Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Is This A Problem??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Problem??? (1704 Views)

I Want Her But Her Family Background Is A Problem / My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo) / When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Problem??? by twerkjack: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2015
1.WHENEVER I MASTURBAT£..........I IMAGINE, IM THE GUY, AND I DO D PENETRATION ELSE I DNT CUUMM

2. WHENEVER I SLLEP...................I HAVE WET DREAMS, AND I CUMMM BEFORE DAYBREAK (WHICH IS SOMETHING ASSOCIATED WITH MEN)

3.WHENEVER IM IN A RELATIONSHIP.....I LOSE INTEREST IN THE GUY ONCE IVE BANGED HIM (NO MATTER HOW MUCH I LIKED HIM BEFORE)

4. WHENEVER IM IN DREAMLAND............. I SEE MYSELF AS A MAN WITH A WIFE AND 2 CHILDREN
5. WHENEVER IM ALONE.............CANT STOP MYSELF FROM THINKING ALOUD, AND SOMETIMES PPL THINK IM CRAZY... MATTER OF FACT, I FREAKED MA ROOMIE OUT SO MUCH SHE MOVED OUT SO PLZ PPL CAN I CALL ALL THIS..,..... PROBLEMS I NEED UR HELP!
Re: Is This A Problem??? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 18, 2015
OP u need deliverance.
Your point No.3 shows you are either a Lesbian or a Nymph
I didn't say you are either of those but that's simply the revelation i got from that point.
Re: Is This A Problem??? by twerkjack: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2015
offspec:
OP u need deliverance.
Your point No.3 shows you are either a Lesbian or a Nymph
I didn't say you are either of those but that's simply the revelation i got from that point.
HEHE RECOMMEND A PROPHET, ND M NEITHER A LEZ OR LYMPH (ATLEAST NOT ANYMORE) THANX
Re: Is This A Problem??? by vizkiz: 10:23am On Jan 18, 2015
twerkjack:

maybe its the spirit of lesbianism that's coming over you..its a pity your boyfriennd isn't doing enough job to keep you under. Just contact me, I'll help you out with some prayers, fasting and vigils. smiley
btw, why is that nigga staring at your @ss on your profile picture? grin
Re: Is This A Problem??? by MrDojo(m): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2015
shocked shocked omo babe dis is serz oh....

R u sure u r nt likely to be a transexual..?!!

#no offence
Re: Is This A Problem??? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2015
twerkjack:
HEHE RECOMMEND A PROPHET, ND M NEITHER A LEZ OR LYMPH (ATLEAST NOT ANYMORE) THANX
@bolded text.... meaning you use to be?
Re: Is This A Problem??? by thiefnubu(m): 10:39am On Jan 18, 2015
undecided by their monikers, ye shall know them
twerkjack:
1.WHENEVER I MASTURBAT£..........I IMAGINE, IM THE GUY, AND I DO D PENETRATION ELSE I DNT CUUMM

2. WHENEVER I SLLEP...................I HAVE WET DREAMS, AND I CUMMM BEFORE DAYBREAK (WHICH IS SOMETHING ASSOCIATED WITH MEN)

3.WHENEVER IM IN A RELATIONSHIP.....I LOSE INTEREST IN THE GUY ONCE IVE BANGED HIM (NO MATTER HOW MUCH I LIKED HIM BEFORE)

4. WHENEVER IM IN DREAMLAND............. I SEE MYSELF AS A MAN WITH A WIFE AND 2 CHILDREN
5. WHENEVER IM ALONE.............CANT STOP MYSELF FROM THINKING ALOUD, AND SOMETIMES PPL THINK IM CRAZY... MATTER OF FACT, I FREAKED MA ROOMIE OUT SO MUCH SHE MOVED OUT SO PLZ PPL CAN I CALL ALL THIS..,..... PROBLEMS I NEED UR HELP!

Re: Is This A Problem??? by U2ice(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2015
twerkjack:

Get some therapy
Re: Is This A Problem??? by falconey(m): 10:57am On Jan 18, 2015
Op you no go use your own spoil my own....you don make my prick stand this early morning
Re: Is This A Problem??? by naijaboiy: 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
falconey:
Op you no go use your own spoil my own....you don make my prick stand this early morning
Perv grin
Re: Is This A Problem??? by DonX001: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
twerkjack:
You imagine you do the penetration of what or where exactly?? The guy....or another girl?
Re: Is This A Problem??? by twerkjack: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
offspec:
@bolded text.... meaning you use to be?
YEA
Re: Is This A Problem??? by twerkjack: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tinubu:
undecided by their monikers, ye shall know them
HEY DAT NAME HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH MY LIFESTYLE OK tongue
Re: Is This A Problem??? by twerkjack: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
DonX001:

You imagine you do the penetration of what or where exactly?? The guy....or another girl?
ANOTHER GIRL
Re: Is This A Problem??? by hefelove(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
OP dis shows dat u're always lonely and u too lyk sex and I think u're bisexual
Re: Is This A Problem??? by alberto2k(m): 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
Op you need Jesus..

Only Jesus can save u smiley
Re: Is This A Problem??? by sneak3(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
Your problem is â major one... The part u dream to see ursef with a hubby and 2kids shows u have a marrine husband.

Seek help with immediate alacrity
Re: Is This A Problem??? by DonX001: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
twerkjack:
ANOTHER GIRL

Hmmm.....and you imagine you're penetrating her using what? Your own imaginary dicck or a dil*do....
Re: Is This A Problem??? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
twerkjack:
YEA
So wch of dem do u use to be before? A Lez or a nymph?
Re: Is This A Problem??? by gloryl(f): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
falconey:

grin grin I'm sure sth is wrong with you falconey.
Re: Is This A Problem??? by internetpo(m): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
twerkjack:

Being staring at your post for a while and I don't know how to start what I want to say. Anyway. There IS A PROBLEM. All 5 of what you just typed above. Sincerely you look a like a nice girl with lots of potentials before her if you can just channel your sexual energy properly. You have a bright blinding future ahead but you are not using up to 30% of that potential yet. Seek Psychological and spiritual help.
I also offer my help, will be praying for you. smiley
Re: Is This A Problem??? by twerkjack: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
sneak3:
Your problem is â major one... The part u dream to see ursef with a hubby and 2kids shows u have a marrine husband.

Seek help with immediate alacrity
I SEE MYSELF AS THE HUSBAND WITH TWO KIDS
Re: Is This A Problem??? by twerkjack: 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
DonX001:

Hmmm.....and you imagine you're penetrating her using what? Your own imaginary dicck or a dil*do....
OOOOOM MY IMAGINARY DICK NA
Re: Is This A Problem??? by twerkjack: 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
internetpo:

Being staring at your post for a while and I don't know how to start what I want to say. Anyway. There IS A PROBLEM. All 5 of what you just typed above. Sincerely you look a like a nice girl with lots of potentials before her if you can just channel your sexual energy properly. You have a bright blinding future ahead but you are not using up to 30% of that potential yet. Seek Psychological and spiritual help.
I also offer my help, will be praying for you. smiley
AWWWWW THANX VERY MUCH
Re: Is This A Problem??? by twerkjack: 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
offspec:
So wch of dem do u use to be before? A Lez or a nymph?
LEZ
Re: Is This A Problem??? by internetpo(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
twerkjack:
AWWWWW THANX VERY MUCH

pleasure! wink
Re: Is This A Problem??? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
twerkjack:
LEZ
WOW

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Win Her Heart Faster / After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me / He Has Had Sex With Women That Are Older Than Him. "Do U Think He Has A Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.