Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) (100824 Views)

Emmanuel Daniel Buzabeye 'Edaniels', A Visually Impaired Singer (Photos) / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
MrCork:

...prostitute or no prooostitute...I will pay cash for this one!! cheesy

Bcs she's light skinned I guess

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Abeg when she turn gospel singer

no be she release raunchy pics for Christmas/New year?? ?? ??

This her daughter though.
The girl just rub the whole balm of beauty on her face...only her...very unfair to the rest of the female populace.
She's only an explicit gospel singer cheesy
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
I pray for he daughter not to follow her bitchy mum path cos prostitution is in maheeda gene...
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by nwosyl: 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
The fact is that anybody can be a better person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by cap28: 11:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
kilokeys:

i actually wanted to have a good laugh..

but unbelievably.. the message was more interesting than 40 nip.ples put together.. and the content of the message held my tongue from speaking profanity.

lawa o.. i cant still understand why. bless Jesus

I'm surprised you were able to concentrate on what she was preaching - here she is again, this time with her crazy husband :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSKKVj6AorE
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by MrCork: 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

Bcs she's light skinned I guess

.....Yep coz she light skin..and I will also drinkit!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by CareerPingger: 12:00am On Jan 18, 2015
Congrats to her!

NOTE: Interview Of A 21 Year Old Covenant University First Class Female Student more details at https://www.nairaland.com/2099065/interview-21-year-old-covenant
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by kilokeys(m): 12:01am On Jan 18, 2015
cap28:

I'm surprised you were able to concentrate on what she was preaching - here she is again, this time with her crazy husband :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSKKVj6AorE

i guess it was intentional.. her introductory message says " welcome thanks for tuning in the gospel from the stripping pole".
dunno if thier approach is God-directed.. but their messages are simple and inspiring

1 Like

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by jzdoberman: 12:02am On Jan 18, 2015
I dey wonder how many dogs; I mean real dogs don climb this babe. angry
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 18, 2015
lalasticlala:
Maheeda & baby at age 2

Maheeda & grown up baby- 13

Maheeda & husband

The daugther is an epitome of beauty but, ended up having Maheeda as a mother. What a world!
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 12:42am On Jan 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Abeg when she turn gospel singer

no be she release raunchy pics for Christmas/New year?? ?? ??

This her daughter though.
The girl just rub the whole balm of beauty on her face...only her...very unfair to the rest of the female populace.

the pesin dat wrote this book ; "the beautiful ones are not born" should write an apology novel wen he sees dat girl's pix

dat girl defines BEAUTY
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by GIYAZZ(m): 1:57am On Jan 18, 2015
Chai! That her pikin fine die!!

Somebody fit give me her contacts??

1 Like

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 18, 2015
Stop insulting my sensibilities! Perpetual prostitute!
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by toshmann(m): 3:09am On Jan 18, 2015
Chineke m eee grin grin grin

Abeg make una notify me if and when she decides to introduce her daughter to the business cheesy

Chei cool
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by aspirebig: 5:23am On Jan 18, 2015
Why recycling old news on fp always? I don't think it was a hidden thing before , so why the "exposed".

I really need help to be free and not blames. She should go for serious deliverance, MFM is a good place she can go to, and make up her mind to live a good life.

She is lucky, some people are not alive to tell their story. This is a second chance for her to accept Jesus and be serious with her life.
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Dolypson04(m): 5:32am On Jan 18, 2015
Judge no one. Don't be surprised if she makes heaven and those of u castigating her miss out. Let God judge
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by koolg: 6:04am On Jan 18, 2015
So she rejected 3 million naira so that she can continue prostitution
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Dbboy(m): 6:50am On Jan 18, 2015
siegfried99:
This one will forever remain a wh.o.re grin gospel singer ko reggae ni angry

Maheeda pls don't come to my church grin so my pastor won't start saying golliath killed david grin

grin Olosho.com grin

Shut up who are you to judge her, her back was against the wall and she what she could to survive and you are here judging am sure you would do bad if you're in a no mans land, no shelter nor food. She did she could possible think of at that point in time to survive. Life my brother is unfair
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Lovine: 7:14am On Jan 18, 2015
Only God can repair and put together a broken bottle for useful use. A prostitute is a sinner, liars, kidnappers, cheaters, fornicators etc are the same before a God. You who is judging her now you might be worst than her, but God has forgiven her but you will die in yours. Come to me all who labor and heavy laden, Jesus said He will give you rest (Mt.11:28) God is the only one to repair a broken life, not church or Pastor, but Jesus. And only God can keep her if truly she has met Jesus, not because she is singing gospel song or got maried.
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Afroconnect: 7:51am On Jan 18, 2015
Op what's the moral of your story-are you glorifying being a prostitute?

A LovePeddler/prostitute is a low life and a scum no matter how much she has. Or how beautiful she is.

So many whores getting married to white guys,they all came from poor backgrounds-nothing new or special here.

In nija we give regard to whores and their overrated puss-ies-whores means nothing to me.
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by ola2ngee(m): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] I THOUGH SHE'S DEAD?...SOMEBODY SHOOT HER LEFT YA§H LAST YEAR NOW
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by ArcToyin(m): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2015
Prophessor:
maheeda I don't know what to say now

but I really want to come to believe that you've changed for the better

but the thing is what will happen to all your past life pics...

this is why everyone should be careful what he does and says

we should also try to live a holy life, you can just take a look at maheeda's case...

if care is not taken those nude pics might haunt her For Life

BE Holy
it wont. Remember Romans 8:1, 2Cor 5:17
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by phlamesG: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2015
Am I surprised? undecided
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Youceemeri: 8:58am On Jan 18, 2015
Hello great nairalanders pls i need your financial help to solve to problem which is been affecting me since d turn of the year...I need this cash to paid for a room for me and my son(Shelter). They have served us quit notice.. There's no business i could venture in that would yield maximum return at this moment, beside am on street now running up and down to make our end for food, am not lazy i can do any work but not into robbery pls i just want to be a good daddy for my son since his mum is late, i believe downfall of a man not the end, all i need is a roof over our head so i could be able to cool down and find job to make him proud.. The money i need is #20,000 to get a room..Any financial help would be greatly appreciated...I know there is good people out there who can help me .......May God bless and reward u all.
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by hotgunz(m): 9:04am On Jan 18, 2015
elantraceey:

Your topic and your story are very different.

When did she become a gospel artiste
in the year 2025, december
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by promise2(f): 9:11am On Jan 18, 2015
Lovine:
Only God can repair and put together a broken bottle for useful use. A prostitute is a sinner, liars, kidnappers, cheaters, fornicators etc are the same before a God. You who is judging her now you might be worst than her, but God has forgiven her but you will die in yours. Come to me all who labor and heavy laden, Jesus said He will give you rest (Mt.11:28) God is the only one to repair a broken life, not church or Pastor, but Jesus. And only God can keep her if truly she has met Jesus, not because she is singing gospel song or got maried.

i thought i am alone here.i support your post and all your points.Jumping to judge others while most of them are worst.She is doing quite well now and have moved on people are here criticizing her instead of them to look inward and improve on their lives.
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2015
LOL at the 'outraged' posts here. Let her be a prostitute if she likes...is it your life?

What is the 'exposed' tag for? Has she ever hidden it before?

90% of the posters here in this thread are thieves, liars, runs girls or have sinned multiple times this week alone. Probably a significant portion of you have had premarital sex. Where do you get off Pretending you're a better human than another person?

People should learn to live and let live.
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Revolva(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2015
I onced Bleep maheeda at ikeja GRA 2008 I never knew she would be popular like dis lol..+mo she still be ashewo jare....omo see her 13 year old kid omo dat one go soon sef start her own ashewo..if I catch her na double choppin for me mama n daughter
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by 30secs(m): 10:34am On Jan 18, 2015
I for don go jail tire for say I dey europe abi america. See this kind mature girl dey claim 13. But wait... Imagine say na ur mama dey post doz raunchy pics. How man go feel?
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by seunique(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2015
siegfried99:

Maheeda pls don't come to my church grin so my pastor won't start saying golliath killed david grin

grin Olosho.com grin
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Emmadgud(m): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
elantraceey:

Your topic and your story are very different.

When did she become a gospel artiste
Question 4 d Gods #Ajujuoku
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by PStacks(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
siegfried99:

grin Olosho.com grin

No be small matter ooo. grin

Let him who has no sin cast the first stone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.