Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Introducing Myusabuy4us.com - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introducing Myusabuy4us.com (3802 Views)

Introducing Ecredit! Quick And Stress Free Online Loan Platform / Introducing New Multi Layer Pipes For Plumbing; A New Tch In Plumbing / BANK *737#: Introducing The Amazing *737# Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Myusabuy4us.com by myusabuy4us: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2015
@dgitrader and @Activityj:,...i believe you guys are good nairalandars and also can carryout a research on your own based on fishing out scams in the industry. Anyway, we are not here to scam you and also we are not scam, though we are new but remember that their is no harm in trying what you have not tried before.

Finally, we wish to appreciate all your comments and encourage you to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity. We are here to serve you like never before. Kindly visit https://myusabuy4us.com today and start shopping.

Thanks.
Re: Introducing Myusabuy4us.com by myusabuy4us: 2:35pm On May 21, 2015
GET SPECIALIZED & PERSONAL HELP BUYING IN U.S.A AND PAY IN NAIRA.
To check our authentication kindly click here http://www.vconnect.com/qsearch?sq=myusabuy4us-limited&sl=lagos or contact our customer care line@07053937812 ,09036339297 and also you can visit our office on 27B Toyin Street Ikeja, Lagos.

Myusabuy4us Limited Deals Of The Day

Here is the Deal Of The Day link https://www.myusabuy4us.com/deals.php
Re: Introducing Myusabuy4us.com by udumosam23(m): 6:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Well, they have tried to convince us they are real, though I smell scam by their customer relation. But I just decided to give it a try after much research. Believe I got what it takes to pin them down. I'll be the last person to review them if they fail.

I've ordered for a laptop through them, let's see how it goes.
Re: Introducing Myusabuy4us.com by myusabuy4us: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2015
udumosam23:
Well, they have tried to convince us they are real, though I smell scam by their customer relation. But I just decided to give it a try after much research. Believe I got what it takes to pin them down. I'll be the last person to review them if they fail.

I've ordered for a laptop through them, let's see how it goes.

Good Morning Sir, thanks very much for your comments we are here to serve you like never before and we have been keeping our words Note that your item will get to you as specified
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Super Cheap Data Here / The Gospel Truth About Forex / Mind Map For Internet Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.