Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate (31360 Views)

Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade / Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them / How Bad Deal Exposed Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by Nwogbe: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2015
Pathetic
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by StPete: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2015
I'm beginning to detest reading Nigerian news. U can't read a full story without hearing 'names withheld'....like wtf!

I thought news articles are suppose to fulfil the 5W's and H.
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by BotherMleeper(m): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2015
All these una oyebodes and adeboyes and joshuas are all conmen. They capitalize on your primal predisposition to the supernatural to milk you of billions with which they buy jets and build collapsible hotels.

No man has the power of foresight, no one can see into the future. No one can heal diseases and ailments by simply whispering gibberish into thin air.

Wake up, arseholes.
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 18, 2015
Pastors' names withheld, names of syndicate members exposed.

Nigerians! Waiting to see if the pastors will pay enough to close the file or not.

The next thing, the whole investigation will just die like that with the real culprits going free.

What's the essence of broadcasting half-news? If you're not yet sure of what's happening, keep the news till the investigation comes to a conclusive end.
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 18, 2015
Churches don turn hustling avenue..Jesus wuld wipe them bad if he was still ere physically..
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by Dewze(m): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2015
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]Wetin!!!

What is the point of withholding the church identity?

Reveal it so other people won't fall for the fake miracles they might heard of!!!

Nonsense journalism.
[/size]

Because in all indication, the pastor of the church was not involved in the scheme. So, why tarnish the image of the church for another pastor's sins?
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by san316(m): 10:14am On Jan 18, 2015
paulGrundy:
Stories like this make me sad!!

Anyway, am not shocked, but am dissapointed. Because their are the signs of the endtime and Jesus said false prophets shall arise. But notwithstanding there are still geniue miracles by true men of God.
The genuine miracles are carried out by those men of God who pay up their actors as at when due.

1 Like

Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by qualityovenbake(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2015
justi4jesu:
Nigeria news and Names withheld all the time undecided undecided Not interesting to read such news without names.
They keep withholding information all fu**ing time, they should expose this MOG, so that people will know who they are dealing with.
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by poundlander: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2015
Looking at the turn of event, as everyone keep blaiming the pastor and the gang.NOBODY blaimed CHRISTAINITY. if it were to be the other way round, ISLAM is in trouble. stop blaiming the INSTITUTIONS start blaiming the individual i preached
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by mencade4: 10:20am On Jan 18, 2015
oyedepo...adeboye......enenche........mbaka

you are next to be expose.

gullible christians that will quote me ....may the fire of LUCIFER BURN UR TONGUE TO ASHES AS U ATTEMPT TO DO SO.

REMEMBER HE IS QUICK TO ACT.
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2015
Christ must be disappointed at Nigerian pastors and their quest for wealth.
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by johnlegend01: 10:23am On Jan 18, 2015
Na today?

Since that is what Nigerians want, long may it continue. Deluded and brainwashed Afrians. . . .mchewww
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by valdes00(m): 10:25am On Jan 18, 2015
N person go tel me say mak I go pay my first salary 4 church..... A whole whoopin 70k, wen am nt high
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by omenka(m): 10:25am On Jan 18, 2015
The names of the arrested persons were mentioned in bold but they couldn't mention the names of the fake pastor from Ghana and Nigeria.

So much for justice and fairness under the law.
Smh.

1 Like

Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by sassiemyk: 10:30am On Jan 18, 2015
sincerely speaking, after watching all these disappointments coming from diz so-called pastors and prophets I think the Jehovah's Witnesses standout with great distinction.
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by cegxie(m): 10:32am On Jan 18, 2015
The truth is that true judgement will start in the church just as in the days of Jesus Christ because they have all turned the house of God into a den of thieves. I am no saint but I am as scared as hell to go into any of these churches where miracles are performed like magic and sold as goods. Since na business make dem pay them dia dues make market continue as usual
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by francizy(m): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2015
Buhahahahahahahaha...
I said it!
Whenever I watch pastor TBJ on DSTv, all I see is Nollywood movies! grin

1 Like

Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by Joel3(m): 10:38am On Jan 18, 2015
miracle na wash. The ealier the better for the masses.
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by onatisi(m): 10:39am On Jan 18, 2015
Na today dem start? This is a common thing among many churches in nigeria. Follow a miracle pastor at ur own peril.
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by johnlegend01: 10:43am On Jan 18, 2015
san316:
The genuine miracles are carried out by those men of God who pay up their actors as at when due.

God bless your brain!
One thing you wrote wrong is "men of God" it should be "god of men"
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by vooks: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2015
This garbage is gossip...unverifiable trash

2 Likes

Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by cold(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2015
But of course we all knew that. The other day we outed one popular fraudster here on Nairaland. Joe Agbaje or something like that. Who laid claim to healing all kinds of diseases..ebola,AIDS,cancers of all types...bla..bla..bla. Since then he has never been seen of heard of again

2 Likes

Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2015
fijiano202:
May God help us alll...fake pastors are everything
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2015
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]Wetin!!!

What is the point of withholding the church identity?

Reveal it so other people won't fall for the fake miracles they might heard of!!!

Nonsense journalism.
[/size]
because d owner of the church is not guilty he didn't know what was going on d problem is from d Ghanaian pastor
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by johnlegend01: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2015
usqoh:
PEOPLE ARE HYPOCRITES

WHAT AN HYPOCRITICAL WORLD WE LIVE IN.

Muslims cant denigrate other peoples religious value because we respect you all, yet they make mockery of ours. We Muslims, should leave them and stay calm. They love war and violence, we wont give it to them.

ISLAM IS PEACE.

what is islamic here now? You are the hypocrite. Condemn the evil doers if you want to and leave or keep quiet, dont polarize this place.

1 Like

Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by johnlegend01: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2015
vooks:
This garbage is gossip...unverifiable trash

Another brainwashed fellow.
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by manutdadex(m): 11:03am On Jan 18, 2015
Chrisbenogor:
Miracles do not exist when will people learn. Smh.
jst speak for ursel dude...God is still working in our midst if u like no beliv..there are miracles all around us
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by jerr10(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2015
21st century church miracles?? I see dem, I run!!! Fake Pastors
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by Lanrefreshkid: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2015
There is GOD but Religion is fake, staged to put people in bondage...I am not surprised.

Christianity or islam or whatsoever is fake.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2015
manutdadex:
jst speak for ursel dude...God is still working in our midst if u like no beliv..there are miracles all around us
A miracle was needed in Baga a few days ago where was he?

Oh I forgot the miracles are for private jets and bling bling for the Daddy G.O
Re: Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate by ifyalways(f): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2015
No names mentioned.

How then do we name and shame them? Bad journalism angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna / What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt / Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.