Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) (100823 Views)

Emmanuel Daniel Buzabeye 'Edaniels', A Visually Impaired Singer (Photos) / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by cap28: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
At least she covered up a bit, check out this American pastor preaching in front of her husband with her boo.bs and nipp.les hanging out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5yodY7_bto
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by fesnge(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Jesus came for the saint. Leave maheeda alone plz., and give me a brake.
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Which one b exposed again? undecided

She no dey hide am before na angry
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
Haterz hate.. game goes on..
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
siegfried99:
This one will forever remain a wh.o.re grin gospel singer ko reggae ni angry

Maheeda pls don't come to my church grin so my pastor won't start saying golliath killed david grin

grin Olosho.com grin
Omo! You sef go fear na.

Olosho dem just dey repackage these days. grin

1 Like

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
na 4k nd 3k dem dey pay for olosho here, if she cn come over i will pay her for one week
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by SailorXY: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

This her daughter though.
The girl just rub the whole balm of beauty on her face...only her...very unfair to the rest of the female populace.

you kidding right? that is a normal fair face
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by lbgr8t1993: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maheeda and husband

Story 4 the gods
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by deloon(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
Stale Report
She is not a Gospel Singer anymore.
She now calls herself "Naija Bad Girl" and released some sensuous music videos last year.
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Abbey2sam(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
elantraceey:

Your topic and your story are very different.

When did she become a gospel artiste

She have gospel songs though

She came into limelight with a gospel song
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by tellwisdom: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
So what do i do with her status?? Eat eba with it??
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
She is living her life. Why are people condemning her. Hypocrites. Afterall it's her pusssy. She can do what she likes with it....just like every other woman. Prostitution should be legalized so they can be documented , health checked and liable for tax payment...just like other workers.

Wondering what house of assembly or rep are waiting for.

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by kilokeys(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
siegfried99:
This one will forever remain a wh.o.re grin gospel singer ko reggae ni angry

Maheeda pls don't come to my church grin so my pastor won't start saying golliath killed david grin

grin Olosho.com grin

u remember that RMD film shey?

lol what was d title... lol... dont play with my tutu... dont play with my tutu.. wow. hehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by rallymento(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Jokes apart, anytime I hear Maheeda my antenna dey stand
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
kilokeys:

u remember that RMD film shey?

lol what was d title... lol... dont play with my tutu... dont play with my tutu.. wow. hehehe

Out of bound
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
rallymento:
Jokes apart, anytime I hear Maheeda my antenna dey stand

Lol. True confession
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by technokid(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
Wouldn't be surprised to see Maheeda in heaven, people like her get saved and are redeemed at the end of it all
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
I wish I had a woman like Maheeda.
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by juniormusa(m): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
I pity the men she has been sleeping with cry cry
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by kilokeys(m): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

Out of bound

chai... una don tey o...

d bodyguard / bf with d bikes and muscles
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by 1stola: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nonsense!
NA ONLY HER
what about
Ini Edo
Tonto dike
Mercy Johnson
TOYIN AIMAKHU
chika ike
and others
that have been there too
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
the man married her cos she knows how to do the thing
but how will I meet that daughter of hers
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by kilokeys(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
cap28:
At least she covered up a bit, check out this American pastor preaching in front of her husband with her boo.bs and nipp.les hanging out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5yodY7_bto

i actually wanted to have a good laugh..

but unbelievably.. the message was more interesting than 40 nip.ples put together.. and the content of the message held my tongue from speaking profanity.

lawa o.. i cant still understand why. bless Jesus

1 Like

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by newspostng(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
is this bad bi..tch still working, i wannnnna fcccccuk her, i love bad bi.tch, i got money and good diccccckkkkkkk
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dead beaten old gist. Seems some people av no other job than to be posting stale gist just to make fp.
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by wizman11(m): 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
wow c her beutiful daughter i just pray she doesnt take after her
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
If this girl were to be a muslim, she would have been dead by now.
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by canalily(m): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Junior-boy jus de shake with sign...bring am, bring am angry
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Babalegba(m): 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nigerians and their barbaric mentality. Most of you commenting are worse than her.what exactly is your business with her imperfections. Most of you are selfish indolent self inflated squirrelling religious thieves anyway..

1 Like

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by MrCork: 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
lalasticlala:
Maheeda may be controversial but she's definitely a very beautiful woman. Maheeda is well known in Nigeria especially online. She is an ex prostitute turned gospel singer. She is married to a white man. She had a baby out of wedlock years back. The child is now a teenager. Maheeda once called for the legalization of prostitution in Nigeria.

[b]

[b][

...prostitute or no prooostitute...I will pay cash for this one!! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.