Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? (6835 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 / Ladies If You Are Asked To Pick Just One Of These. / My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by bennyrazz: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

And it's for that very reason most women would ignore the dude and let him move around with his zippers undone. For all we know, such men probably do it on purpose as per, "hey baby, come 'n get me".

Mtcheew.
at least there is still an undergarment/boxers covering the main john Thomas so I see no big deal if most women choose to ignore correcting/alerting a man when is fly is open cuz no chocolate is shown only the size can be noticeable though
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by EfemenaXY: 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
bennyrazz:
at least there is still an undergarment/boxers covering the main john Thomas so I see no big deal if most women choose to ignore correcting/alerting a man when is fly is open cuz no chocolate is shown only the size can be noticeable though

And who told you every man wears boxers?

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by mya1: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
I would tell the man. I don't find it embarrassing,if at all, I'd rather he be embarrassed by one straying eye (if that's what he thinks) than have a crowd make his jt a feast for their eyes.
Something like
" Excuse, I think your zipper is undone ".

I would appreciate someone telling me had I a wardrobe malfunction too.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by bennyrazz: 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

And who told you every man wears boxers?
some wear pants and sometimes some don't even wear anything due to heat and rashes and same applies to women too. But I think most men wear boxers.
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by EfemenaXY: 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
bennyrazz:
some wear pants and sometimes some don't even wear anything due to heat and rashes and same applies to women too. But I think most men wear boxers.

This thread isn't about women with their fly's undone, but men.

Re: the bolded bit simply re-affirms what I've already been saying. Some guys don't wear boxers / undies underneath their trousers, and some of these men who leave their zippers down do it on purpose...why? To entice women?

Erugh!
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
I usually tell them to zip up.
I told one in a department once, he was very embarrassed but thanked me with a funny look on his face.

I just gave him a secret wink wink
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by EfemenaXY: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Chillisauce:
I usually tell them to zip up.
I told one in a department once, he was very embarrassed but thanked me with a funny look on his face.

I just gave him a secret wink wink

That's because you had already assessed him and seen him to be reasonable / a gentleman.

Would you do the same if he was your average, brash, crude, roadside mechanic changing tyres?

Or the conductor of an overcrowded molue bus?
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by bukatyne(f): 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
I will & I will appreciate someone tells me when I have a malfunction too

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

That's because you had already assessed him and seen him to be reasonable / a gentleman.

Would you do the same if he was your average, brash, crude, roadside mechanic changing tyres?

Or the conductor of an overcrowded molue bus?

I wont have a chance of meeting those ones unless they were working for me, and yes I will tell them.

You don't really notice one is not zipped up until you are closed to that person.

Maybe if it were a mad man passing by me, na to run away first before thinking about unzipped pant
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by EfemenaXY: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
bukatyne:
I will & I will appreciate someone tells me when I have a malfunction too

I won't. And truth be told, I'll be offended if a man tells me about my wardrobe malfunction. It's embarassing enough if a lady tells me, but it will be unbearable if a guy does that.
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by EfemenaXY: 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Chillisauce:

I wont have a chance of meeting those ones unless they were working for me, and yes I will tell them.

You don't really notice one is not zipped up until you are closed to that person.

Maybe if it were a mad man passing by me, na to run away first before thinking about unzipped pant

D'you mean close as in close proximity to them? Or close as in relationship/bonding?
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by bukatyne(f): 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I won't. And truth be told, I'll be offended if a man tells me about my wardrobe malfunction. It's embarassing enough if a lady tells me, but it will be unbearable if a guy does that.

I rarely feel embarrassed grin

My lecturer has told me my blouse was unbuttoned during lectures and I told him thanks and buttoned it shocked

I would prefer that to everyone staring @ me because of that

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

D'you mean close as in close proximity to them? Or close as in relationship/bonding?

Close in proximity . If I trust is safe standing that close to them, then i have no problem telling them.

Even if he was just walking by
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by EfemenaXY: 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
bukatyne:

I rarely feel embarrassed grin

My lecturer has told me my blouse was unbuttoned during lectures and I told him thanks and buttoned it shocked

I would prefer that to everyone staring @ me because of that

shocked shocked shocked

I'd pray for the ground to just open up and swallow me right there...

Chillisauce:

Close in proximity . If I trust is safe standing that close to them, then i have no problem telling them.

Even if he was just walking by

What if instead of thanking you, he shouts, "wetin carry your eye there? Do you like what you see?" grin grin grin
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

What if instead of thanking you, he shouts, "wetin carry your eye there? Do you like what you see?" grin grin grin

Ans. "You no even happy say i tell you say your akanchawa aluminium is almost showing. You suppose buy me beer"
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by EfemenaXY: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Chillisauce:

Ans. "You no even happy say i tell you say your akanchawa aluminium is almost showing. You suppose buy me beer"

Lol!

Okay then. Anyone's bound to see the funny side of it, especially with your last statement. cheesy
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by bukatyne(f): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

Lol!

Forgot it before the end of the lecture sef
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by bennyrazz: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

This thread isn't about women with their fly's undone, but men.

Re: the bolded bit simply re-affirms what I've already been saying. Some guys don't wear boxers / undies underneath their trousers, and some of these men who leave their zippers down do it on purpose...why? To entice women?

Erugh!

this thread isn't about women but we have to compare and contrast to have a balanced argument. At least the some guys that don't wear under wears are in a bracket called "minority" so what's the big deal? but the issue of some men deliberately zipping down to entice women is kind of myopic. Those kind of men can't express their feelings with words, rather with action so I won't blame them after all, some women wear all sort of skimpy stuffs to entice men. Have had a married woman sit in front of me with legs wide open before, she knew what she was doing and I also helped her to look at her pant & thighs very very well. She thought I will be moved, later she stood up and hissed while I bursted into laughter.
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Okay then. Anyone's bound to see the funny side of it, especially with your last statement. cheesy

The truth is , he is the one likely to be embarrassed. So he is better of not being aggressive.
no sane person wants to be walking around with unzipped pants.

Which is not the case with those bringing it out to take a pee. That one I will overlook
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by EfemenaXY: 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Chillisauce:

The truth is , he is the one likely to be embarrassed. So he is better of not being aggressive.
no sane person wants to be walking around with unzipped pants.

Which is not the case with those bringing it out to take a pee. That one I will overlook

Check out Ifyalway's story.

I agree with you both on that. grin grin
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
I would def tell a lady, and have. A male stranger? Nope.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by thorpido(m): 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
EfemenaXY:

If I was around you I'll definitely tell you.I'll just say it and walk on and not even turn to look at you.
I've said it to a couple of ladies with their buttons undone or g-string sticking out.I never even get to see the reaction.........but at least they get to know and adjust.
Re: Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him? by crackhaus: 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Chillisauce:

gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Stands Better In Marriage, Love Or Children? / Happy Mothers' Day / Why Do Marriages Fail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.