Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw (2486 Views)

Despite Militancy, Oil Output Has Increased To 1.7BPD: Kachikwu / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw by charlesamos123: 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
@santori wer do u get your source from recommend give facts.
Re: GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw by santori: 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
wissy123:
pls everyone in the house,can u help tell me were in nigeria u could boast of 24hrs of uninterrupted power supply before GEJ came into power.i am in d power sector and i work with d TRANSMISSION COMPANY OF NIGERIA,and i travel round d country all the time to check all our transmission cables,so when i tell u that President GOODLUCK really improved power oin this country,i know wat am talking about[color=#990000][/color]

I live in ikeja, right from the military era, we always enjoy uninterrupted power supply during the rainy season in my area. The power supply has gone from bad to worse despite the sharp increase in electricity tariff. for the fact that you started experiencing better power supply in your area does not mean that is the case everywhere. it is really getting worse in many places
Re: GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw by Adminisher: 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
charlesamos123:
from 1500mgw GEJ has done tremendously well by increasing the megawatts to 400mgw. In some places in Nigeria we can boast of 48 hours uninterrupted power supply and even more. What more can we ask for. GEJWINNINGTEAM.

THIS IS A BIG LIE.
Even PDP supporters dont believe it. Obj left about 3900MW and plants in kit form, in crates, containers and ports equivalent to 8000MW. All Yaradua and Jonathan were to do was to finish projects and they messed it up.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw by emiye(m): 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
What you tanoids fail to understand is that during Obj era, 4,000mw was generated at a point in time.

It has always been 4,000mw + and - for the past 9 years or thereabout.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw by coolscott(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
The thing with power is production has increased but distribution is still a mess.
The new companies say they underestimated the mess the distribution network was.
They will sort it out eventually anyway.
Re: GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw by charlesamos123: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
@phlemzy its not evaporating there were lots of vandalization with the electrical enquipments that was a majoy problem and the Government is working day and night.
Re: GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw by charlesamos123: 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
@wizzy123 Gwagwalada in Abuja, Jiwoyi in Abuja, Mararaba, Abacha Road in Nassarawa State. the ones i can attest of personally.@
Re: GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw by charlesamos123: 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
If you do not have constant power supply presently in your area at the moment does not mean that others don't, don't criticize from one axis or area. I never said the whole of Nigeria is experiencing uninterrupted power supply and i kept saying that, what am tring to say is that there is an improvement.
Re: GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw by hillsate: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
charlesamos123:
@supperman, like i said its 4000mgw, thats not enough to cover the whole of Nigeria, that is why he needs continuity to do more. I never said that the whole of Nigeria has uninterrupted power supply. Some areas are enjoying it that is the fact. He has promised more megawatt and he will deliver. Support GEJ

GEJ promised 10,000MW by Dec 2013. Reduced it to 7,000 by Dec 2014 and you are here saying he tried for saying he achieved 4000MW? Where is even the 4000MW? We have always hovered between 2000MW and 4000MW even before GEJ. So please keep quiet.
Re: GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw by wirinet(m): 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Why is lies synonymous with Goodluck Jonathan. Even under Abacha regime, power generation never went below 2,500MW, except there was temporary system failure. Obasanjo left about 4,000 MW and after 8 years PDP is celebrating the same 4,000 MW.
Do you think all Nigerians are illiterates like your hero and heroine?

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw by wirinet(m): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
coolscott:
The thing with power is production has increased but distribution is still a mess.
The new companies say they underestimated the mess the distribution network was.
They will sort it out eventually anyway.

By how much has the power production increased? How many new power plants was built by the GEJ administration?
Re: GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw by Joel3(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
lie lie everywhere. You sycophants are doing more harm to jonathan than you think.

Lie well not help. No kid here.

Power plant has been 4000 generation capacity, but the only thing is that the mega watt production keeps dropping and going up between 2000 to 3500 in time of yaradua before GEj.

Gen has not build any new generating plant. Other than wasting billions on the already build plant by the colonial matters.

Where is the power plant? Same old story.

The only this is the
Re: GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw by otokx(m): 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
We are in a season of lies and propaganda.
Re: GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw by pheliciti: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
charlesamos123:
from 1500mgw GEJ has done tremendously well by increasing the megawatts to 400mgw. In some places in Nigeria we can boast of 48 hours uninterrupted power supply and even more. What more can we ask for. GEJWINNINGTEAM.

Stop these lies. The Power Roadmap signed by Jonathan in August 2010 stated clearly that the generation level when he took over was 3950 MW. Goggle the document and stop repackaging failure and incompetence.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw by ladi02(m): 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
charlesamos123:

Dont lie do you have power in your home?
Re: GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw by ladi02(m): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
pheliciti:

Stop these lies. The Power Roadmap signed by Jonathan in August 2010 stated clearly that the generation level when he took over was 3950 MW. Goggle the document and stop repackaging failure and incompetence.

I dey wonder too when i saw 1500 MW
Re: GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw by theM16: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
pheliciti:

Bros I taya for diz people o. They can lie pass devil.
Re: GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw by olas24u(f): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
My message to those silent elites today is that whilst they are sitting on the fence, people are being killed like flies in some parts of the country on a daily basis; whilst we are on that fence, our foreign reserves are going down, corruption is growing like cancer, poverty is growing even in the face of dubious economic theories and figures, and we continue to live without adequate power supply. Yet, those who should speak truth to power are sitting on the fence in anticipation of personal gains. I am sorry, but today I have come down from that fence because my buttocks are already hurting from sitting on it Keyamo 2015
Re: GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw by olas24u(f): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Kindly note that in getting down from the fence and speaking up at this critical time, I do not mind if you speak up for Goodluck Jonathan. Yes, you have a right to do so as a Nigerian. But, as an elite, your stand must be known so that when the massacres continue because of cluelessness, when the unrestrained stealing of our public resources continue, when darkness continues to befall the nation because of lack of power, it is important we all remember those who betrayed their conscience and the people because of ethnicity and self-aggrandisement and for posterity to record it as such. keyamo 2015
Re: GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw by okpoewa(m): 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
supermann come to umuahia, go to calabar and uyo u will switch off ur fridge because of too much light
what did obasanjo leave in power have u forgotten that d first thing yar'adua did upon swearing in was that he declared state of emergency in power sector? and gej has built up from there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (graphic Photo) / Abia Guber:plot To Plant Weapons Uncovered / Nigerians Should Know This Constitution(section 134)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.