Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 (22233 Views)

My Boobs Might Be Small But My Nipples Are A Bombshell Says Silverline / Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" / Alibaba’s Daughter Is A Replica Of His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Agudapo: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2015
Anyway, non of his 2014 prophesies came to pass...why should I believe this ??
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by valdes00(m): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2015
decode55:
Who/what is a Soul E?

Please, it should go & sit down somewhere.

Anyone tossing false prophecies wishing ill luck to the GEJ administration; may the ill luck be multiplied a million times & heaped upon you, your miserable life & your miserable generation IJN

Amen
Prayer wey no reach heaven, hw God wan take answer am
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Agudapo: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=usqoh post=29898054]PEOPLE ARE HYPOCRITES

When you attack black people, They call it “Racism”, When you attack Jewish people, They call it “Anti-semetism”, When you attack Christian people, They call it “Anti-Crusaders”, When you attack Women, they call it “Gender discrimination”, When you attack Homosexuality, They call “Intolerance”, When you attack a country, They call it “Terrorism”, When you attack religious sect, they call it “Hate speech”, but when they attack at the dignity of our Beloved Prophet MUHAMMAD (PBUH), They call it “Freedom of Expression”. When very few of those who lack self-control react, they call all Muslims terrorists.

WHAT AN HYPOCRITICAL WORLD WE LIVE IN.

Muslims cant denigrate other peoples religious value because we respect you all, yet they make mockery of ours. We Muslims, should leave them and stay calm. They love war and violence, we wont give it to them.
]what exactly is your point?
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Abbey2sam(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2015
I don't need anyone to tell me that Buhari will win but will not rule .....

i have prophesies too..

actors will appear in movies
Musician will release new album
seun will fix nairaland app that's currently not working
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by todayguest(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Is this from God or his personal opinion? Nigerians predicting 2015 elections like Americans predicting 'DOOMS DAY'
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by kingthreat(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
creamylicious:
etcetera Prominence The guy is a columnist now na... He's got prominence already

Ask 10 anonymous people on the street if they know that distraught guy called etcetra, who sings songs we can't tap our feet to? If more than half know them I am wrong on my statement.
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Mistermamus(m): 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
diz,guy just shut up abeg failed artiste forming pastor oshey omo pastor
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by PStacks(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
im afraid i share from his sentiments.

you dont need to be a prophet to say such things
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Miscellaneous(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
jackpot:
Buhari's Presidential Speech!

A-FI-CEE !!! - Fawer !!!. A-FI-CEE !!!, fawer!!!. Anyways,i fromised to plight caraption,rebibe za economy,make abailable sopt-loan for za fiful. I will solb za scuruty froblem in za kwantry and frobition op emfloyment por za youths. Finally,i fromised you kwanstant fawer suffly.Shikena!!

A-FI-CEE!!!-fawer!!! A-FI-CEE!!!-fawer!!! cheesy grin

Vote wisely Nigerians. SHOW YOUR CERTIFICATE!!!

lol. . . U funny die like madt!
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Obascoetubi: 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
jingh:
the lord showed me a vision too yesterday
BUHARI WILL WIN BUT PDP WILL TRY TO RIG IT
buhari for president
#buhari4change
u are pushing urself into unforgiven sin. because u are telling lies against holy spirit.God did not show u any thing about master of boko haram called buhari
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ain't no clueless kleptos dare stand d way of d ravaging huricane gmb! Do so @ ur peril! #change2015 is inevitable!
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by frainc(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
jeflexy:
SOUL E?? IS HE NOT THAT RUN AWAY MUSICIAN??
he didn't run away
He was forgotten by music lover
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by dahunsy(f): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
coughs**clears throat
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
I have avidly followed 2015 election prophecies by several men of God over the past few weeks.
Some of them have predicted exactly the same thing: 2015 elections will be won by a popular candidate who will not be allowed to rule.
Can different people see exactly the same vision (June 12 1993 saga repeated) or is this just a mere coincidence? Just my 2 cents on the topic though.
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Revolva(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mr Soul E shut da Bleep up before u get smacked da Bleep up..... this guy is becoming so annoying with his over religious attitude ur mate don sign dey blow u dey there dey use gospel cover up cos he was lame musically
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
I have avidly followed the 2015 election prophecy predictions by several pastors over the past few weeks.
Some of them have one thing in common: prediction about 2015 elections being won by someone who will not be allowed to rule (June 12, 1993 saga repeated).
Now, is this just a coincidence or can several people see exactly the same vision at different times?
Just my 2 cents on the topic though.
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by mu2sa2: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nigerian christians pls caution your ubiquitous prophets who are lately preoccupied with making political statements disguised as "prophesy"!
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
honey001:
Who is Soul E?
Do you also school in France
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by watchindelta(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
waiting concern all dis guys with politic self? rare undecided undecided undecided u ppl should pray with faith for Nigerian to good not all dis politic yarning tongue tongue tongue
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by koikoi2(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
jingh:
the lord showed me a vision too yesterday
BUHARI WILL WIN BUT PDP WILL TRY TO RIG IT
buhari for president
#buhari4change

The lord also showed me a vision.

I saw Buhari collapse and been rushed to d hospital but I didn't see him come back.

Let us pray for him to rest in peace.
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by smsdigito: 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by jingh(f): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
koikoi2:

The lord also showed me a vision.

I saw Buhari collapse and been rushed to d hospital but I didn't see him come back.

Let us pray for him to rest in peace.
you mean to say you saw your DAD ?
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by jingh(f): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
Obascoetubi:
u are pushing urself into unforgiven sin. because u are telling lies against holy spirit.God did not show u any thing about master of boko haram called buhari
what is this one saying
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by jamst(m): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
may likely be
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by jingh(f): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Obascoetubi:
wetin dis one dey talk, gat no time for brainwashed kid
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Obascoetubi: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
jingh:
wetin dis one dey talk, gat no time for brainwashed kid
its buhari brain washed u, dat is y u are comin here to lies
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
jackpot:
Buhari's Presidential Speech!

A-FI-CEE !!! - Fawer !!!. A-FI-CEE !!!, fawer!!!. Anyways,i fromised to plight caraption,rebibe za economy,make abailable sopt-loan for za fiful. I will solb za scuruty froblem in za kwantry and frobition op emfloyment por za youths. Finally,i fromised you kwanstant fawer suffly.Shikena!!

A-FI-CEE!!!-fawer!!! A-FI-CEE!!!-fawer!!! cheesy grin

Vote wisely Nigerians. SHOW YOUR CERTIFICATE!!!
is it by the way u speak or wat u have on ur head to offer?
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by jingh(f): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
Obascoetubi:
its buhari brain washed u, dat is y u are comin here to lies
we are tired of Jonathan misrule and incompetence, can't you differentiate between brainwashing and change
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by Obascoetubi: 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
jingh:
we are tired of Jonathan misrule and incompetence, can't you differentiate between brainwashing and change
wether buhari gave u bribe. or not, jonathan must win
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by omisanjo(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Three years after ending his controversial ‘marriage’ to older lover,
banker and pastor Queen Ure, soul singer, Soul E, has re-married.
He married another older lover, Abuja-based banker, Petula Delinda,
who he met on Facebook over three years ago. They got married
last month at the Ikoyi registry and friends of the music star say
unlike his last relationship........Buhari 2015!
Re: Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 by bosun11(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
SO MANY PROPHECIES..THE TRUTH IS SOMEONE WILL BE PRESIDENT AND NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT ONCE AGAIN.....I AM OPTIMISITC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Omotola Poses Nu'de, Exposes Her Thing (PHOTO) / Lateef Adedimeji, Mo Bimpe Mark One Month Wedding Anniversary (Video) / Basketmouth, 2face Others Back In The Days (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.