Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,325 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons (8573 Views)

Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima / ''The North Is A Poverty Trap'' - Shettima / The North Is Not Ready For The Truth - Sheikh Ahmed Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons by juventino: 7:43am On Jan 19, 2015
Front page oooooooo. People need to read this, we need constructive arguments and comments
Re: Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 19, 2015
You ibos should continue foaming in the mouth.Me no send una ooooo,I wan hustle make I get money then I go join politics so I can take the battle to a higher levell and make policies that will further relegate your tribe to the status of spectators in the socio-political spher in Nigeria.

Mr ceasar,I no knw y u dey rush,do you expect me to come and face you or kill you so that I would be arrested and my life destroyed? You are too inconsequential to ruin my life over.I will come and attack you like a thief in the night.I have your address saved already so no need to expect me now,I am not even in Lagos yet.

Maybe if there is crisis next month,I can use that opportunity to tell the pple that will do you harm to pay you a visit.I have a whole career ahead of me to waste because of an ibo man that will never be President in this country when me I can be President.

Make I go work jareee....Greatness beckons.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons by meccuno: 8:03am On Jan 19, 2015
ayokellany:
The only thing people like you know how to do very well is to incite people to violence. I am a Yoruba Christian and reading through your elaborate explanation on the conversation btw you and the Hausa colleague i sincerely feel like strangling you. God bear me witness but for civility and decorum which i hold in high esteem.

I do not even have to check you profile as i do not care till now but i am a billion% sure you are Igbos. I wouldn't want to dwell on the ills of you people inciting other to violence as that could lead to a one on one btw you and i but please be advice we all have different level of exposure education enlightenment and we are not at the same level of civility. When you Igbos realize that then Nigeria can progress peacefully.

That is the reason you'd see Yoruba are comfortable protesting to have Jonathan installed as president and voting Jonathan Ebele in 2011 but 2015 most of you people will be shocked. If you listen to radio broadcast across Yorubaland you'd understand every voter see Jonathan as a THIEF it now left for you to decide if he is stealing enough to continue or you need a change. Your guess is as good as mine on that. I never believed this until i tried informing some elderly people of whom they should vote for but was surprised they know they are voting no thief come 2015, peace.
its so strange that the whole yoruba land see GEJ as a thief but worship tinubu as the messiah of the SW? Isn't that hypocrisy??
Re: Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2015
Alcatraz001:
You ibos should continue foaming in the mouth.Me no send una ooooo,I wan hustle make I get money then I go join politics so I can take the battle to a higher levell and make policies that will further relegate your tribe to the status of spectators in the socio-political spher in Nigeria.

Mr ceasar,I no knw y u dey rush,do you expect me to come and face you or kill you so that I would be arrested and my life destroyed? You are too inconsequential to ruin my life over.I will come and attack you like a thief in the night.I have your address saved already so no need to expect me now,I am not even in Lagos yet.

Maybe if there is crisis next month,I can use that opportunity to tell the pple that will do you harm to pay you a visit.I have a whole career ahead of me to waste because of an ibo man that will never be President in this country when me I can be President.

Make I go work jareee....Greatness beckons.

God bless Nigeria.

Son, I don't know what you are smoking but I want some.
Re: Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 20, 2015
DecemberIV:

Worse off than who? You chestbeating cannibals are beginning to believe your own lies. The SS that you are hoping to piggyback on like a 40 year old Agbaya on a kids tricycle, have rejected you severally, everyone has rejected your ilk because of your cerebral hatred and misplaced vengeance that will never be satisfied.

Failures since 1966 tongue

I am sure you are ashamed your own history and how you took sides with genocide. The victims can forgive but not forget. There's no vengeance here but it's you who should come to terms with your misdeeds and be open about it. Igbo and south-south have learnt from bitter experience. I know this haunts you. Shameless bigoted murderous lunatic.
Re: Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons by BlackTechnology: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Truth is bitter. In Nigeria only the Hausa/Fulani have the caucassian gene.

Sometimes I am reluctant to believe the truth that the negro race is dumb but with every passing day the black south proves that long held prejudice to be true.

How daft are you to choose a gerriatic illiterate whose only real skills is to herd cows as a messiah ?

Fool I am not going to be politically correct with you, the average ab0ki ignoramus has more common sense than you fools.

Comrade it is the SW of the black South who are greedy for power. cool
Re: Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons by BlackTechnology: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2015
DecemberIV:
Dear Backdatassup & Crew grin

I see the descendants of vanquished Igbos are having a pity party. Why would you not want riots to occur in the North when you have nothing else to use as campaign fodder for your borrowed candidate?

The nake.d truth is that the Igbos are shaking in their boots in the knowledge that they have hidden behind Jonathan's presidency to insult their superiors in this nation, and are in for a RAW deal if by any chance GEJ is kicked out. Keep creating threads to insult and spew hate towards the hausa/fulani and yoruba, I guess in your tomfoolery you have not noticed how the northerners particularly, view and ignore your diatribes, especially in the knowledge that you will still kowtow before them as you try to eke a living on their land.

Your fear is understood and not misplaced. Campaign for Jonathan with your life, even if they stop paying you.

I hope your cassava plantation is ready

Very soon

You will know that those who feed you are your masters. grin

1 Like

Re: Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons by BlackTechnology: 9:00am On Jan 20, 2015
Alcatraz001:

May God Almighty Bless you and all that concerns you.If you go through my earlier posts on this threaad,you will see that I made assertions akin to yours.

May your bank of Knowledge never be depleted.

I just pity the ibos with what they have gotten themselves into.Chai,Chai,Chai!!!

I hopehope you have bought your farm tools

No GEJ No oil No Nigeria cool
Re: Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 20, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Comrade it is the SW of the black South who are greedy for power. cool

Which power? They are yearning for the days where they did eye service work for the mediocre ab0kis because according to them, rather than see other southerners progress or to be in position they would rather see their Gambari slave massers in charge.
Re: Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons by BlackTechnology: 9:12am On Jan 20, 2015
ayokellany:
The only thing people like you know how to do very well is to incite people to violence. I am a Yoruba Christian and reading through your elaborate explanation on the conversation btw you and the Hausa colleague i sincerely feel like strangling you. God bear me witness but for civility and decorum which i hold in high esteem.

I do not even have to check you profile as i do not care till now but i am a billion% sure you are Igbos. I wouldn't want to dwell on the ills of you people inciting other to violence as that could lead to a one on one btw you and i but please be advice we all have different level of exposure education enlightenment and we are not at the same level of civility. When you Igbos realize that then Nigeria can progress peacefully.

That is the reason you'd see Yoruba are comfortable protesting to have Jonathan installed as president and voting Jonathan Ebele in 2011 but 2015 most of you people will be shocked. If you listen to radio broadcast across Yorubaland you'd understand every voter see Jonathan as a THIEF it now left for you to decide if he is stealing enough to continue or you need a change. Your guess is as good as mine on that. I never believed this until i tried informing some elderly people of whom they should vote for but was surprised they know they are voting no thief come 2015, peace.

Hahahahaha

So your elders knew Buhari was an incorruptible man and yet voted for OBJ in 2003

Mr

That is called hypocrisy grin
Re: Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons by BlackTechnology: 9:14am On Jan 20, 2015
meccuno:
its so strange that the whole yoruba land see GEJ as a thief but worship tinubu as the messiah of the SW? Isn't that hypocrisy??

Gbam

Hypocrisy at its peak grin
Re: Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons by simpleseyi: 9:52am On Jan 20, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
you have high IQ

Yes, the original poster has a very high IQ, less that 1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov / Umahi Appoints Ex-deputy Speaker, Brothers, 180 Others As Aides / Corona Virus - Buhari Is Also Infected But The Cabals Are Hiding It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.