Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

is Sleeping With A Married Lady Taboo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / is Sleeping With A Married Lady Taboo? (1422 Views)

Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

is Sleeping With A Married Lady Taboo? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
is sleeping with a married woman Lady taboo?
does it attract any curse?
Re: is Sleeping With A Married Lady Taboo? by fijiano202(m): 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
Read ur bible if ur a Christian
Re: is Sleeping With A Married Lady Taboo? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
fijiano202:
Read ur bible if ur a Christian
what does the bible say about that? you know the bible condemn sex before marriage, but people do it.
Re: is Sleeping With A Married Lady Taboo? by Mcowubaba: 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
This is it- Special recognition to the most crazy question of the week..
Re: is Sleeping With A Married Lady Taboo? by temitemi1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Do not to the others what u don't want others to do to u!
Re: is Sleeping With A Married Lady Taboo? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
temitemi1:
Do not to the others what u don't want others to do to u!
i know that. but what if she is the one who seduced or trying to seduce you?
Re: is Sleeping With A Married Lady Taboo? by Spicylate(f): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:
what does the bible say about that? you know the bible condemn sex before marriage, but people do it.
ehen so if people still have sex before marriage, you want to practice it? oh!! but anyways if you want to pass the stage of having sex before marriage and have it with a married lady, you are very free after all i guess some people still practice such.
Re: is Sleeping With A Married Lady Taboo? by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
carry chair seat down,reading comments only
Re: is Sleeping With A Married Lady Taboo? by Babe2sure(f): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Oh, what a question!
Re: is Sleeping With A Married Lady Taboo? by Emmyginger(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
hmm! ur judgement is still doing press up
Re: is Sleeping With A Married Lady Taboo? by jmoore(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
It is a talent.

Yeah, a very foolish talent to be precise.
Re: is Sleeping With A Married Lady Taboo? by ojun50(m): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
People do it and people we continue to do it, but in some state like edo state if that happen sorry for the woman nd the man.

1 Like

Re: is Sleeping With A Married Lady Taboo? by seunlayi(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
It is and will never be a taboo but don't be annoy when somebody else start to blab your lovely wife in the future

1 Like

Re: is Sleeping With A Married Lady Taboo? by Greatomotoy: 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:
is sleeping with a married woman Lady taboo?
does it attract any curse?
op no try am o/ na bad market ooo. remember law of karma
Re: is Sleeping With A Married Lady Taboo? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
Greatomotoy:
op no try am o/ na bad market ooo. remember law of karma
law of karma? that one is not a problem. but, does it attract curse. like, not being sucessful and all that.
Re: is Sleeping With A Married Lady Taboo? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
seunlayi:
It is and will never be a taboo but don't be annoy when somebody else start to blab your lovely wife in the future
what if she is the one seducing me? is it my fault
Re: is Sleeping With A Married Lady Taboo? by ligopedro: 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
Do ham it fun, God kuku kno say na only u waka come.. Just remember THUNDERBOLTS ( MAGUN IN YORUBA LAND ) ..
Re: is Sleeping With A Married Lady Taboo? by japhmanuel: 6:31am On Jan 18, 2015
U no know before undecided

(1) (Reply)

Farano / 10 Divorce Stories You Won't Believe / My Private Tutor ×pic×

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.