Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? (6808 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 / Ladies If You Are Asked To Pick Just One Of These. / My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
I couldn't
A recent one was two days ago at a seminar
A colleague of mine stood up and and there it was,he hadn't zipped up
I was battling within me

Should I tell him?
Should I not?
What will he think?
Will he wonder how and why my eyes went down there?
We chatted briefly and I quietly walked away because I just couldn't say it

So ladies what will you do
Would you point it out or just walk away leaving the man in a room of people with an open zipper to go around socializing
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by ifex370(m): 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
I'm not a lady so I won't comment smiley
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by elantraceey(f): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
I won't tell o , if there's any male friend around i'll just tell him to pass the message.
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
ifex370:
I'm not a lady so I won't comment smiley

Please do
Women also wear trousers and forget to zip up
Would you bring it to her attention?
Of if you saw someone with some fake pads in her bra sticking out or shirt button open below the top one or thongs sticking above her jeans at the back with her blouse raised
Will you point it out to her of just allow her to walk on by
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
**spreads mat**
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by fijiano202(m): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
I don't see anything bad in that...have been told several times but I for once never imagine how the person notice ....all I say is thanks..zip up and never think abt it again

I think it's all abt ur reasoning and dirty thoughts

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by Juliaann(f): 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
I will tell him
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by Adeoba10(m): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
Watin concern me with watin wey no concern me.
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
toecyne:
**spreads mat**

Dumps sand with soldier ants on that mat

5 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by Firefire(m): 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
He or She must be informed in a friendly manner without any sinister motive attached.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by blueandbirds(m): 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
I don't see it as a big deal, if I see a lady or a guy dat din zip up, I will let the person know, it is now left to the person to start wondering wat my eyes was looking for over there..
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
Babymama1:

Dumps sand with soldier ants on that mat
*gets up and warns*
dnt look for my trouble young lady, i dnt like fightin.. bt i enjoy physical fights with ladies on my mat
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by eddydey(m): 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
JOKE
A lady once tell a man that his garage was opened, the man look down on his zipper, smiles and asked the lady if he saw his black jeep pack inside. The lady smiled back and said, actually I saw a keke-na-pepe with 2 flat tires! grin grin grin

@Op, there's no big deal in letting man know his garage is open...except if u have ulterior thing in mind grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by ifex370(m): 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
Babymama1:

Please do
Of if you saw someone with some fake pads in her bra sticking out or shirt button open below the top one or thongs sticking above her jeans at the back with her blouse raised

the bolded is where I lost you embarassed
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by BokoHaramm: 12:10am On Jan 18, 2015
I've had a situation where a lady panties was on display cos she didn't sit well. I had to jokingly told her to sit well. Its embarrassing but its better than to prolong the embarrassment for her

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by EfemenaXY: 12:16am On Jan 18, 2015
Babymama1:
I couldn't
A recent one was two days ago at a seminar
A colleague of mine stood up and and there it was,he hadn't zipped up
I was battling within me

Should I tell him?
Should I not?
What will he think?
Will he wonder how and why my eyes went down there?
We chatted briefly and I quietly walked away because I just couldn't say it

So ladies what will you do
Would you point it out or just walk away leaving the man in a room of people with an open zipper to go around socializing

Appearances are everything.

If he looks and comes across like a decent guy who unfortunately had a wardrobe "malfunction", I'll ask another guy to tell him. (I'll be too embarrassed to say it to his face myself)

If on the other hand he looks like a tout, then what's my own? I'll jejely mind my business and face my front o!
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by AfricanApple(f): 1:10am On Jan 18, 2015
depends on my mood.
there is nothing bad in telling him, in fact telling him makes you a nice person at the moment

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by Dekonjay(f): 1:36am On Jan 18, 2015
I will surely walk up to them and whisper "excuse me, I think your zip is down" and walk away. There's no reason for me to be embarrassed unless I have negative thoughts on my mind. If I were in the same situation, say zip down, hand bag wide open, stain on my clothes or food on my chin, I would prefer someone was decent enough to tell me especially if we are colleagues.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 18, 2015
Of course, alongside a grin that could not be helped. No biggie imo.
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by uboma(m): 5:57am On Jan 18, 2015
Babymama1:

Please do

I want to encourage you to please alert your male colleague or any male with his fly down. Just a whisper in his eyes about it or a written note to him should be enough. Alerting him may save him from further embarrassment.
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 18, 2015
A lady told me once in the office that my fly was undone. I quickly looked at it, did the needful and told her thank you.

If it were the other way round I may just decide not to tell depending on the circumstance and how busy my thoughts are at the time.
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by kreamidiva(f): 6:33am On Jan 18, 2015
It depends on how close I am with the person.

But I can't remember doing that except to my brother, dad or ex.
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by SAMBARRY: 7:26am On Jan 18, 2015
If he's a colleague I'm not familiar with I will mind my business and pretend I didn't see it but if he's a padi I will say it jokingly for only his ears to zip up or write a small note and pass it to him

THAT IS IF HE IS MY PERSON O.if he's not if he likes let the zip fall of and let him not wear boxers sef sotey the something go escape for trousers na so I go dey pretend like I no see anything. Maybe if I no get work I will form like I'm playing with my phone. Turn off the camera flash and sound so he won't know I'm snapping him tongue
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by EfemenaXY: 9:19am On Jan 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
If he's a colleague I'm not familiar with I will mind my business and pretend I didn't see it but if he's a padi I will say it jokingly for only his ears to zip up or write a small note and pass it to him

THAT IS IF HE IS MY PERSON O.if he's not if he likes let the zip fall of and let him not wear boxers sef sotey the something go escape for trousers na so I go dey pretend like I no see anything. Maybe if I no get work I will form like I'm playing with my phone. Turn off the camera flash and sound so he won't know I'm snapping him tongue

Kia!

This is Sunday o! Madam, you need to repent!! grin grin grin

But er...what will you do with the pics? Post them on nland? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by SAMBARRY: 9:24am On Jan 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Kia!

This is Sunday o! Madam, you need to repent!! grin grin grin

But er...what will you do with the pics? Post them on nland? cheesy
lol . of course not. I will just keep it for record purposes noni grin
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by EfemenaXY: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by Etetejake(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2015
I planned to open a thread like this kx am always in this situation. In the market and other places, I will c a woman or girl either with her zip unclosed or she is sitting on a short skirt with laps wide open and anytime I bring it to the persons notice she will do as if embarrassed or her pride stepped on. people arround will ask how my eyes got there. I will start regretting my kindnx.
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by laplace12(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2015
I won't feel offended or embarrassed if a lady tells me that. Tho it depends on how open the zip is tongue
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by eigmaticme: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by bennyrazz: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by bennyrazz: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
As a man, you should always zip up. When you adjust you trousers, check your zip, when you go to urinate, check your zip. Its kind of irresponsible to leave you fly open especially when you are in a work environment. The only excusable excuse is when your zip malfunctions. Most women feel embarrassed when you talk to them and your fly is open grin but there is nothing wrong as a woman to inform a man about is fly, most men don't pick offense, in fact some men take it as a kind of way to flirt (I won't go further than this make I no spoil market for some pipu cheesy)
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by EfemenaXY: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
bennyrazz:
As a man, you should always zip up. When you adjust you trousers, check your zip, when you go to urinate, check your zip. Its kind of irresponsible to leave you fly open especially when you are in a work environment. The only excusable excuse is when your zip malfunctions. Most women feel embarrassed when you talk to them and your fly is open grin but there is nothing wrong as a woman to inform a man about is fly, most men don't pick offense, in fact some men take it as a kind of way to flirt (I won't go further than this make I no spoil market for some pipu cheesy)

And it's for that very reason most women would ignore the dude and let him move around with his zippers undone. For all we know, such men probably do it on purpose as per, "hey baby, come 'n get me".

Mtcheew.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? / Would You Date/marry An Albino? / Child Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.