Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) (42339 Views)

Taiwo Obasanjo In Court To Stop Her Son, Olujonwo Obasanjo's Wedding / Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles / Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by MayorofLagos(m): 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
scribble:

IT doesnt matter WHO

look at the MESSAGE

must you try and tribalize EVERYTHING?

Did you obtain permission fom Yoruba before you wrote that piece? You want palava?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by LadyAmaka(f): 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Who sent them on that errand?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by PeaceIsGood: 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
dkronicle:
That guy in raban shade

You get eye!! wink
Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
It's only on nairaland where every igbo politician becomes an igbo leader.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by Dannyset(m): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Why do some folks keep making this man feel too relevant. undecided undecided undecided

Please how many votes does Obasanjo have?

Ur not Jonathan. You won't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
that man name rasta I see u baba
Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by dumodust(m): 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
Only God knows who this people are... red cap does not make you an igbo leader... never seen or heard of them ever before... hope we don't all collapse from all the political propaganda before feb 14

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by dammytosh: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
englishmart:
they said he brought Gsm phones to nigeria.
That's a great achievement innit?

Just wondering, wouldn't we have gotten phone if he wasn't our president then?

He paid almost all the debt and negotiated others using Okonjo iweala.

His nafdac cleaned the mess in drugs. Rip to lovely Dora

He opened excess crude account where we save all the extra amount we make from crude oil compared to the budgeted amount. He left More than 50billion dollars there. Your GEJ spent all it remains just 2.5billion.

Obasanjo left external reserve.

He started the privatization that yaradua and Gej are consolidating on.

When little children like you challenge Obasanjo's achievements or relevance, i feel like slapping u but just before i do, GEJ is already prostrating at Ota farm.

EFCC tamed most of the theives around. Majority were checked unlike now that corruption is not stealing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by felifeli: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/obasanjo-igbo-leaders/

The way things are going mad people will soon visit him to take photo together. I bet
Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by Turbocharged: 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
Wait oo. Is it these Luxury Bus Operators and Drivers that you are refering to as Igbo leaders.
#Shame to the devil#

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by dammytosh: 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Why do some folks keep making this man feel too relevant. undecided undecided undecided

Ask

Atiku,
Tinubu,
Buhari,
David mark,
Jonathan.

And all your Governors who keep going there.

They will tell you it is more than one vote.

Do you think going by history Tinubu and Buhari or Atiku will want to have anything to do with OBJ if there is no reason.

Wise up kid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by AreaFada2: 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
Mazi Oluchegwu Obuasijor grin

The Ogbuefi 1 of Achalachi Autonomous Community
Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by MayorofLagos(m): 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
In Nigerian politics Obasanjo has become what Clinton is to American politics or Putin is to Russian politics.

You get his endorsement or he will kill your political ambition, period!

Nobody know Obasanjo like Yorubas....and we warned to vote for Falae, not Obasanjo but you all turned deaf ears. Here we are, 10yrs later!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by MayorofLagos(m): 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
AreaFada2:
Mazi Oluchegwu Obuasijor grin

The Ogbuefi 1 of Achalachi Autonomous Community

Lmao.. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by watchindelta(m): 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nigeria luv evil, praised evil, fight n die for evil undecided but really strange ppl in did undecided
Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by Keegan: 12:00am On Jan 18, 2015
Obasanjo please watch your back always, this people cannot be trusted. They are on a mission and they are bound to fail. Baba e ma na gere, Yooba e ma sun asunpiye. Odua a gbe wa o!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by Keegan: 12:04am On Jan 18, 2015
YOU WILL NOW UNDERSTAND OBJ
BETTER...
PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE Says, "I support
Buhari."
. Rev MBAKA SAYS, "Goodluck is badluck
to Nigeria--"
Cardinal Okogie says: "President Jonathan
should Forget Second Term----"
Pastor Kalejaye of RCCG says: "Buhari, A
Better
Candidate Than Jonathan---"
Rev Chris Okotie says: "Jonathan's
declaration has occult connotation
Pastor Bomang Moses says: "Go to the
streets and spread the Gospel of Change.
Ask them to Vote for Change, This is the
turn of Nigeria........"
Apostle Sulleiman says: "2015 election
would be a replica of June 12 where the
Nation will unite against a particular
candidate----"
Apostle Oludeji says:" In 2011, the masses
chose
Goodluck Jonathan but after the election
he chose the politicians. Now its time to
say goodbye---"
Pastor Uchena says: "Use your PVC to
claim back your Destiny because prayers
alone can't change anything without good.
leadership....."
Pastor Uchena says: "My God told me that
Buhari
means well for Nigeria. Poverty does not
know
whether you are a Christian or Muslim...."
Pastor Peter Kayode says: "In 2012 i told
my daddy in the Lord that President
Goodluck is never a Christian but an agent
of destruction...."
@ Sprinkle
RE: NIGER DELTA READY FOR WAR!!!
You are free to share
Forwarded as received
I was in conversation with a United Nation
official yesterday and we were talking
about the acquisition of warships by
ethnic militant Tompolo, in a country
were our brave soldiers are being starved
off equipment. He told me point blank
that in every major conflict he has
assessed or being involved in as a UN
official it all started with one fellow
choosing to ARM an ETHNIC MILITIA as
against the national army of the country,
sometimes deliberately depleting the
army before the violence starts.
I first got reports of Niger Delta militant
Asari Dokubo buying military helicopters
and hardware from diplomatic
intelligence sources about 2 years ago.
Shortly after that he was arrested in Benin
Republic but released upon the
intervention of our government. What I
can see is very clear, JONATHAN is
leading an effort to create an alternate
military force in the Niger Delta to force
the hands of the generality of NIGERIANS
when the time comes. How else can one
explain Tompolo a man once declared
wanted for killing our soldiers now
effectively taking over the duties of our
navy?
Where is all the money coming from? Do
you think the arms are being bought for
boat parade or regatta? No they are to kill
NIGERIANS.
JONATHAN has never been able to rise to
fill the position of the NIGERIAN
Presidency, he acts like an ethnic war lord
and at the rate he is going he is going to
push us into the path of Liberian and
Sierra Leone, while silly people are busy
cheering him on.
I have taken it upon myself to write a
letter of complaint and warning to the
United Nations Secretary General to pay
attention to what JONATHAN and his
cohorts are doing in Nigeria, seemingly
pushing the country closer to a violent
ethnic crisis.
This crisis would consume the entire
African continent if not checked.
This morning I received this in my in box,
and I couldn't help but shudder that we
are dealing with really devious human
beings who have mistakenly found
themselves in power. Their attitude and
body language says it all:
"I'm really amused that we are all
screaming murder years after the deed
was done? It's well over 3 years that I
have been screaming the overall plans
and strategies of the south-south vs the
behemoth Nigeria, i.e, their eventual
emancipation! For the sake of many who
have not read or few who have taken
these posts as scare mongering by
Oyenuga Lanre Paul, I'll re summarise
them here. To free their region of the
shackles of endless exploitation and
domination by the rest of Nigeria, the
south-south decided as follow:
1). Cripple the Nigerian Army's capacities
to engage in sustained warfare: thus the
encouragement of BH and decimation of
the army's hardware and personnel.
2). Ensure Nigeria is economically
destitute and unable to spend on warfare:
thus the unprecedented looting of the
treasury, resulting in our current
vulnerability. Okonjo Iweala is not
'coordinating' for nothing.
3). Is the military takeover of our coastal
waters by the south-south, which is what
the coastal waterways protection contract
with Government Tompolo was designed
to guarantee. Let no one be deceived, less
than 0.5% of our military, (including naval
and air force) personnel can swim in an 8
foot deep pool, not to mention a river or
coastal waters. Thus, how do you engage
these toughened militia in their coastal
waters, when we couldn't tackle BH in
plain view?
4th). Is the intense frustrations of the oil
producing companies by the south
southerners nouveau-riche to hand over
the onshore production bases to them by
forced sale or outright disruption of their
operations. As we chat here, 70% of the
onshore operations have been sold off by
the major players like shell, Mobil, etc.
As well as the training of ex militants as
pilots under amnesty Anyone doubting
my claims of warning about these can
browse through my timeline.
IF THE SOUTH-SOUTH PULLS OUT TODAY,
WE ARE SITTING DUCKS! The South-East
are tagging along with the south-south,
for obvious reasons and I don't blame
them!
The choice of Buhari is due to these
calculations by our rulers in the South-
West and the core North. Unless I'm
paranoid, we have a scary situation
ahead. I moved my family out as far back
as 2011, based on this concerns.
GEJ will very likely lose the elections in
2015, but the south-south will keep their
oil. Can we afford a war with a region
sitting on oil? Do we have a military
capable of delivering our goal? Would it
not be cheaper to renegotiate our
federation?
Or, would it be another Rehoboamic
declaration of "To your tents o Israel"?
GEJ ain't clueless, he's merely troubled by
the plots he's a key player in?
Viva Le Nigeria'.."!
It's from Oyenuga Lanre Paul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by teufelein(f): 12:28am On Jan 18, 2015
[size=20pt]Ali Baba(monstrous criminal fraudster looter obasanjo) and the Forty Thieves(wannabe hungry igbo leaders)[/size]

lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/obasanjo-igbo-leaders/
Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by iffydave: 12:32am On Jan 18, 2015
Can't see any 'Igbo leader' in the pix

The topic shld hv been:

"OBASANJO POSSED WITH PEOPLE IN IGBO ATTIRE"
Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by Bifwoli: 12:56am On Jan 18, 2015
Its definitely an Igbomination to vote for APC but this south-south photo-op is good for PDP.
Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by philips70(m): 1:51am On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:

Maybe if David Mark was we would still be stuck with land lines and only for the privileged by now not minding how it will grow our economy. This is man who should take more credit for our current GDP figures and not the one GEJ is claiming he made our economy the largest in Africa in his campaigns.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by scalez: 2:57am On Jan 18, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Love him or hate him, Obasanjo is relevant in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by bisi16(m): 5:29am On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:

Give d man credit naa.. he did it in his 1st 3yrs in office. What has Jonathan given in 6yrs?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by Newkidoo(m): 6:02am On Jan 18, 2015
scribble:

IT doesnt matter WHO

look at the MESSAGE

must you try and tribalize EVERYTHING?

What is the message
So because boko haram no kill buhari and babaginda, it means Na them dey sponsor boko haram abi!!
Sebi boko haram no kill Jonathan too, so Jonathan should also b among the sponsors Na...
Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by Huffington: 6:48am On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by Huffington: 6:48am On Jan 18, 2015
Hungry looking niggers.
Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by crisycent: 6:52am On Jan 18, 2015
So the igbos are this confused? They need directions from a Yoruba man on who to vote for?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by easy4beno(m): 7:29am On Jan 18, 2015
AutosBay:
Obasanjo the man loved by all, at least he brought MTN to Nigeria so I heard.

Lol @ur comment..in other words..Obasanjo..everywhere you go..
I love the man die, his ways are funny, you never get him, you never know what's next he ll do, he's always relevant, u hardly fight him and win, u can only win for some time, and d funny thing is dis kin pple nor dey quik die, even as a lot of pple wish him to be gone..I guess we re sha stucked with the old man..

Ride on Baba Iyabo!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by YurFatHer: 7:34am On Jan 18, 2015
Kk
Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by MORNDEW(m): 8:15am On Jan 18, 2015
traware:
More strength you say?Me thinks the guy has turned Nairaland into a big hot mess."Obj in suit," "Obj smiling with a pidgeon," "Obj scratching his bom bom" and threads like these usually,if not always get to the homepage nowadays....garbage "journalism" really.Seun Osewa seems to be in a very deep sleep just like 'Goldilocks'.His business is slowly and surely turning into sh.it
no disrespect or hate bt i dnt think some of his topics shud even get comments let alone making FP.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by gidson12(m): 8:33am On Jan 18, 2015
na wa ooo, how are these ones igbo leaders, which faction of igbos do they lead and, which kind yeye news be this
Re: Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) by Tibins(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2015
Alphaoscar:
YOU WILL NOW UNDERSTAND OBJ BETTER...

PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE Says, "I support Buhari."

. Rev MBAKA SAYS, "Goodluck is badluck to Nigeria--"

Cardinal Okogie says: "President Jonathan should Forget Second Term----"

Pastor Kalejaye of RCCG says: "Buhari, A Better
Candidate Than Jonathan---"

Rev Chris Okotie says: "Jonathan's declaration has occult connotation

Pastor Bomang Moses says: "Go to the streets and spread the Gospel of Change. Ask them to Vote for Change, This is the turn of Nigeria........"

Apostle Sulleiman says: "2015 election would be a replica of June 12 where the Nation will unite against a particular candidate----"

Apostle Oludeji says:" In 2011, the masses chose
Goodluck Jonathan but after the election he chose the politicians. Now its time to say goodbye---"

Pastor Uchena says: "Use your PVC to claim back your Destiny because prayers alone can't change anything without good. leadership....."

Pastor Uchena says: "My God told me that Buhari
means well for Nigeria. Poverty does not know
whether you are a Christian or Muslim...."

Pastor Peter Kayode says: "In 2012 i told my daddy in the Lord that President Goodluck is never a Christian but an agent of destruction...."
@ Sprinkle
RE: NIGER DELTA READY FOR WAR!!!

You are free to share
Forwarded as received

I was in conversation with a United Nation official yesterday and we were talking about the acquisition of warships by ethnic militant Tompolo, in a country were our brave soldiers are being starved off equipment. He told me point blank that in every major conflict he has assessed or being involved in as a UN official it all started with one fellow choosing to ARM an ETHNIC MILITIA as against the national army of the country, sometimes deliberately depleting the army before the violence starts.

I first got reports of Niger Delta militant Asari Dokubo buying military helicopters and hardware from diplomatic intelligence sources about 2 years ago. Shortly after that he was arrested in Benin Republic but released upon the intervention of our government. What I can see is very clear, JONATHAN is leading an effort to create an alternate military force in the Niger Delta to force the hands of the generality of NIGERIANS when the time comes. How else can one explain Tompolo a man once declared wanted for killing our soldiers now effectively taking over the duties of our navy?

Where is all the money coming from? Do you think the arms are being bought for boat parade or regatta? No they are to kill NIGERIANS.

JONATHAN has never been able to rise to fill the position of the NIGERIAN Presidency, he acts like an ethnic war lord and at the rate he is going he is going to push us into the path of Liberian and Sierra Leone, while silly people are busy cheering him on.

I have taken it upon myself to write a letter of complaint and warning to the United Nations Secretary General to pay attention to what JONATHAN and his cohorts are doing in Nigeria, seemingly pushing the country closer to a violent ethnic crisis.

This crisis would consume the entire African continent if not checked.

This morning I received this in my in box, and I couldn't help but shudder that we are dealing with really devious human beings who have mistakenly found themselves in power. Their attitude and body language says it all:

"I'm really amused that we are all screaming murder years after the deed was done? It's well over 3 years that I have been screaming the overall plans and strategies of the south-south vs the behemoth Nigeria, i.e, their eventual emancipation! For the sake of many who have not read or few who have taken these posts as scare mongering by Oyenuga Lanre Paul, I'll re summarise them here. To free their region of the shackles of endless exploitation and domination by the rest of Nigeria, the south-south decided as follow:

1). Cripple the Nigerian Army's capacities to engage in sustained warfare: thus the encouragement of BH and decimation of the army's hardware and personnel.

2). Ensure Nigeria is economically destitute and unable to spend on warfare: thus the unprecedented looting of the treasury, resulting in our current vulnerability. Okonjo Iweala is not 'coordinating' for nothing.

3). Is the military takeover of our coastal waters by the south-south, which is what the coastal waterways protection contract with Government Tompolo was designed to guarantee. Let no one be deceived, less than 0.5% of our military, (including naval and air force) personnel can swim in an 8 foot deep pool, not to mention a river or coastal waters. Thus, how do you engage these toughened militia in their coastal waters, when we couldn't tackle BH in plain view?

4th). Is the intense frustrations of the oil producing companies by the south southerners nouveau-riche to hand over the onshore production bases to them by forced sale or outright disruption of their operations. As we chat here, 70% of the onshore operations have been sold off by the major players like shell, Mobil, etc.

As well as the training of ex militants as pilots under amnesty Anyone doubting my claims of warning about these can browse through my timeline.

IF THE SOUTH-SOUTH PULLS OUT TODAY, WE ARE SITTING DUCKS! The South-East are tagging along with the south-south, for obvious reasons and I don't blame them!

The choice of Buhari is due to these calculations by our rulers in the South-West and the core North. Unless I'm paranoid, we have a scary situation ahead. I moved my family out as far back as 2011, based on this concerns.

GEJ will very likely lose the elections in 2015, but the south-south will keep their oil. Can we afford a war with a region sitting on oil? Do we have a military capable of delivering our goal? Would it not be cheaper to renegotiate our federation?

Or, would it be another Rehoboamic declaration of "To your tents o Israel"? GEJ ain't clueless, he's merely troubled by the plots he's a key player in?

Viva Le Nigeria'.."!
It's from Oyenuga Lanre Paul

By Oyenuga Lanre Paul.

ABSOLUTE FALSEHOOD. PEDDLERS OF LIES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate / Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. / Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.