying back home in the 80s, just few months before the presidential election and there was a news flash during the NTA network news, announcing the death of Dr Azikiwe. To the shock of every one.

Before the end of the news bulletin, all sorts of condolence messages were pouring in mainly from the NPN hierarchy.
Within minutes, they were setting up burial committees of all sorts and euloging him. In fact K.O Mbadiwe made himself the chairman of the committee and start issuing press statements within minutes through this same medium because they own the NTA.
But non of them even bothered to contact Zik's family, the Onitsha Monarch household who should announce the death of an Owelle or the governments of Imo, Anambra or Plateau controlled by his party NPP.

Unlike today were no one controlled the media as much, it took whole of the next day for the world to realize that Zik was alive and kicking and was also privileged to hear his own obituary read as he was watching the news that evening like every other person.

The next day while addressing a world press conference in Enugu, Zik claimed that he knew the elements within the NPN behind his fake supposed death. The calls for an inquiry to find out who was behind it was rebuffed by the Shagari/Ekwueme's government
Most people were pointing fingers then at Mark Okoye, Chuba Okadigbo and Uba Ahmed as those behind it.
An angry looking Zik then said that all those wishing him death will hopefully rip whatever they were wishing him.
Every time I looked at PDP they reminds me the old NPN. How can any human being with conscience wished cancer on anyone even to your worst enemy just because of politics?
And these people and their herd of supporters will tomorrow go to their damned churches or mosques on Friday praying to some gods with the same wicked lips.

----

Don't misinform people. This issue happened in October/ November 1989-- over four years after Buhari criminally toppled Shagari's government. While you are accurate about KO's burial committee, you are wrong about the NPN link. It couldn't have been NPN elements when the party siezed to exist more than 4 years earlier. And of course, KO died less than two years later. This is one issue I followed very well. And I know exactly where I was and what I was doing when the news came.

Check your records. Google will help you.
Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by emeka2847: 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
All the documents circulated by PDP are fake!

1 Like

Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by elpaashizy(m): 12:28am On Jan 18, 2015
in the face glaring evidence, I wonder who among the e-rats of the APC will have the guts to create a thread like this one. we can read andwrite. Buhari is ill. nobody has said that illness disqualifies one for running for an elected position, so no fear. Nigerians will decide come Vals day. GEJ till 2019
Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by KanwuliaJara: 12:48am On Jan 18, 2015
Why is that it is the GEJ part of the world that indulges in cheap shots and petty smear campaign? undecided
Disgusting!!!!

The man looks SICK no doubt. . . . . !
He is not fit to rule!
With or without 'a sickness'!
Sai FeBURIAL. . .Go and rest!
Give your APC a YOUNGER NORTHERNER.
Don't allow your ambitions derail Nigeria with another mid-term BURIAL!
Thank you! kiss
Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by texanomaly(f): 12:50am On Jan 18, 2015
FastShipping:

Obinoscopy is TANoid in the closet. He just moves everything that is against Buhari to front page. Obinoscopy doesn't care if it is genuine or not. Obinoscopy has an agenda aginst APC and Buhari.

I have heard that some mods can be bought off. I am certainly not saying Obinoscopy has been. He is not the only mod who can move content to front page you know.
Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by philips70(m): 1:43am On Jan 18, 2015
iv4fb:

Has it got to this level? has your political affiliations turned you against sanity? has politics blinded you to respect for others? grow up!

Did you bother to read what I quoted or you think it's convenient for these kids to come online to insult elders and attack their personalities forgetting they have parents at home? If you have grown up I expect you to advise your friends on Nairaland who decided to make an elderly man's health subject of humiliation because of politics of convenience to refrain from such. Except they were fathered by street pigs. Someone just need to remind these kids once in a while how it sucks insulting people's parents.

Go through my comments you will never find anywhere I insult the president and his wife or call them derogatory names. I frown at it. So, you grow up!

1 Like

Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by Eziachi: 2:11am On Jan 18, 2015
Omaticaya225:
I hope we are not going to vote in another president with a serious ailment perhaps repeatin the history of 2007 (umaru' vs GEJ) GMB maybe sick for real this one Baba dey support him ,if he dies his brother Osibanjo will mount the throne .NAIJA
Even if Buhari run a London Marathon are you sure you are still going to like him or would you look for something else?
If Osibanjo mounts the thrown wasn't that your prayers answered? He is young, he has basket load of certificate, he has PHD, he is a Christian, he has your preferred English language ascent. So what are you worried about again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by FastShipping: 2:42am On Jan 18, 2015
Eziachi:
Even if Buhari run a London Marathon are you sure you are still going to like him or would you look for something else?
If Osibanjo mounts the thrown wasn't that your prayers answered? He is young, he has basket load of certificate, he has PHD, he is a Christian, he has your preferred English language ascent. So what are you worried about again?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by emeka2847: 3:39am On Jan 18, 2015
dulaman:
old soldier never die,never sick. buhari this buhari that. this general must seriously be giving PDP sleepnes night that they forget to campaign for themselves

Pls help debunk the PDP lie by modifying your first comment on front page by adding this picture to it. Thanks.

Re: ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman by emeka2847: 3:41am On Jan 18, 2015
elpaashizy:
in the face glaring evidence, I wonder who among the e-rats of the APC will have the guts to create a thread like this one. we can read andwrite. Buhari is ill. nobody has said that illness disqualifies one for running for an elected position, so no fear. Nigerians will decide come Vals day. GEJ till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olufunke Kolawole Murdered In Abuja (Osun Permanent Secretary) / Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen / Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS Sitting (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.