Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 (22210 Views)

My Boobs Might Be Small But My Nipples Are A Bombshell Says Silverline / Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" / Alibaba’s Daughter Is A Replica Of His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by caesaraba(m): 10:31am On Jan 18, 2015
And it's a bombshell because Soul E said that?
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2015
There is an ongoing online voting taking place between Buhari and Jonathan on who wins the 2015 Presidential Election. Pls visit www.whowin2015.com to vote. I av voted ooo. Pls tell others. Hope this translates...

1 Like

Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by adebrave1(m): 10:31am On Jan 18, 2015
Who is that pls?
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Chubhie: 10:33am On Jan 18, 2015
My guy don go wash eyes and be seeing things.
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by kheart(m): 10:33am On Jan 18, 2015
jackpot:
Buhari's Presidential Speech!

A-FI-CEE !!! - Fawer !!!. A-FI-CEE !!!, fawer!!!. Anyways,i fromised to plight caraption,rebibe za economy,make abailable sopt-loan for za fiful. I will solb za scuruty froblem in za kwantry and frobition op emfloyment por za youths. Finally,i fromised you kwanstant fawer suffly.Shikena!!

A-FI-CEE!!!-fawer!!! A-FI-CEE!!!-fawer!!! cheesy grin

Vote wisely Nigerians. SHOW YOUR CERTIFICATE!!!

#yawn Dry old jokes
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by akpanikpe(m): 10:35am On Jan 18, 2015
Even as e turn pastor, we at Jerusalem don't knw him.
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:36am On Jan 18, 2015
jingh:
the lord showed me a vision too yesterday
BUHARI WILL WIN BUT PDP WILL TRY TO RIG IT
buhari for president
#buhari4change
I love u grin
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by jorlons(m): 10:39am On Jan 18, 2015
when the economy begins to worsen if GEJ is re-elected, the curses of those who rejected him will not only be on him but on all who assisted him either by campaign or rigging back into power. But I sincerely pray it doesn't come to that.
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by onosprince(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2015
Too bad his music career did not last long to see the election next month.

Meanwhile cheasea fans only, add me on bbm to join cfc group...2B63996A
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by cold(m): 10:42am On Jan 18, 2015
So Soul E baba from way back when is now a pastor? Hmm orishirishi...
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Keegan: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2015
DeCritique:
These so called Pastors are the people heating up the already boiling polity of this country Nigerian. Their words/speeches/statements which are usually always factual, a figment of their thoughts/imaginations can push some thoughtless thugs to make this factual speculations come true!

They need to be stopped and very fast too!!

PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE Says, "I support
Buhari."
. Rev MBAKA SAYS, "Goodluck is badluck
to Nigeria--"
Cardinal Okogie says: "President Jonathan
should Forget Second Term----"
Pastor Kalejaye of RCCG says: "Buhari, A
Better
Candidate Than Jonathan---"
Rev Chris Okotie says: "Jonathan's
declaration has occult connotation
Pastor Bomang Moses says: "Go to the
streets and spread the Gospel of Change.
Ask them to Vote for Change, This is the
turn of Nigeria........"
Apostle Sulleiman says: "2015 election
would be a replica of June 12 where the
Nation will unite against a particular
candidate----"
Apostle Oludeji says:" In 2011, the masses
chose
Goodluck Jonathan but after the election
he chose the politicians. Now its time to
say goodbye---"
Pastor Uchena says: "Use your PVC to
claim back your Destiny because prayers
alone can't change anything without good.
leadership....."
Pastor Uchena says: "My God told me that
Buhari
means well for Nigeria. Poverty does not
know
whether you are a Christian or Muslim...."
Pastor Peter Kayode says: "In 2012 i told
my daddy in the Lord that President
Goodluck is never a Christian but an agent
of destruction...."
@ Sprinkle
RE: NIGER DELTA READY FOR WAR!!!
You are free to share
Forwarded as received
I was in conversation with a United Nation
official yesterday and we were talking
about the acquisition of warships by
ethnic militant Tompolo, in a country
were our brave soldiers are being starved
off equipment. He told me point blank
that in every major conflict he has
assessed or being involved in as a UN
official it all started with one fellow
choosing to ARM an ETHNIC MILITIA as
against the national army of the country,
sometimes deliberately depleting the
army before the violence starts.
I first got reports of Niger Delta militant
Asari Dokubo buying military helicopters
and hardware from diplomatic
intelligence sources about 2 years ago.
Shortly after that he was arrested in Benin
Republic but released upon the
intervention of our government. What I
can see is very clear, JONATHAN is
leading an effort to create an alternate
military force in the Niger Delta to force
the hands of the generality of NIGERIANS
when the time comes. How else can one
explain Tompolo a man once declared
wanted for killing our soldiers now
effectively taking over the duties of our
navy?
Where is all the money coming from? Do
you think the arms are being bought for
boat parade or regatta? No they are to kill
NIGERIANS.
JONATHAN has never been able to rise to
fill the position of the NIGERIAN
Presidency, he acts like an ethnic war lord
and at the rate he is going he is going to
push us into the path of Liberian and
Sierra Leone, while silly people are busy
cheering him on.
I have taken it upon myself to write a
letter of complaint and warning to the
United Nations Secretary General to pay
attention to what JONATHAN and his
cohorts are doing in Nigeria, seemingly
pushing the country closer to a violent
ethnic crisis.
This crisis would consume the entire
African continent if not checked.
This morning I received this in my in box,
and I couldn't help but shudder that we
are dealing with really devious human
beings who have mistakenly found
themselves in power. Their attitude and
body language says it all:
"I'm really amused that we are all
screaming murder years after the deed
was done? It's well over 3 years that I
have been screaming the overall plans
and strategies of the south-south vs the
behemoth Nigeria, i.e, their eventual
emancipation! For the sake of many who
have not read or few who have taken
these posts as scare mongering by
Oyenuga Lanre Paul, I'll re summarise
them here. To free their region of the
shackles of endless exploitation and
domination by the rest of Nigeria, the
south-south decided as follow:
1). Cripple the Nigerian Army's capacities
to engage in sustained warfare: thus the
encouragement of BH and decimation of
the army's hardware and personnel.
2). Ensure Nigeria is economically
destitute and unable to spend on warfare:
thus the unprecedented looting of the
treasury, resulting in our current
vulnerability. Okonjo Iweala is not
'coordinating' for nothing.
3). Is the military takeover of our coastal
waters by the south-south, which is what
the coastal waterways protection contract
with Government Tompolo was designed
to guarantee. Let no one be deceived, less
than 0.5% of our military, (including naval
and air force) personnel can swim in an 8
foot deep pool, not to mention a river or
coastal waters. Thus, how do you engage
these toughened militia in their coastal
waters, when we couldn't tackle BH in
plain view?
4th). Is the intense frustrations of the oil
producing companies by the south
southerners nouveau-riche to hand over
the onshore production bases to them by
forced sale or outright disruption of their
operations. As we chat here, 70% of the
onshore operations have been sold off by
the major players like shell, Mobil, etc.
As well as the training of ex militants as
pilots under amnesty Anyone doubting
my claims of warning about these can
browse through my timeline.
IF THE SOUTH-SOUTH PULLS OUT TODAY,
WE ARE SITTING DUCKS! The South-East
are tagging along with the south-south,
for obvious reasons and I don't blame
them!
The choice of Buhari is due to these
calculations by our rulers in the South-
West and the core North. Unless I'm
paranoid, we have a scary situation
ahead. I moved my family out as far back
as 2011, based on this concerns.
GEJ will very likely lose the elections in
2015, but the south-south will keep their
oil. Can we afford a war with a region
sitting on oil? Do we have a military
capable of delivering our goal? Would it
not be cheaper to renegotiate our
federation?
Or, would it be another Rehoboamic
declaration of "To your tents o Israel"?
GEJ ain't clueless, he's merely troubled by
the plots he's a key player in?
Viva Le Nigeria'.."!
It's from Oyenuga Lanre Paul
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by kingthreat(m): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2015
Failed musicians like Soul E, Etcetra looking for prominence

1 Like

Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2015
PEOPLE ARE HYPOCRITES

When you attack black people, They call it “Racism”, When you attack Jewish people, They call it “Anti-semetism”, When you attack Christian people, They call it “Anti-Crusaders”, When you attack Women, they call it “Gender discrimination”, When you attack Homosexuality, They call “Intolerance”, When you attack a country, They call it “Terrorism”, When you attack religious sect, they call it “Hate speech”, but when they attack at the dignity of our Beloved Prophet MUHAMMAD (PBUH), They call it “Freedom of Expression”. When very few of those who lack self-control react, they call all Muslims terrorists.

WHAT AN HYPOCRITICAL WORLD WE LIVE IN.

Muslims cant denigrate other peoples religious value because we respect you all, yet they make mockery of ours. We Muslims, should leave them and stay calm. They love war and violence, we wont give it to them.

ISLAM IS PEACE.
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2015
decode55:
Who/what is a Soul E?

Please, it should go & sit down somewhere.

Anyone tossing false prophecies wishing ill luck to the GEJ administration; may the ill luck be multiplied a million times & heaped upon you, your miserable life & your miserable generation IJN

Amen
Haba! E neva reach like dis na! See as u dey curse and swear like say GEJ na ur papa. Take it easy on the elections bro, cos the way u are taking it, if Buhari eventually wins you might develope high blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 18, 2015
imsuboi:

incoherent "speech"

One of the characteristics of these APC e-rats.

Crawl back into whatever hole your crept out from. Cretin.
eeyah....d fool has forgotten abt madam peace ...d mother of bombshell.....is she APC?

1 Like

Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by ignis: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2015
And some southerners will still remain in North during and after the election.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by creamylicious(f): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2015
jackpot:

A-FI-CEE !!! - Fawer !!!. A-FI-CEE !!!, fawer!!!. Anyways,i fromised to plight caraption,rebibe za economy,make abailable sopt-loan for za fiful. I will solb za scuruty froblem in za kwantry and frobition op emfloyment por za youths. Finally,i fromised you kwanstant fawer suffly.Shikena!!

oh shut up!!! D late Ya'ardua that we praise his short lived achievement didn't have the mother tongue interference issue? #windofchange
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by jingh(f): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=LuckyLadolce post=29897723] I love u grin[/quote

love you too
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by jingh(f): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2015
killuminati:
A very dumb fool,talking carelessly
hmmmmmmm
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by creamylicious(f): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2015
kingthreat:
Failed musicians like Soul E, Etcetra looking for prominence
etcetera Prominence The guy is a columnist now na... He's got prominence already
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 18, 2015
Prophesy galore and carnival. Everybody just dey dish out craps because talk is so cheap,cheaper than sachet water.
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2015
decode55:
Who/what is a Soul E?

Anyone tossing false prophecies wishing ill luck to the GEJ administration; may the ill luck be multiplied a million times & heaped upon you, your miserable life & your miserable generation IJN

Amen
...you need not use unprinted words.just make your vote count...
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Ephemmm: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2015
decode55:
Who/what is a Soul E?

Amen

Haha! Where did he mention that GEJ will loose? Or have you accept the defeat before the D-day? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Lanrefreshkid: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2015
Guess work....mcheeeew
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by kay29000(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2015
Hmm! I have also been thinking along simular lines. I know Buhari will win, but I am not so sure he would be allowed to rule Nigeria. Let's wait and see what tricks Jonathan has up his sleaves, cos it is obvious he can't win this elections.
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by azonto4real(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2015
Ok na unto d matter let me prophesy too in this comming Election I see some people shot hitting the bar e go red for some people o!
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by madjune(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2015
DeCritique:
These so called Pastors are the people heating up the already boiling polity of this country Nigerian. Their words/speeches/statements which are usually always factual, a figment of their thoughts/imaginations can push some thoughtless thugs to make this factual speculations come true!

They need to be stopped and very fast too!!

This is very true.
Most of these doomdsday prophets only send out message which serves to engineer a thought in the minds of poitical thugs who now justify thei violent acts when the results turns out unfavourably for their candidate.

The DSS should clamp down on them for peace and security reasons.
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by francizy(m): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2015
jackpot:

Choi!
When is your commedy show coming up? I must not fail to attend...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by laplace12(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2015
holatin:
God don't let any wrong prediction come try

buhari will win and he will rule Nigeria

buhari for better nigeria

I know this is not coming from your heart, your hatred for GEJ is fuelling it.
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Lekmusic: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2015
Why use the headline bombshell?
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by laplace12(m): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2015
Lalasticlala and twisting of topics grin

Where is soul E and where is the bombshell? All I see is an idle post from a guy desperate to return to limelight.

Btw, is he a pastor now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afe Babalola University Alumni Accuses Perruzi Of Fraud / Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive / Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.