Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Choir Master And Choir Ladies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choir Master And Choir Ladies! (767 Views)

A Choir Members' Confession (snapshot) / Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. / School Where House Master And House Mistress Eventually Get Maried (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choir Master And Choir Ladies! by Doublyu(m): 6:40am On Jan 18, 2015
Guys! I have actually been pondering on the "so-called" attraction if not romance that happens between choir masters and some fellow female choristers? I have been to some churches, both pentecostal and what have you. Am a choir dude so my insticts and judgements are as true as the Letter! You see that some of these ladies keep luring and seducing these guys not minding the fact it is a church setting. They pour their charms on him like "Delilah" who has seen "Samsons" hair to shave! I just feel so bad. What do you think guys and ladies why do you keep doin this?!
Re: Choir Master And Choir Ladies! by SeverusSnape(m): 6:43am On Jan 18, 2015
It's an open secret, Choristers are always engaged in one form of romance. It's a usual Occurence to see a choir master impregnating a female chorister, The most annoying is that they claim to be doing the 'work of God'; whereas, They seize the opportunity to satisfy their sexual desires.
Choristers are perhaps the most morally bankrupt set of people in the church, This I know as a fact, though not a practicing Christian again.

1 Like

Re: Choir Master And Choir Ladies! by adorablepepple(f): 7:32am On Jan 18, 2015
it's true especially all this fancy churches
Re: Choir Master And Choir Ladies! by Maamin(m): 7:39am On Jan 18, 2015
Choir romance kiss
Re: Choir Master And Choir Ladies! by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 18, 2015
This happen alot. . .but Only God can judge.

I always say No humanbein is qualify to enter the Kingdom of God, if God judge according to wat is written in the bible.

(1) (Reply)

Ever Dated A Girl Who Lied She Was Pregnant For You? / Help A Soul / Ladies Discussion's ROOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.