Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? (1597 Views)

Do You Still Remember Your First Love / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story / Which Nairalander Have You Kissed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by kanaleke(m): 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
As for me......Hell no!!!
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by Stanleyafam(m): 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Will this reach FP?
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by kanaleke(m): 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Stanleyafam:
Will this reach FP?
just watch it happen mate!!!
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by kanaleke(m): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Stanleyafam:
Will this reach FP?
just watch it happen mate!!!.....Btw,share with us joor
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by IamLEGEND1: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
she had a stinking mouth....

so yeah, i definitely remember the stomach aches and mouth injuries she gave me.
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by ladyF(f): 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by trigar12(m): 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
My mum of course ... undecided
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by kanaleke(m): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
she had a stinking mouth....

so yeah, i definitely remember the stomach aches and mouth injuries she gave me.
datz a mark man.....it will surely stay

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by 25omega(m): 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
yeah her name was Doris
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by kanaleke(m): 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
trigar12:
My mum of course ... undecided
lol!
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
jummy.... at d backyard...kissing nd watching out if nobody was coming. e sweet die
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Even a whöre would remember

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by kanaleke(m): 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
justified19:
jummy.... at d backyard...kissing nd watching out if nobody was coming. e sweet die
badt guy...
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Haven't had one yet

grin
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by kanaleke(m): 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
firstEVA:
Even a whöre would remember
it's not true dear.....coz I can't
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by kanaleke(m): 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Haven't had one yet

grin
some should call 911....
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by docmoses(m): 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Stanleyafam:
Will this reach FP?
no sir
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by Slimzjoe(m): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
So What Should now Happen if we Tell you

*Idina Menzel_Let it Go*
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by younghartz(m): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
My mum
I was a day old grin
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by kanaleke(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
docmoses:
no sir
Mr Moses....just grab a seat and watch DZ hit FP
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by kanaleke(m): 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
Slimzjoe:
So What Should now Happen if we Tell you

*Idina Menzel_Let it Go*
tell us first na
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Stanleyafam:
Will this reach FP?
Impatience go kilii U
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by Slimzjoe(m): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
kanaleke:
tell us first na

Not everyone Wants to Remember it

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by kanaleke(m): 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Not everyone Wants to Remember it
now I get it.....it was horrible ryt?
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tayo. I remember the feeling too! Thought I had met my husband.

If I see the guy tomorrow,not sure I'ld recognise him.
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by kanaleke(m): 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
ahsekeena:
Tayo. I remember the feeling too!
Thought I had met my husband.

If I see the guy tomorrow,not sure I'ld recognise him.
wow.....seems yours was cool
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
I havent kiss but am planning on doing dat with my current 1st love. She no wan cum my hauz, d day she will come, nah ambulance go carry ha go.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by AfricanApple(f): 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
yeah I do. my mama, the first minute I stepped into this world

duhhhh
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by Slimzjoe(m): 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
kanaleke:
now I get it.....it was horrible ryt?
angry angry angry angry
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by kanaleke(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Emenandez4lyf:
I havent kiss but am planning on doing dat with my current 1st love. She no wan cum my hauz, d day she will come, nah ambulance go carry ha go.
hahahahahahaha....guy u funny die.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by kanaleke(m): 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
AfricanApple:
yeah I do. my mama, the first minute I stepped into this world

duhhhh
no be you way kiss doctor tunde for general hospital dah mawnin?
Re: Do You Still Remember The First Person You Kissed??? by docmoses(m): 7:23am On Aug 05, 2015
kanaleke:
Mr Moses....just grab a seat and watch DZ hit FP
ok na make we dah watch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why It Is That Most Nigeria Ladies Have This Mentality? / Guys See How To Know A Lady Is Using You / What If????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.