Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) (50831 Views)

Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos / Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) / Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=blaze2cool post=29891178][/quote]

We need security in Nigeria not just North East. This is jungle justice, is there no police station in the LGA? Nigeria police is to blame for not keeping order.
And if Nigeria is functioning as a civilized state, the DPO should have been sacked or arrested for failing his duty.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by cole265(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2015
pacesetter939:
I do hope others like him would learn from this and embrace hard work.

However, don't forget to Vote for the GMB/OSINBAJO Ticket.

Is that all you've got to say? Supporting jungle justice? ...thought this thread would spur us all to unanimously condemn this barbaric act Nigerians are getting use to. ...but your likes prefare to post support for the act.

Am ashamed to share the same view on GMB/Osibjo with you. Spits.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Goodquestion(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2015
Am not supporting the punishment given to him by those youth but know this. Five of this boys stormed a filling station in Calabar five days to Christmas, rubbed and killed 8 people in the sport. People who left their homes in the hope returning back to meet their loved ones. A week after the police apprehended them and made it known to the public but to their surprise the rubbers were release in a week time. Should they still handled this one to the police for the police to later let him go?

3 Likes

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by bobchigar(m): 7:39am On Jan 18, 2015
This is really serious ooo, this kind jungle justice is unfair, and the same set of people that did this will be hailing, praising and following public office holders who have looted billiions of naira from public fund. In PEJ voice: diaris God ooo
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by ugoboss26(m): 7:39am On Jan 18, 2015
ellechrystal:
Mkpo ke party. These scolombo boys r horrible, they roam the streets of calabar, homeless wicked children. They r more than hundred of them. Between d ages of 6 to 20. Children o. They can rob for africa. They will walk in a group and rob u of everything u have on u, if u try to talk too much, they kill u. Politicians use them a lot for their troubles.
Last week if not this week they robbed n killed a guy o. They asked him for something like they were normal boys tasking him on d road, he willingly gave them 2000 n they asked him for phone he then pleaded with them to pity him that shey he has given them money to go n eat, n one of them just shot him just like that.
It's not been easy.
These guys r horrible. They r the true meaning of the word Wicked. If they can scrab them all, please we will be happy. That's y u c ppl happy that one is dead. Just to teach d rest a lesson

Honestly people who don't reside in Calabar won't understand what we are going through....though I don't support jungle justice. but imagine the fear of walking around town just because of some set of kid who have gotten themselves involved in a secret cult like group and terrorizing the whole City all under the guise of "homeless" children with the Governors backing. This Menace has to stop. As a Corps member serving in this town....them nor even born me well Waka for night again. God bless Nigeria
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Youngzedd(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2015
A young woman for that matter feels so cool to draw close and take a photo of him, like he was some art work.

OMG

The society is fu.cked up.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by naughtyboi419(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2015
Does scolombo boiz rub dt area wid, gunz axe, machetes so if u don kill dem lik dz dey wont learn last nyte d rub another area sendin dia gals to spy fr dem.imagine dem opennin fire wid police n dz days wen u call police d wont com cos d r afraid of does boiz
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by ellechrystal(f): 7:41am On Jan 18, 2015
ugoboss26:

Honestly people who don't reside in Calabar won't understand what we are going through....though I don't support jungle justice. but imagine the fear of walking around town just because of some set of kid who have gotten themselves involved in a secret cult like group and terrorizing the whole City all under the guise of "homeless" children with the Governors backing. This Menace has to stop. As a Corps member serving in this town....them nor even born me well Waka for night again. God bless Nigeria
I tel u, calabar town that even 3am u can walk alone comfortably n nothing happens, now u no fit try an bios of so imiong boys..smh
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by adenine02: 7:41am On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=blaze2cool post=29891178][/quote]
this av noting to do with religion,
human being is d greatest enemy of Gods creation,
we r destroying everytin including ourself.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by igmoney(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2015
oh my God,here in London there is nothing like this,see naija people ;Doh my God,here in London there is nothing like this,see naija people
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Habibuisah1(m): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2015
really we need modern version of war against indiscipline in dis country.................
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by kingthreat(m): 7:45am On Jan 18, 2015
If the robbers that killed over 20 innocents in Ogun were given this treatment, a tragedy would have been avoided. Jungle justice is here to stay untill Nigeria becomes civilized.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by mecusbosco(m): 7:48am On Jan 18, 2015
stupor:
Now i really feel like going hard on some people's' gullibility as this amidst many are the main reasons why we still remain backward and retrogressive in Nigeria.(No offense).

Its like you saying a former MD of a former bank has no degree for the position he had asssumed while he was in office.or is there any army officer without at least an SSCE ! Its quite demeaning !

Its a disgrace to all Nigerians and most especially when you see well educated ones totally licking or sucking to their incontrollable greedy missions to steal and corrupt the few remaining Nigerians who are totally and also innocently unaware.for me its a thing of great concern !

The process of Brainwash has nothing to do with your skin colour,education or social background .its a complete Altering,default and involuntary abuse of your Right-thinking mind.

Its when a clergy tells lies to millions of his congregation and many would follow suit,i also do.A church says according to his doctrine,No staunch member should watch TV and 20 years later that same chuch says its okay to watch TV.(No offense) !

Its also when a terrorist uses the name of islam to cajole innocent Nigerians to follow him in his own destructive and selfish idealism with or without the brainwashed knowing !

Its when A Politician bribes you to be voted and stupidly all thanks to brainwash,you voted him in and the next month,he or she assumes office he buys a new house and Range Rover Sports all from 'brainwashed' millions who paid their tax only for them to say-its okay and fine i will vote him in next time-This a dent to a man's'pysche to reason normally.Its a sickening Spell on many under a 21st century governance !

Yesterday,In a popular Bus Stop in Lagos,Mile two precisely about three days ago,according to an eye witness,An Army officer alighted from a public bus and left at the boot of the bus a bag of money containing-N13,000,000.00 naira,the bus conductor got on a bike with the bag of money,chased after the military man and gave him his money.shortly after,he left the miltary man to tell his peeps at the motor park what happened,as touts in their usual manner pounced on the bus conductor and was given a beaten of his life as they smear his head with empty bottles till he slumped before he was rescued by sympatizers before they would kill him.dont you think those guys that beat the Bus conductor for returning the money should all be decorated with our enviable national honours for a job well done.hmmm...This happened in Mile Two yesterday.Its totally appalling ! No one knows the difference between right from wrong anymore.

Nigerians that still get their minds torched and brainwashed because of some smart and deviously executed agenda of some very few people could eventually lead us to catastrophic high points where no one might be able to control.

I am using this medium to enable us start a proper process of de-brainwashing.it doesnt have to get this high.we can and it has to start personally with ourselves.

ALSO POLITICAL ASPIRATION IS NOT A TICKET TO BECOMING AN OVERNIGHT BILLIONAIRE ! EVERY KOBO AND NAIRA INCOME OF THE COUNTRY IS NOBODY'S' PRiVATE BUSINESS ACCOUNT.if its not well appropriated and accounted for becomes a scam and these overtime too can become business as usual if we stop being brainwashed.

Nigerians must stop this ! Brainwash is something you dont see but its a tool often deployed by people with shrewd intentions to perpetuate evil and if it goes on like its busines as usual it will become a norm. ! Thats not sane !

Brainwash is an urgent plague and cankerworm if you sincerely agree with me ! Help yourself at least for now,be wise.life is vanity but at least must it be preserved and worthily lived.

PLEASE KINDLY IGNORE SOME OF MY STRONG LANGUAGES SOMETIMES THE TRUTH IS BITTER AND ALSO VOTE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IN THE COMING ELECTiONS WITHOUT COAX,BIAS AND VIOLENCE.

God bless every Nigerian and may the soul of the dead find peace.Amen.

Why should this certificate issue be allowed to linger till now. I worked with one of the Nigerian banks in 2008 and a colleague was sacked after 1yr for certificate forgery. Having said that, any new management in a good company will like to review CV/CERTIFICATE of her employees to know those that are in the wrong positions with respect to their qualification and discipline.

All they need to do is to roll out a form, send it to all staff to fill and attach their CV/CERTIFICATE. Why should an employee be saying "My certificate is where I worked before" "Do you think I don't have certificate and I am working here"

I don't understand why people see this as wrong for asking a presidential candidate, someone who will be the head and rule PHD holders, masters, first class B.sc holders etc to show ordinary WAEC certificate.

He doesn't need to be asked, he should just show it and shame critics. Is it not the right thing to do?
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by laplace12(m): 7:49am On Jan 18, 2015
kheart:
Mods plz do somtin abt d pix. I can't even read d thread cos of the pix

RIP to d dead

You saw 'graphic photo' on the topic and you went ahead to open the thread. Now you are complaining.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by kingthreat(m): 7:49am On Jan 18, 2015
adorablepepple:
sadit's so unfair, which one of this people that burnt this guy hasn't stolen before or taken What doesn't belong to them! wicked people!!! his blood is on there head because there is a law n they went against it

Stealing is different from armed robbery. In armed robbery, lives gets wasted. Look at the number of people that were wasted in Ondo last week. If same treatment were meted to them, e no for better?

1 Like

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by kingthreat(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by laplace12(m): 7:53am On Jan 18, 2015
He could be one of the robbery gang terrorizing the street for sometime now. I doubt if they would burn him if it was just burglary
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Egbagirl(f): 7:55am On Jan 18, 2015
But what is this!!!!!!!!! Argh! This makes me sick to my stomach!

How is it even possible for that girl to laugh??!!!!

Argh!

1 Like

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Ashmark(m): 7:56am On Jan 18, 2015
I keep saying it and I will continue to say it. This country can only be better if we has an individual play our role better. Be it Jonathan or Buhari has little to do, the Change we want needs to start from every household,ward, community, local Government.

How on earth will a sane person put fire on fellow human being and see him got burnt without any remorse. How on earth will someone stand close to this kind of barbaric act without rolling down hìs/her eyes. Yet this same people will say JONATHAN MUST GO, BUHARI IS THE CHANGE WE WANT.

Mind you, Buhari will not come to your street and tell you right from tears om wrong.

Only in Africa will you see Jungle Justice everyday, yet we want to be like Western World.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by laplace12(m): 7:56am On Jan 18, 2015
kingthreat:

Stealing is different from armed robbery. In armed robbery, lives gets wasted. Look at the number of people that were wasted in Ondo last week. If same treatment were meted to them, e no for better?

Don't mind the Op. The use of the word 'stealing' for this thread is inappropriate and ill-conceived.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by laplace12(m): 7:56am On Jan 18, 2015
kingthreat:

Don't mind the Op. The use of the word 'stealing' for this thread is inappropriate and ill-conceived undecided

1 Like

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by cole265(m): 7:56am On Jan 18, 2015
sulmeza:
Luk at dat gal lafn..c ha mouth.....ow barbaric d heart of man is...dis' wrng....m sure most of dos guys dnt even knw d crime he commitd or even if he commitd any........we can neva be civilised dis way!....dis' totally wrng nd if i av ma way,i'l av dos guys arrestd nd punishd

Recently a similar thing happened in lagos. Two women were severely tortured for stealing pepe as a result, one of the women died. Human rights followed up on the incidence and got the perpetrators arrested and punished. They were traced through the phone video recordings taken during the incident.

...that lady and some of those guys in the picture should be traced and we can get them. severe punishment must be for this kind of pple for us to put an end to this despicable act in our society.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by kheart(m): 7:59am On Jan 18, 2015
laplace12:

You saw 'graphic photo' on the topic and you went ahead to open the thread. Now you are complaining.

I thought it lll be censored na and d op no write viewers discretion self, plz dnt qoute oh cos I still dey visualiz d image
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by mudiana(m): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=blaze2cool post=29891178][/quote]. please because this act was carried out in the south doesn't mean Christians did it please get your story right.that's how u guys go creating chaos in the country with your unguided reports.have u heard of pagans? have you heard of atheist? please Christians don't burn thieves because we believe in forgiveness. wat was done on that boy was wrong,I totally condemn the act.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Curiouser: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2015
Nneka123:
Jesus!! shocked, this not good na sad, they could have just locked him up or something!!, God! i can't stand this cry

see that girl wey dey laugh lipsrsealed

That's not her first time she will be seeing such. No be dem Calabar people de chop person?
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Beamborla(f): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2015
I'm not based in Calabar but I'm based in Jos and know what it's like to be terrorized, to lose loved ones to a group of people, to hear stories of gruesome murder/incident happen somewhere you know.

Sometimes, just sometimes things like these can frustrate one to deliver jungle justice.

OP, the people who carried out the act never claimed to be fighting for God. For all I know, there could be Christians, Muslims, atheist and traditional worshippers there
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Reallymilky(f): 8:03am On Jan 18, 2015
An we scream at certain sect of people for being wicked and heartless while the wickedness that lies within us is ten folds. Its unthinkable that a fello human would burn a fellow human alive and stays while the fire seeth through his skin and him writhing in agony...that is wickedness of the first order. Everything is wrong with Nigeria, even our mentality is faulty.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by laplace12(m): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2015
kheart:

I thought it lll be censored na and d op no write viewers discretion self, plz dnt qoute oh cos I still dey visualiz d image

Sorry for quoting grin grin

I just can't help it.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Uchizzy(m): 8:05am On Jan 18, 2015
Op re u Muslim?

Pls hold it there, the guy is a criminal nd he deserve this.

nd for d law, supposing dey handed dis guy to d police.. uhhm...i think yhu knw d nature of Nigerian police.

i rest my case.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by cole265(m): 8:05am On Jan 18, 2015
laplace12:

Don't mind the Op. The use of the word 'stealing' for this thread is inappropriate and ill-conceived undecided

Stealing or robbery in a civilised society will not call for an act like this. cool we need reforms in our policing, judiciary and most importantly, in our thinking and minds. This act of violence and jungle behaviour is totally undeserving for civilised people.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by laplace12(m): 8:12am On Jan 18, 2015
cole265:

Stealing or robbery in a civilised society will not call for an act like this. cool we need reforms in our policing, judiciary and most importantly, in our thinking and minds. This act of violence and jungle behaviour is totally undeserving for civilised people.

We aren't civilized yet bro, so we use what works for us undecided

I don't support jungle justice tho, but it works sometimes because the police and judiciary never works.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by lumeneng22: 8:17am On Jan 18, 2015
You call it mere stealing 4geting that the thief cometh to steal, kill, rape peoples wives and destroy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" / Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.