Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,372 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) (50870 Views)

Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos / Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) / Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2015
We are, simply put, a barbaric nation.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by missamanda(f): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2015
I just lost my appetite....I'm not eating dis food again! This is cruel!
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by GOGMIG(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2015
@OP, why did u post d pix of pple around d scene, wia dey d ones dat burnt d person, dat was uncalled for.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by justscorch: 9:37am On Jan 18, 2015
Na persin wen wear shoe na him know where e dey pain am,the calabar residents on nairaland are saying the same thing,that should paint a perfect picture of what they are going through,sometimes when push comes to shove you've got to do what you've got to do,shebi na so boko haram start like play.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2015
Why was the op linking the whole stuff with religion?.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by olas24u(f): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2015
datguru:

Do you know what's social engineering ?

In the context of what we are we are talking about ,even though it means many other things ,but empowerment of the people generally
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by wakaman: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2015
This is highly condemnable,
but here! What is it with calabar people and raw violence especially to fellow humans.

look at the tabloids, there is a catalogue of violent orgies against humans in that part of the country.
a woman used a machete on her son just this week and she was cut to death by her kinsmen, also stories of children being beaten, drowned, stabbed and buried alive.
so much gore.
look at the above photos notice how casual the people are. even in the presence of such gore.
they are hanging around like big game has been killed and its time for dividing up and feasting.
the notion of calabar people being cannibals seems so plausible.
please deal with calabar people with utmost caution.
big shame!
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by cole265(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2015
fandango:
and you think the govt of cross river state is sleeping? U think failbuharsinbango can fix this? Abeg shift

If your government of PDP and the cross river branch of saTanoids keep looking the problem in the eyes for 16 years, don't you think you need to try something else?
Or you love to suffer?
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by YurFatHer: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2015
Hmmmnnn. Life na jeje oooo either good or bad.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2015
na that girl way dey laugh I no come understand sha!....
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Temibassie(f): 9:54am On Jan 18, 2015
Curiouser:

That's not her first time she will be seeing such. No be dem Calabar people de chop person?
Just SMH for u angry
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by lomaxbien(m): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2015
and i see smiley face every where like they are having a party ?
smh
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2015
U guys are missing something here, these SCOLOMBO boys are not just thieves but hardcore witches n wizards. 4 d pass 3years these children had been homeless, refusing every effort made by d government 2 better Their lives, we had watched in silent with full knowledge of d fact dat calabar will be in trouble........n 2day our fear is here! These children do not have human sympathy, they steal, kill , rape n leave traces of destruction on Their path(there raided a traditional wedding I attended 3days ago, picking taking drinks n plates of food as they went along chanting scolombo scolombo), even the police can not stop them. So in which ever means....... THEY HAVE 2 B STOPPED. ( I didn't say kill o)
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by frainc(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2015
We are here b'cos here is for all of us,
Bomb everywhere trying to get what we can never have,
We are looking for peace with guns
Gun can never make peace

We are here, let's pray for that innocent soul that is about to be kill
Let's pray for that poor mother that wish to see her children again b'cos here is for all of us,

We are here so let's show dat little love to save life b'cos here is for all of us

We are here so let's do more giving and more forgiving b'cos here is for all of us

The way things are going does not make sence any more

Sometimes tears will role down when I don't wanna cry b'cos here is for all of us but some set of people has turn many of us to refugees in a foreign land

Let's talk about nigeria b'cos we are here and here is for all of us.......

Gun and Bombs can't talk about us but you and I can.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Lanrefreshkid: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2015
Stuupid people...what have you done to your president the big thief?
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by oc2fish: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2015
Do not talk about Muslim being violent or not in this case. When this people kill they did not kill in the name of God. Muslim glorify god when killing. So that's is the major difference. The Christain God did not and cannot send them to kill.

The Muslim god however encourage them to kill.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by ebamma(m): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2015
ellechrystal:
Mkpo ke party. These scolombo boys r horrible, they roam the streets of calabar, homeless wicked children. They r more than hundred of them. Between d ages of 6 to 20. Children o. They can rob for africa. They will walk in a group and rob u of everything u have on u, if u try to talk too much, they kill u. Politicians use them a lot for their troubles.
Last week if not this week they robbed n killed a guy o. They asked him for something like they were normal boys tasking him on d road, he willingly gave them 2000 n they asked him for phone he then pleaded with them to pity him that shey he has given them money to go n eat, n one of them just shot him just like that.
It's not been easy.
These guys r horrible. They r the true meaning of the word Wicked. If they can scrab them all, please we will be happy. That's y u c ppl happy that one is dead. Just to teach d rest a lesson
true talk, ndito oro afena etieti, even dis morning, the snatched a phone from a girl going to church here at eyo etta
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by sulmeza(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2015
cole265:

Recently a similar thing happened in lagos. Two women were severely tortured for stealing pepe as a result, one of the women died. Human rights followed up on the incidence and got the perpetrators arrested and punished. They were traced through the phone video recordings taken during the incident.

...that lady and some of those guys in the picture should be traced and we can get them. severe punishment must be for this kind of pple for us to put an end to this despicable act in our society.
exactly bro

1 Like

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by phiszo(m): 10:25am On Jan 18, 2015
what makes them different from boko haram? shocked sad
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 18, 2015
This is barbaric.
Lil wonder they say calabar (some) pple do eat human flesh. @ the 3rd pic, the girl was even happy. After roasting him, they should eat him.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2015
see as theyre laughing group of cannibals
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by sexyjennik(f): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2015
This is totally insane and unacceptable.y shud a human being burn anoda fellow like him cos of stealing?is there no oda way of going about stealing in dis country again,like handing d guy over to d police?must nigerians always take laws into their hands?this is anoda case of aluu.cant dey ever learn?those dat burnt him,are they saints?in as much i hate stealing i wont consent to dis barbaric act.dis is inhumane.Nobody is a saint.see those fools laughing n smiling lyk dey jst burnt bokoharam sponsors.May God rest his. Soul.RIP to d dead cry
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by loomer: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2015
olas24u:

Its illegal and barbaric and please don't tie GMB ticket with your comments,The vice presidential candidate is a lawyer and surely will not approve of jungle justice.Social engineering and economic restructuring will reduce this type of crimes

True talk my lady.

But truth also be told, na from clapping, dance take de start. they are little thieves now, tomorrow they might b killing innocent people.

WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE SAID IF HE HAD A GUN AND KILLED 3 PEOPLE WHILE HE ESCAPED?
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Danniscott(m): 10:32am On Jan 18, 2015
pacesetter939:
I do hope others like him would learn from this and embrace hard work.

However, don't forget to Vote for the GMB/OSINBAJO Ticket.

Aren't u heartless for making such foolish statement. U must be a devil's agent...Our politicians who has continued to steal billions everyday are applauded and u are here talking like a beast. Do u knw if he stole to save a dying mother or has not eaten for days. Don't be quick to judge.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by PlutoLA(m): 10:33am On Jan 18, 2015
And these ppl who did this will go to church and mosque,pray to God and expect to find forgiveness and make heaven,smh
We Africans will then wonder why white ppl racially abuse us and see us as nothing more than animals,yet we continue to portray attitudes befitting of monkeys. This is sad.
God help us all
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by olas24u(f): 10:33am On Jan 18, 2015
loomer:

True talk my lady.

But truth also be told, na from clapping, dance take de start. they are little thieves now, tomorrow they might b killing innocent people.

WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE SAID IF HE HAD A GUN AND KILLED 3 PEOPLE WHILE HE ESCAPED?

My brother he was on point but i did not understand the persons intentions with the vote GMB after the statements.Happy Sunday sir
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by 1stola: 10:33am On Jan 18, 2015
pacesetter939:
I do hope others like him would learn from this and embrace hard work.

However, don't forget to Vote for the GMB/OSINBAJO Ticket.
You are simply a fool.
Still,
Sai change!
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by MRLANNISTER(m): 10:34am On Jan 18, 2015
No matter what he had done this is injustice. embarassed
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by loomer: 10:36am On Jan 18, 2015
olas24u:

My brother he was on point but i did not understand the persons intentions with the vote GMB after the statements.Happy Sunday sir

YEA U ARE BOTH ON POINT.

AND I ALSO DISLIKE BRINGING POLITICS TO EVERY SINGLE TOPIC HERE ON NAIRALAND.

GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by ellechrystal(f): 10:38am On Jan 18, 2015
ebamma:
true talk, ndito oro afena etieti, even dis morning, the snatched a phone from a girl going to church here at eyo etta
Sai ndito ino
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by ellechrystal(f): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2015
UnimkeAk:

How I knew this guys wer really bad guys.
I have this very rugged bad frnd Efcc, so last month we we're just chilling (kno the drill, Cali and Marian) all of a sudden by 9pm, he said Unimke come go drop me, I was lyk Charlie we just got here.. Then he told me about the guys.
I knew this was serious bcuz from all our days in the uni, the ginger master, this was the first tym I saw fear in him and 4 for a group of small boiz.

Hahahahaha. No b lie o
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by CyberWolf: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2015
If he is a confirmed scolombo boy( grin cheesy that name though), then those that roasted him did a wonderful job. If you've been robbed by the demons, then you will know how sweet it feels to roast a thief..if I see one of those four demons that robbed me last year, I swear I will gladly roast him to ashes angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) / Suspected Serial Fraudster Arrested While Hiding In A Water Tank (Photo) / Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.