Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) (40611 Views)

Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) / 10 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ghana (Photo) / Ghanaian Man Stabs Nigerian Prostitute To Death In Ghana (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by Patrik007(m): 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
The police in Ghana have arrested about four people who allegedly murdered and lynched a soldier in Ghana after mistaking him for an armed robber.

Four out of the five prime suspects have been arrested in connection with the lynching of a Captain of the Ghana Army have been sent to the Central Regional Police Headquarters in Cape Coast.

According to Adom News, the fifth suspect who sustained bullet wounds during a struggle with the lynched Captain Maxwell Mahama is also at the hospital.

They were paraded before the media by the police at the Regional Headquarters of the Police in Cape Coast as part of the investigations.

More at https://crazyfora.com/showfora?id=91

1 Like

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by dechar(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
una don buy market

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by nextprince: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
dechar:
una don buy market

Better market.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by Patrik007(m): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lalasticlala must see this

2 Likes

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by Juni4jay(m): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kamar caught up wit u guys.

It's my mums birthday today.
How many likes can she get. She's my world.

It's another 365 days round the sun for this Angel sent from heaven. Words can't express her worth on earth. She's my world...my existence...my friend...my woman...the love of my life...my mum...my dad...my sibling...the only thing she isn't is my God. Even heaven celebrates the day you were appointed to earth to make a positive difference.
Mum...we love you more than life itself. We wish you many many more prosperous years ahead.
Happy birthday!!.

173 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Let them be tried for murder, and get everything they deserve

1 Like

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by Koval12(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Make them eat their own flesh. Crime doesn't pay.

4 Likes

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by akraym(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
their own don done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by brunofarad(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
This men get luck say no be Nigeria shaa

6 Likes

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by preshdawesome(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oya finishing grin
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by shevon: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Dem don buy job!!!
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
ek
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by Badboiz(m): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Was a sad loss
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Good gracious! Four very very ugly, hopeless and frustrated Ghanians ganged up to kill a very handsome man with a cute family. Do you guys have a fine guy like that in you lineage? How can you guys derive pleasure destroying what you don't and can't have? May tear leather thunder (prepared freshly from Amadioha's workshop) fire you dolts! I am pissed!

20 Likes

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by crown241: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
bad
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by Lollipop247(f): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Imagine
So setting people on fire is done only in Africa. When will the blacks evolved from their barbaric nature
I give up!! cry

1 Like

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by engrpheleeks(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Patrik007:
The police in Ghana have arrested about four people who allegedly murdered and lynched a soldier in Ghana after mistaking him for an armed robber.

Four out of the five prime suspects have been arrested in connection with the lynching of a Captain of the Ghana Army have been sent to the Central Regional Police Headquarters in Cape Coast.

According to Adom News, the fifth suspect who sustained bullet wounds during a struggle with the lynched Captain Maxwell Mahama is also at the hospital.

They were paraded before the media by the police at the Regional Headquarters of the Police in Cape Coast as part of the investigations.

More at https://crazyfora.com/showfora?id=91
What did the soldier do
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by whitering: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
See wetin Idleness, frustration & hunger caused.
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by ileogbenfidel(m): 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
Evil people
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by cinoedhunter: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
Okokobioko.... angry
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by oviejnr(m): 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kill all this niggas, dont even understand how mankind resolved into jungle justice as a form of passing judgement on our fellow human sad

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by ochardbaby(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Shout alleluia say no be Naija .

2000 Alleluyah say una no be from west.

20 million alleluyah say una no be from the eastern side.
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
brunofarad:
This men get luck say no be Nigeria shaa
Wetin for happen?

1 Like

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by yemmight(m): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
And dem still fresh like this? Omo Una lucky die. Naija I hail o.
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by oshe11: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
Weneva dere is Protest, Riot, Lynching, etc....

Do not, I repeat DO NOT be at the FRONT or BACK, Make sure U r in the MIDDLE.....

Enough SAID

3 Likes

Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
One way to *the firing squad* I Rest My Case!
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
shevon:
Dem don buy job!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
RIP to them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SARS Officials Shoot Armed Robber Dead In Bayelsa, Arrest One (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Prison For $8.3M Medicare Fraud. Picture / Criminal Arrested While Hiding At Girlfriend's Place After Killing Man. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.